Dr is taking over

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by The Houstaaja » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:38 pm

Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-56-03.png
Screenshot_2016-01-06-16-56-03.png (381.84 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Asmodeous wrote:I love all this propaganda. Its hilarious. GODZ was sold. Along with the character Mike to a lvl 60 player called tapok. The same type of thing happened with KGB only "someone" accidentally booted themselves as Duke.

GODZ is a dead clan. As is KGB. They are all the same people. GODZ is a skeleton crew of rash. Rahs looked to be the same. TRIO is still probably TRIO. But dont be fooled, its a rash war.

Still though. Hilarious propaganda from both sides. Including you E.
Actually i'm not writing anything propaganda"ish" Mike seems to know what happened (see the screenie). But for some reason E denies this. *insert top kek here*
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by The Houstaaja » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:41 pm

Also it's fun to prove that he is lying :lol: i don't understand why he had to make up that story anyway.

Edit: and ignore the rest of the comments in le screenie. I was too lazy to crop it.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
User avatar
Eclipse
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Eclipse » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:01 pm

The Houstaaja wrote:Also it's fun to prove that he is lying :lol: i don't understand why he had to make up that story anyway.

Edit: and ignore the rest of the comments in le screenie. I was too lazy to crop it.
I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers, I mentioned that at the very outset. We simply defend our clans. I do not understand why you are accusing me of something which I never hinted at. A win is a win. The RAW base is gone. This is the point. None but your leader, Mr. Maiden W, himself admitted the defeat.

You sold your buildings, either by accident or not. This does not matter, nor alter the fact,

GODZ wins as always; and we are the GODZ!!!
Image
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Whitestar67 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:07 pm

Eclipse wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:Also it's fun to prove that he is lying :lol: i don't understand why he had to make up that story anyway.

Edit: and ignore the rest of the comments in le screenie. I was too lazy to crop it.
I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers, I mentioned that at the very outset. We simply defend our clans. I do not understand why you are accusing me of something which I never hinted at. A win is a win. The RAW base is gone. This is the point. None but your leader, Mr. Maiden W, himself admitted the defeat.

You sold your buildings, either by accident or not. This does not matter, nor alter the fact,

GODZ wins as always; and we are the GODZ!!!
how bout u shut up for once in your life
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
User avatar
Eclipse
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Eclipse » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Whitestar67 wrote:
Eclipse wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:Also it's fun to prove that he is lying :lol: i don't understand why he had to make up that story anyway.

Edit: and ignore the rest of the comments in le screenie. I was too lazy to crop it.
I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers, I mentioned that at the very outset. We simply defend our clans. I do not understand why you are accusing me of something which I never hinted at. A win is a win. The RAW base is gone. This is the point. None but your leader, Mr. Maiden W, himself admitted the defeat.

You sold your buildings, either by accident or not. This does not matter, nor alter the fact,

GODZ wins as always; and we are the GODZ!!!
how bout u shut up for once in your life
And why should I do that, Miss Silver? :)
Image
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by The Houstaaja » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:18 pm

Eclipse wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:Also it's fun to prove that he is lying :lol: i don't understand why he had to make up that story anyway.

Edit: and ignore the rest of the comments in le screenie. I was too lazy to crop it.
I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers, I mentioned that at the very outset. We simply defend our clans. I do not understand why you are accusing me of something which I never hinted at. A win is a win. The RAW base is gone. This is the point. None but your leader, Mr. Maiden W, himself admitted the defeat.

You sold your buildings, either by accident or not. This does not matter, nor alter the fact,

GODZ wins as always; and we are the GODZ!!!
so why did you say "kicked out" from the clan map? That definitely sounds like you guys could have used "force" to get rid of us. I almost appreciate that you try to write yourself out from your lies, but it didn't work this time. Just stop trying to sugarcoat rash please. Both sides has their cancerous cons one way or another.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
User avatar
Eclipse
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Eclipse » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:23 pm

Asmodeous wrote:I love all this propaganda. Its hilarious. GODZ was sold. Along with the character Mike to a lvl 60 player called tapok. The same type of thing happened with KGB only "someone" accidentally booted themselves as Duke.

GODZ is a dead clan. As is KGB. They are all the same people. GODZ is a skeleton crew of rash. Rahs looked to be the same. TRIO is still probably TRIO. But dont be fooled, its a rash war.

Still though. Hilarious propaganda from both sides. Including you E.
This is disinfo. GODZ is not a dead clan. I lead GODZ. It is the front line clan.

GODZ clan was never sold, neither KGB. They were gifts from a friend. Yes we are the same people.

The character Mike was not sold to a lvl 60 player, it was sold to a lvl 400 player called tapok,

Nobody has accidentally booted themselves as KGB's Duke. We are still the dukes of KGB.
Image
User avatar
Eclipse
Posts: 189
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:36 pm

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Eclipse » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:30 pm

The Houstaaja wrote:
Eclipse wrote:
The Houstaaja wrote:Also it's fun to prove that he is lying :lol: i don't understand why he had to make up that story anyway.

Edit: and ignore the rest of the comments in le screenie. I was too lazy to crop it.
I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers, I mentioned that at the very outset. We simply defend our clans. I do not understand why you are accusing me of something which I never hinted at. A win is a win. The RAW base is gone. This is the point. None but your leader, Mr. Maiden W, himself admitted the defeat.

You sold your buildings, either by accident or not. This does not matter, nor alter the fact,

GODZ wins as always; and we are the GODZ!!!
so why did you say "kicked out" from the clan map? That definitely sounds like you guys could have used "force" to get rid of us. I almost appreciate that you try to write yourself out from your lies, but it didn't work this time. Just stop trying to sugarcoat rash please. Both sides has their cancerous cons one way or another.
Would you please do me a favour and ask Maiden that under what circumstances Raw tower was sold?

Maidne was in LGND. I warned him that we are going to kill the tower that evening. His reply was "wtf, you guys gonna kill tower now?" I said yes and I invited him to come and defend the tower. After an hour , there was no tower. Funny, right? Nah, he was scared. He knows what GODZ are capable of!

As a side note: Only Maiden is a player of some worth and quality in your group, He was the only person who build that castle. Personally, I was not happy when his castle was sold by accident or whatever. He commands my respect.

And yeah, we kicked out you guys. :)

Have a nice day.
Image
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by The Houstaaja » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:49 pm

Yeah two weeks you guys tried to destroy the buildings. All assaults got countered. You should also know that we go to work and have other things we must do in real life. So if he/we can't defend our buildings while we are/ he is at work that makes him "coward"? i'd say what a rather confusing logic you have there. It's also interesting how you are trying secretly insult raw, but that doesn't work either

Have a nice day.

ps. that accidental castle selling happened during a battle.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: Dr is taking over

Post by Whitestar67 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:33 am

I never said that we killed the castle nor the tower, neither any walls. We are not killers, I mentioned that at the very outset. We simply defend our clans. I do not understand why you are accusing me of something which I never hinted at. A win is a win. The RAW base is gone. This is the point. None but your leader, Mr. Maiden W, himself admitted the defeat.

You sold your buildings, either by accident or not. This does not matter, nor alter the fact,

GODZ wins as always; and we are the GODZ!!![/quote]

how bout u shut up for once in your life[/quote]

And why should I do that, Miss Silver? :)[/quote]

Because your being a lil greedy punk that's why
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Post Reply