REWARDS

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
generous11
Posts: 322
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:06 pm
Location: Lebanon
Contact:

REWARDS

Post by generous11 » Sun May 21, 2017 8:12 pm

I think it will be good to have a rewards when doing a lot of workloads. We want reward when stay playing all the day for the clan be strong !!
For example: 100m golds to the member that workload 1k and 500m for the member that have a loyalty in clan 1 month. It will be good idea if it will be in next update activated.
AND THANK U.
super arch
Alts:
-generous11
-super sord
-super axe
-super club
-blitz bee
-generous22
-knight man
-super stan
:)

Clan: [-LPC]
game translator: Arabic
User avatar
DaHobbit
Posts: 563
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Texas

Re: REWARDS

Post by DaHobbit » Sun May 21, 2017 8:16 pm

Some clan already offer such rewards. These type of rewards will be made by the clan/duke alone. The game will not do something like that.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
User avatar
Arashiko
Posts: 940
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:51 am

Re: REWARDS

Post by Arashiko » Sun May 21, 2017 8:18 pm

The reward should come from the Duke, not the game.
Just my opinion.
Arashiko Senior GM
Taking a year's sabbatical until 2020- don't expect any replies to PM's :wink:


Image
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: REWARDS

Post by hungry_wolf » Mon May 22, 2017 3:54 pm

Arashiko wrote:The reward should come from the Duke, not the game.
Just my opinion.
Agree. Game is Game, Clan is Clan.
FTFR , the Clan that doesn't exist
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: REWARDS

Post by MadMikael » Mon May 22, 2017 4:06 pm

I agree, these things should be set by the duke.
However, a system to do this automatically would be cool, if it's set by the duke.
Rewards from clan funds? Possible... but idk if that should be done.
Perhaps a better idea is for the funds to come directly from the duke's wallet :lol:
Of course, the duke would need to do some money management, to make sure he can pay the bills....

I know, many would like funds to be removable from the clan funds.
However, many can argue that this is not a good idea, due to how farms work.
If the whole system were rebalanced, maybe...
Perhaps, a new clan building, that adds gold to a separate clan gold account, just for paying wages.
Balancing is the most important part though.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: REWARDS

Post by hungry_wolf » Mon May 22, 2017 4:17 pm

MadMikael wrote:I agree, these things should be set by the duke.
However, a system to do this automatically would be cool, if it's set by the duke.
Rewards from clan funds? Possible... but idk if that should be done.
Perhaps a better idea is for the funds to come directly from the duke's wallet :lol:
Of course, the duke would need to do some money management, to make sure he can pay the bills....

I know, many would like funds to be removable from the clan funds.
However, many can argue that this is not a good idea, due to how farms work.
If the whole system were rebalanced, maybe...
Perhaps, a new clan building, that adds gold to a separate clan gold account, just for paying wages.
Balancing is the most important part though.
Many ideas can work, of course, and yours are good; however, see that Duke owns the Clan, in my opinion it's his duty (and duty of Lords as well) reward a good member :)
FTFR , the Clan that doesn't exist
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2495
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: REWARDS

Post by Leone » Mon May 22, 2017 4:20 pm

There are some indirect rewards that go hand in hand with being a clan member that shouldn't be discounted. For example, asking a higher lvl clan mate to help you with a quest, with a pvp issue or perhaps by tanking.

From a personal perspective, I do not believe clan members should be paid a regular wage to be in a clan. It should be up to the Duke to decide whether or not they wish to reward their clan members.
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: REWARDS

Post by MadMikael » Mon May 22, 2017 4:27 pm

Well yes, that was my point.
It should be entirely up to the duke (and maybe the lords, as noted above)
I was only suggesting some sort of automation may facilitate the process, so long as the duke (and maybe lords) have full control of it.
This way, the duke can say, do x amount of work, and get y amount of gold (as already happens), but when you're eligible, you don't have to track down the duke or lord to get the reward.
You'd just get it automatically. This could encourage players to work more I think, for the betterment of their clan.
Anyway, it would require a lot of programming, and would probably not happen, but one can dream.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 610
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: REWARDS

Post by hungry_wolf » Mon May 22, 2017 4:30 pm

Leone wrote:There are some indirect rewards that go hand in hand with being a clan member that shouldn't be discounted. For example, asking a higher lvl clan mate to help you with a quest, with a pvp issue or perhaps by tanking.

From a personal perspective, I do not believe clan members should be paid a regular wage to be in a clan. It should be up to the Duke to decide whether or not they wish to reward their clan members.
Exactly, Leone, we weren't talking about a regular payment unless i misunderstood;
but see that be in a Clan sometimes involves effort in workload, risk of being killed and so on, for Duke or Lords be generous from their pocket is just a way to show respect for
member's work, is not mandatory but surely very noble ;)
FTFR , the Clan that doesn't exist
User avatar
Cashew
Posts: 265
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:19 pm
Location: Kentucky

Re: REWARDS

Post by Cashew » Mon May 22, 2017 7:22 pm

A reward is more than just gold or items, those are insignificant compared to the bonds of loyalty created that will hold strong til the bitter end against any and all odds to protect your home base. No matter the outcome.

Those are the ones you want anyway not ones that will bail when there are signs of trouble because their only incentive was the reward for workload.
Cashew - Archer
Pistachio - Mage
Walnut - Dwarf
Almond - Swordsman
Hazelnut - Ogre
Pecan - Mage
Chestnut - Dwarf
Macadamia - Archer

Meow <3
Post Reply