SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
srle0nida$
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Location: Brasil

SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by srle0nida$ » Sat May 30, 2020 12:48 pm

Videos every day, tips and exchanging experience !! :D :D :D

M4jh0w_FT!!
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-05-30-07-40-27.png
Screenshot_2020-05-30-07-40-27.png (1.11 MiB) Viewed 448 times
I'm always looking for evolution. No, I'm not a pokemon, just a spartan! 8-)
SrLeonidaS - 3.6k
Sixth Mage - 628
dont know - 100
M4jh0w_YT - 31
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 403
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by Barkley » Sat May 30, 2020 1:42 pm

What language do you do it in? You say subscribe in English post the same thing twice.
You do understand that mosht don't understand your language?
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).
User avatar
srle0nida$
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by srle0nida$ » Sat May 30, 2020 6:10 pm

Barkley wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 1:42 pm
What language do you do it in? You say subscribe in English post the same thing twice.
You do understand that mosht don't understand your language?
Hello!! Thanks for answering!

My videos are recorded in Portuguese BR. If you do not understand my language you can follow through the subtitles! Thank you! :D
I'm always looking for evolution. No, I'm not a pokemon, just a spartan! 8-)
SrLeonidaS - 3.6k
Sixth Mage - 628
dont know - 100
M4jh0w_YT - 31
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by cotne7 » Sat May 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Well if you keep doing ur chanel in portugish i will be rly upset sir...ft comunity has no much people and even less from your country..so i hope you do realize how it will react it on your subscribers number..
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
srle0nida$
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:02 pm
Location: Brasil

Re: SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by srle0nida$ » Sat May 30, 2020 9:45 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:20 pm
Well if you keep doing ur chanel in portugish i will be rly upset sir...ft comunity has no much people and even less from your country..so i hope you do realize how it will react it on your subscribers number..


Good afternoon friend! I'm not very fluent in English, so unfortunately the channel will have to be in Portuguese :(

But you can use the subtitles to follow !!
I'm always looking for evolution. No, I'm not a pokemon, just a spartan! 8-)
SrLeonidaS - 3.6k
Sixth Mage - 628
dont know - 100
M4jh0w_YT - 31
User avatar
Barkley
Posts: 403
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by Barkley » Sat May 30, 2020 9:49 pm

srle0nida$ wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:45 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Sat May 30, 2020 9:20 pm
Well if you keep doing ur chanel in portugish i will be rly upset sir...ft comunity has no much people and even less from your country..so i hope you do realize how it will react it on your subscribers number..


Good afternoon friend! I'm not very fluent in English, so unfortunately the channel will have to be in Portuguese :(

But you can use the subtitles to follow !!
Who wants to read subtitles? That's just boring and not injojing to do. I don't know what your videos are about so idk. What are they about?
Do not take my opinion as an aggressive message, everyone can have their own opinion.
My suggestions;New clan rank: Mayor,Multiple house owners,Outlaw,More friends list space (the texts are links).
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5133
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: SUBSCRIBE IN MY CHANNEL GUYS!

Post by LostKnight » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:00 am

Great idea. So much out there already for other languages.

Lots of Brazilian and Portuguese players will benefit from your videos.

Good Luck to you.

Boa ideia. Tanta coisa por aí já para outros idiomas.

Muitos jogadores brasileiros e portugueses se beneficiarão com seus vídeos.

Boa sorte para você.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
Post Reply