ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

James142
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Not here

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by James142 » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:51 am

Duane, your little "tough guy" persona is really making you look like a little kid. You are just trying to look like you are the best. You really are not, I'm not much either, but I don't need to act like a wanna be tough guy to try and intimidate everyone else and look like I am the best.
The OG Rasta
User avatar
Duane20
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by Duane20 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:04 pm

James142 wrote:Duane, your little "tough guy" persona is really making you look like a little kid. You are just trying to look like you are the best. You really are not, I'm not much either, but I don't need to act like a wanna be tough guy to try and intimidate everyone else and look like I am the best.
Couple things wrong with that statement 1) I am the best you put anyone in front of me with the same lvls and I will win every time not being cocky it's just the truth period. 2) I don't try to intimidate anyone, it's not my fault you see me as a threat but the only thing you can do is Wright on an old topic and talk out your butt. Who's really trying to play tough guy here James?

UMADBRO?
[TRIO]Duane20 (Mage 5000)
James142
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Not here

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by James142 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:57 pm

Well, you say I am posting on an old topic? Seems like you were posting it first. I do not see you as a threat at all. And just how am I trying to be a tough guy? And finally you are not the best. Nobody is the best, but some people can be considered "better" than others. You seem like you got a little bit butthurt because I posted as you were a little bit defensive about it. Just saying.
The OG Rasta
User avatar
Duane20
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by Duane20 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:00 pm

James142 wrote:Well, you say I am posting on an old topic? Seems like you were posting it first. I do not see you as a threat at all. And just how am I trying to be a tough guy? And finally you are not the best. Nobody is the best, but some people can be considered "better" than others. You seem like you got a little bit butthurt because I posted as you were a little bit defensive about it. Just saying.
There is no one better then me which means what? I'm the best :lol: if you don't see me as a threat why do you guys run any only have something to say if it's on this forum? I recommend growing a pair first bud
[TRIO]Duane20 (Mage 5000)
King don
Posts: 138
Joined: Wed May 21, 2014 1:18 am

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by King don » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:13 am

Don't you dare insult yourself for being weak, you should be proud to be weak because the week of their own way of defeating the strong you just have to think, There are a lot of ways to defeat someone stronger than you :D
James142
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Not here

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by James142 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:04 am

Duane, do I run? I think not. I just sit and attack til I fall down, you kill me because I use a level 300 archer. You think that being able to kill a low level archer makes you ever so better than everyone else? And also, why does everything you post have to be about you and only you? You turn converstations into talks that revolve around what you can do. One last thing before I shut up, I do remember once where I killed you 4-5 times straight in a row, only help I had was lower clan mates choosing to freeze you.
The OG Rasta
User avatar
Duane20
Posts: 107
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:10 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by Duane20 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:41 pm

James142 wrote:Duane, do I run? I think not. I just sit and attack til I fall down, you kill me because I use a level 300 archer. You think that being able to kill a low level archer makes you ever so better than everyone else? And also, why does everything you post have to be about you and only you? You turn converstations into talks that revolve around what you can do. One last thing before I shut up, I do remember once where I killed you 4-5 times straight in a row, only help I had was lower clan mates choosing to freeze you.
LMAO that just made my morning thanks. Right after u killed me u awoke from that little dream of yours. IDK if you realized this but I say what I want whether u like it or not I'm not here to please anyone and I have you so butt hurt right now you are forgetting its a game. Nut up or shut the crying is getting old James
[TRIO]Duane20 (Mage 5000)
Dragon1984
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:44 pm

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by Dragon1984 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:53 am

Bragging about being a keyboard warrior. Rofl u guys are funny. Bragging about who's the faster tapper. My hats off to u Duane..... hahaha
maleficence
Posts: 44
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:23 am

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by maleficence » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:59 am

-flutters faerie wings.. Crosses legs... Sips tea.. Belches... Dabs corner of lip-

What was this topic about again?

Is this where we go to provoke and earn in game rivals?

-throws down silk embroidered glove-

Somebody pick that up and slap yourself with it. I don't care who. I just need a rival ;)

Once you've accepted the challenge feel free not to bother me with it... I'm a busy Fae
It's the developers role to make changes that encourage gameplay in all of its aspects.
It's the players role to enhance gameplay and make it enjoyable for others.

Dejahlia(111) Faerie.
DejahIia (4) Freya (Valkyrie)
User avatar
Cleopatra
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 am
Location: USA

Re: ADIK almost destroyed!!!

Post by Cleopatra » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:38 pm

ADIK is now being destroyed From the Inside Out by Punk. Punk does whatever he pleases and doesn't follow ADIK rules of peacefulness unless provoked. Naomi listen to reason don't let Punk boss you around.... you have friends that will protect you if need be. ADIK has always been a wonderful neighbor to Trek and I only want to protect ADIK from the infestation of Punk. Please kick Punk's accounts and break the alliance you don't have to be afraid of him you have others that will treat you equally and help you!!
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years ^_^
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Post Reply