ObeY ask craig a question..

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence

Re: ObeY ask craig a question..

Post by Bence »

no you are not able to see future but able to change your own future. you denied to be in our alliance and clan when you stoped working for us (i gave ya more then 400m gold, to be execatly i gave gold to ike and asked to donate to mfia. also had like 500 workload that i got during a day. i left the clan because i released you cant be my ally.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

For a start, i own WARBRINGER (Do not rant about how you gave it to me.) so i basically have the power to decide who i trust to use it. I now see that not giving you access was a good idea ;)

Secondly, i do not remember this discussion being about MFIA, i originally thought it was between Obey and TRIO, but now it is another argument thread (I am surprised that there is not one of these tbh)
You donated gold, and there was no issue. The base died (And actually we still have a base, as it is used as a storage now) and Ike7311 removed all of the marshals because of not helping to build (Against my wishes but still accurate), i do not see how MFIA came into this.

The problem is you donated gold when we were allies, then however i left MEGA, leading to the status "enemy", and now you want your gold back (Truth is, you are not getting anything back except perhaps a nice, fresh fish ;) )

And no, i can not see the future, i did not know this war would happen. I did however change my future, and that was a wise choice.
Final note, maybe MEGA should change their future, because it is looking bad ;)
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Bence

Post by Bence »

I F(ishing) DONT WANT MY GOLD BACK, FIRST TIME YOU TALKED ABOUT MAFFIA AND I ASKED IKE TO KICK THE MARSHALLS WHOS NEVER DO ANYTHING.
AT LEAST BUT NOT AT LAST YOU DONT HAVE REASON TO THINK THAT TELLING ME PW WOULD CASE ANY PROBLEMS, THE MOST IMPORTANT FOR MEH IS KEEPING MY RESPECT, NOT LIKE FOR MAIDEN WHO IS DARE TO SAY THAT HE DIDNT STEAL JM'S ITEMS BUT HE DID.
EVEN IF I WOULD BE A DR LORD I WOULDNT SELL THEIR BASES BECAUSE IT IS DIRTY GAME. WE DONT PLAY LIKE THIS.
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

"You should know me better then to mess with me, honey"
lvl 1006 mage
Duane20

Post by Duane20 »

WARBRINGER wrote:
Bence wrote:We came we saw we won

definitely dr said they sacrificied themself for their allies. They ouldnt protect theirballies while trio and hes allies succesfuly protected my clan.
Dr has no power.
they said months ago they will destroy us in a week.. we become stronger, they lied to themself.
Dr and the dr allies has much higher lvls they said some days ago that we just destroyed some lvl 1k tower (2 lvl 1k obey 1vl 1.5k tower 2 lvl 550+ dr castles and many towers under lvl 500)

Dr's alliance just talking sbout what they can do and what they will do. Its not enough to make it happen.
After being a MEGA Lord for over a year, what follows this is from personal experience.

MEGA Uses their allies as protection. MEGA has switched sides in this never-ending war between TRIO rash GODZ MEGA ADIK -AC- and raw DR AD Trek and both of their allies COUNTLESS times.
First, they were allies with rash, this was the time when i joined MEGA on the account malval (This was stolen, so i am no longer the owner of malval), a low level ogre who barely had ilknowledge in the game.
After this, everything went smooth for... hardly any time, mega built continuous bases, each died, and they moved in with rash. Rash then turned on MEGA because of "tactics" and destroyed the buildings they had helped us establish.
I then joined FTBC on my alt, no problems with that. One time before the loss of Alfonso, which was prior to the fall of FTBC, nick told me "before you leave FTBC take their missiles and materials" or something, which i refused fully, leaving FTBC to help MEGA. This is when i acquired the account WARBRINGER keep in mind.
Since then, MEGA has changed sides in the war for many different reasons.
MEGA then went to Jony for help, which was a big mistake, making the raw AD DR trek side of the war, who were at the time MEGA's allies (Keep in mind that the Alliance system was not yet created) hate them.
After a while of this, they sided with TRIO and their allies again, until Jony turned on them and attacked them himself.
After this, JM Punk from FTSS joined MEGA to "Help them".
JM being high leveled of course got premoted to lord quickly enough, and i as well as multiple lords got demoted and half-ignored.
JM Then basically threatened ADIK into joining MEGA and their allies with a death threat.
As by the time this happened, i had an ALT in AD, but then due to the war starting again, had left AD but stayed on a peace treaty with them. Not attacking them at any circumstance.
I was getting mad at this point, and i had stopped working for MEGA as well as stopped attacking many of their enemies.
NICKPAN then proceeded to check that i was not a spy by saying "You are a MFIA now, not a mega" "warb you lost the spirit..." and a bunch of other lame worded sentences, u annntil i got rather mad at him.
This heated up into a small argument, and i left the scene, thinking NICK had betrayed me as well, and joined AD again, who welcomed me back happily.
When NICK finally announced it was a test, i refused the apology, and stated all of the issues i had with MEGA at the time. This ended in me and NICK becoming enemies.

I think i'd much rather have trustworthy and loyal allies than rude, ignorant (Duane...) and careless frenemies, who are fighting my true friends.

- WARBRINGER FT ;)
Basically all you said was you try to be friends with everyone... Doesn't work like that when you can't stay loyal to 1 clan and it sounds to me like you switched clans as many times as they switched sides so are you trying to prove something or show that you are a hypocrite? I've always been TRIO and always will be and my allies know I have their backs you don't have to question that.. ask AD about me ;)
Duane20 (Mage 5000)
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Malval, u was a good guy since you surrender, MEGA wasnt going with the winning side, but with the side that help more, At.the end we was peaced with rash trio ac and dr raw etc.. but Dr betrayed for third time. Thats why now we enemies. Personally il never be friend of DR again.

Malval, You came before 3 days to act to me like my boss, u told me that Deathheater is happy to have BIG BLADE back, since u crack his password and got it from me, well I got him from my email, and I can also get deatheater account but I dont want.

Nvm this isnt the point, Jony was and is my good old friend. We still not hate each other just the war keep us away. And about JM Punk, he and termy helped MEGA do a small castle FTSS and MEGA became brother clans, and now I call JM a lord of mega as bence, and his brother peter are, u was one. But u betrayed.

And warbringer, Dont but Dont ever talk to Bence or JM like that, they did much more things than you, Without us, you would still be a lvl 30 player, You was a good friend, Was.
Boo
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Quoting certain areas.
Malval, You came before 3 days to act to me like my boss, u told me that Deathheater is happy to have BIG BLADE back, since u crack his password and got it from me, well I got him from my email, and I can also get deatheater account but I dont want.
1: I am not your boss. You are not my boss. We both act the same way towards eachother tbh.
2: He was rather, and i did not crack it - You shared BIG BLADE with me when i was in MEGA, and was not smart enough to reset your passwords after that ended.
3: He knows very well that his account is on your email.
Nvm this isnt the point, Jony was and is my good old friend. We still not hate each other just the war keep us away. And about JM Punk, he and termy helped MEGA do a small castle FTSS and MEGA became brother clans, and now I call JM a lord of mega as bence, and his brother peter are, u was one. But u betrayed.
1: So you and Jony being friends is not the same as me and AD being friends, even though, both parties in both examples were at war?
2: I was one. I was demoted long before leaving, for no apparent reason. I "Betrayed" MEGA after MEGA, if i may, betrayed me in various ways.
3: Why do you not realize that rash and GODZ also betrayed us one or two times as well?
And warbringer, Dont but Dont ever talk to Bence or JM like that, they did much more things than you, Without us, you would still be a lvl 30 player, You was a good friend, Was.
1: They did various things for me, as did many other players in Forgotten Tales.
2: I would not be restricted to being a low level, for all you know, i could be lvl 500 by now.
3: You were a very good friend. Bence too. I now see that i was very wrong about that.

If you are to argue any further, if you want, PM me ;)

Edit:
Basically all you said was you try to be friends with everyone... Doesn't work like that when you can't stay loyal to 1 clan and it sounds to me like you switched clans as many times as they switched sides so are you trying to prove something or show that you are a hypocrite? I've always been TRIO and always will be and my allies know I have their backs you don't have to question that.. ask AD about me ;)
So NICK is allowed to be friends with Jony over wars, but i am not allowed to be friends with AD over wars?
Last edited by WARBRINGER on Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

Became offtopic, I dont want pm u, whatever I say u wont understand,

Im on neutral peace with AD , except with you, stiche know it.

See you at the field
Boo
Shawn

Post by Shawn »

It was still funny either way watching yall get mad at us but im not in obey anymore so idc about it now lmao
Omg8>>mage>>5040
Sniper97>>archer>>131
Death chil>>dwarf>>125
Im-bored>>sword>>110
I-mine>>dwarf>>316
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Is Obey still an active clan?
BOO!:ghost: