Learn Fight, not Hide

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:57 am

Dr,lgnd,raw,ad and everyone who is on that war we have at DR side, you guys DONT know how to.fight a war. You only make FAKE clans, like Fake TRIO but I of TRIO is with L nor I, or TRI0 with 0, and many.more use these fake clans build.inside our base so you slow us down by destroy these, when you go fight you always Relog when you are red, instead.of us who stay to die. Because both of these sides.died some times. For example larcos, I dont know how but when he gonna die, he log, relog, move one step away , log again, relog, move step away and he do this all time. Is this cheat? I dont know. But this show how coward he is.

Everyone of u guys log when pvp, except 1-2 maybe. The other are really COWARDS, yep cowards,

I also made this post to report to GM them once again, cuz I dont know if making clans similar name.to other is good, or relog faster.than light is also ok.

I wonder how you enjoy this war by building walls.up to 1000, build fake buildings.with your alts fake clans on pur base, and log every pvp you do with us or else ..

You can continue do this of course but you will be the loser one .
The last Spectre Ghost of Souls alive

Leader of Claw Empire.
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by The Houstaaja » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:33 pm

2/8 wasn't edgy enough.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Whitestar67 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:46 pm

_NICKPAN_ wrote:Dr,lgnd,raw,ad and everyone who is on that war we have at DR side, you guys DONT know how to.fight a war. You only make FAKE clans, like Fake TRIO but I of TRIO is with L nor I, or TRI0 with 0, and many.more use these fake clans build.inside our base so you slow us down by destroy these, when you go fight you always Relog when you are red, instead.of us who stay to die. Because both of these sides.died some times. For example larcos, I dont know how but when he gonna die, he log, relog, move one step away , log again, relog, move step away and he do this all time. Is this cheat? I dont know. But this show how coward he is.

Everyone of u guys log when pvp, except 1-2 maybe. The other are really COWARDS, yep cowards,

I also made this post to report to GM them once again, cuz I dont know if making clans similar name.to other is good, or relog faster.than light is also ok.

I wonder how you enjoy this war by building walls.up to 1000, build fake buildings.with your alts fake clans on pur base, and log every pvp you do with us or else ..

You can continue do this of course but you will be the loser one .
look who's talking, you hide also plus we dont hide
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
Bence
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Bence » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:41 pm

As many times JM die. He do itunder your towers because he chase you there.
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Whitestar67 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:11 am

Bence wrote:As many times JM die. He do itunder your towers because he chase you there.
Flips the bird
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:25 pm

Whitestar67 wrote:
Bence wrote:As many times JM die. He do itunder your towers because he chase you there.
Flips the bird
Hide is different than log.

Its natural a lvl 150 hide from a lvl 5000.

But hide on our buildings not shop.

The thing ur side doing is log when ur red HP. And not stay die like real men.
The last Spectre Ghost of Souls alive

Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
Cleopatra
Posts: 793
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 am
Location: USA

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Cleopatra » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:46 pm

I've seen Mega do the same thing and also two more fake clans (GRLM and haio) seem to be protecting Mega. Don't be a hypocrite Practice What You Preach or simply don't complain :roll:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years ^_^
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Bence
Posts: 533
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Bence » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:27 pm

grml and hailo not created by us. (or i dont know about it)
no, we dont run to our buildings, except if we are not involved in pvps
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Cleopatra wrote:I've seen Mega do the same thing and also two more fake clans (GRLM and haio) seem to be protecting Mega. Don't be a hypocrite Practice What You Preach or simply don't complain :roll:
Rly now, never heard of GRLM or haio. And I.never saw them.protecting us. Also protecting buildings isnt hiding.
And maybe 1-2 of us log while red , they maybe new at it.
The last Spectre Ghost of Souls alive

Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
Lestat
Posts: 452
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:39 am

Re: Learn Fight, not Hide

Post by Lestat » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm

At one time im sure we all have run to base to stop an attack,sometimes,from fear, others just to stop an outnumbered fight,this cant b called hiding,its basic war strategy..hiding at shops or logging i consider coward way out...otherwise id have to call slxo clan cowards,they lower level than the obey members they fighting,so staying under building protection is there best bet..i know its aggravating,but hey..
ALLS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR...LOL
We are judged more by our actions than by the words we speak. Remember this, as our actions are a direct result of how we deal with situations, our words can be contemplated and show compassion when in actuality we have none.
Post Reply