New Clan Map Suggestions

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
DaHobbit
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Texas

New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by DaHobbit » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:47 am

I have the task of creating a new clan map, that must fit within the current world map. We are running out of map space. The 4 column (where the dino map is) already has several maps coming in so that area is already reserved. I have ideas on where to put the new clan map, but I would really like to hear from you guys. Please give me your suggestions.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by Whitestar67 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:50 am

Could put one by to the left of bank map?
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by madmaniacal1 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:59 am

It would need better access than current island clan map. perhaps extend the landscape all the way down the map edge and also have portal points in and out.
Omnes Autem Uri
Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by Bence » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:19 am

Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
ardesia
Posts: 2707
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by ardesia » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:25 am

DaHobbit wrote:I have the task of creating a new clan map, that must fit within the current world map. We are running out of map space. The 4 column (where the dino map is) already has several maps coming in so that area is already reserved. I have ideas on where to put the new clan map, but I would really like to hear from you guys. Please give me your suggestions.
A future clan map might be underground, a cavern, with its river and underground trees.
It might be below map 3.0 and have several access stairs located at those abandoned towers, along the square road as well as inside the garden where the pyramid was
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
User avatar
DaHobbit
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Texas

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by DaHobbit » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:11 am

Bence wrote:Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
What advantage would those clans have?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by Bence » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:29 pm

DaHobbit wrote:
Bence wrote:Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
What advantage would those clans have?
they can build to the new map much easyer, because they can get resources (crafting planks) next to the new clan map.
also if 2 enemy clans build next to each other they will attack each other without breaks
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by Bence » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:34 pm

ardesia wrote:
DaHobbit wrote:I have the task of creating a new clan map, that must fit within the current world map. We are running out of map space. The 4 column (where the dino map is) already has several maps coming in so that area is already reserved. I have ideas on where to put the new clan map, but I would really like to hear from you guys. Please give me your suggestions.
A future clan map might be underground, a cavern, with its river and underground trees.
It might be below map 3.0 and have several access stairs located at those abandoned towers, along the square road as well as inside the garden where the pyramid was
i agree.
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by madmaniacal1 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:05 pm

Bence wrote:
DaHobbit wrote:
Bence wrote:Dont put any clan maps near to the current ones, because it will mean advantage for the clans near to the new map.
What advantage would those clans have?
they can build to the new map much easyer, because they can get resources (crafting planks) next to the new clan map.
also if 2 enemy clans build next to each other they will attack each other without breaks
Kind of how the top right map is now. Lol
Omnes Autem Uri
Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: New Clan Map Suggestions

Post by Bence » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:22 pm

Yes. I hate it.
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
Post Reply