We Need A Server Reset.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Shawn

We Need A Server Reset.

Post by Shawn »

I'm tired of getting warped into this spot because we haven't got a server reset in over a week, I either have to kill myself or wait for a gm to let me out. I have recently spent $1200 on this game and if this keeps happening I'll take my money somewhere else. Reset the servers combatant or fix the damn glitch where the towers stay after they die.
Screenshot_20200821-105605.png
Screenshot_20200821-105605.png (2.72 MiB) Viewed 2651 times
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
compbatant
Site Admin

Re: We Need A Server Reset.

Post by compbatant »

Shawn wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:58 pm I'm tired of getting warped into this spot because we haven't got a server reset in over a week, I either have to kill myself or wait for a gm to let me out. I have recently spent $1200 on this game and if this keeps happening I'll take my money somewhere else. Reset the servers combatant or fix the damn glitch where the towers stay after they die.
Server restarted. I disabled by mistake every day server restarts :/ Now all should be fine.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

gratz and thx a lot master !
DUKE of SK-Clan
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Shawn wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:58 pm I'm tired of getting warped into this spot because we haven't got a server reset in over a week, I either have to kill myself or wait for a gm to let me out. I have recently spent $1200 on this game and if this keeps happening I'll take my money somewhere else. Reset the servers combatant or fix the damn glitch where the towers stay after they die.
A building was moved so players wouldn't get stuck.
We still got complaints so the building is put back where it was. We will not go back after this. There is going to be complaints either way and I'm sick of seeing complaints of injustice or favoritism. If you can't fight your war don't blame any of the staff members. We don't have anything to do with it.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
theking

Post by theking »

LordSeth wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:24 pm
We still got complaints so the building is put back where it was. We will not go back after this. There is going to be complaints either way and I'm sick of seeing complaints of injustice or favoritism. If you can't fight your war don't blame any of the staff members. We don't have anything to do with it.
the problem is that they make too many buildings together and that in the long term can cause problems as you are seeing.

in my opinion if they built better and more separately they would not have these problems and they would not waste time for the gm team
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

I only blamed the staff members because the tower got moved, if there wasn't a glitch in the server that made the towers stay there after they die, untill a server reset, then there would be no reason for someone to get stuck. I think I'm perfectly justified for complaining that someone moved a castle. I have never once said a gm has favoritism, I haven't ever said it was a GM's fault for something that they can't control, if there was never a bug that made towers stay after they died this wouldn't be a problem.
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

theking wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:02 am
the problem is that they make too many buildings together and that in the long term can cause problems as you are seeing.

in my opinion if they built better and more separately they would not have these problems and they would not waste time for the gm team
King, try to be above implying that build strategy is bad when you know full well WHY those towers were placed:

To hold back an overwhelming force of aggressors who resort to any tactic (Including glitch abuse) to attain yet another map.

And since everyone is talking about bad placements.
How about the LYR tower that was placed INSIDE enemy castle range? Using old versions of to work around the safeguards compbatant created to prevent players from placing hostile builds too near, which by the way is glitch abuse and why that tower got removed entirely.
received_1208385292858971.jpeg
received_1208385292858971.jpeg (100.76 KiB) Viewed 2549 times
theking

Post by theking »

As far as I know, I don't have my towers there I have them in 2.-2, and what my friends and allies do is not my concern, I only give my opinion.

Save yourself those sarmons for those who do put towers where you can't because I never did that).

ps: when I think it is not to harm enemies or support allies, but in general and who does not like it, who is bitten eats garlic @;)
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

yesterday my son wants to take a look map 1,-4.
y he teleported to startmap with full HP ?

Greetings..SK
DUKE of SK-Clan