Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Barkley
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Barkley » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:44 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
Evry time I get to AD gate I see that. They also made a GRUZ tower in Ryo towers range. Please comp work on rules and nothing else. This is getting out of hand
People shold learn wars bring nothing. When you win others cry when they win you die. Good people are the ones who help each other
Be good,be nice,be smart and never lie or you will lie to yourself!
Barkley
Posts: 75
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:12 pm
Location: Slovenia

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Barkley » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:57 pm

NightBaby wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:15 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:38 pm
Screenshot_20190928-143612.png
Please make new rules fast comb..this is what russians doing everyday
They aren't the only ones. Don't act like they are lol. Besides, Comp doesn't make the rules, the moderators do. Comp only stated the rule was not clear to him, that he should make mechanics prevent spam. The rule still exists, and the GMs have already stated that. So when they go and punish all those who broke the rule in this time and you guys all cry.... None of us wanna hear it🙄
Wold you stop talking if we siad "GM" make the rules instead of comp makes the rules?
People shold learn wars bring nothing. When you win others cry when they win you die. Good people are the ones who help each other
Be good,be nice,be smart and never lie or you will lie to yourself!
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Leone » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:21 pm

Barkley: here is the message about rules from an ex GM. Well respected then and still now. Don't take my word for it. Read for yourself.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14613&p=118330#p118330
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by SellSword » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:28 pm

Leone wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:21 pm
Barkley: here is the message about rules from an ex GM. Well respected then and still now. Don't take my word for it. Read for yourself.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=14613&p=118330#p118330
Don't forget the staff hierarchy and rules also. Yes, comp has final say in things, but it clearly also states GMs make and edit rules.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1011#p16385
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
Delta
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 pm

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Delta » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:34 pm

Maybe some of you should read what comp posted about this rule again lolll cause so far what nightbaby's said is true both sides spam (many others have said this too even as recently as lestat also saying both sides spam, even I'm saying both sides spam cause I've seen it) and when it comes to this rule comp isn't even the one who came up with it don't believe me check this link out then get your facts straight before talking about something

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17147&p=117685#p117685
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1426
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by madmaniacal1 » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:39 pm

Delta wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:34 pm
Maybe some of you should read what comp posted about this rule again lolll cause so far what nightbaby's said is true both sides spam and when it comes to this rule comp isn't even the one who came up with it don't believe me well check this link out

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17147&p=117685#p117685
If comp missed the details of Rule 14, that's HIS fault for not looking. It has existed for 2 years now, and SETH's "clarification" has for several months.
While comp twiddles his thumbs on this issue, massive numbers of players are breaking the rules, which are STILL POSTED and therefore still apply in some capacity.
Don't justify spam by twisting the details.
Omnes Autem Uri
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Leone » Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:43 pm

Agree 100% delta about this particular issue.

However, Vasinta's point was a wider one about the general rules of the game, as far as i can see.

That was my point responding to the suggestion that GMs have no control over the rules. They clearly do otherwise what's the point in having a GM team at all?
NightBaby
Posts: 443
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by NightBaby » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:52 pm

Leone wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:43 pm
Agree 100% delta about this particular issue.

However, Vasinta's point was a wider one about the general rules of the game, as far as i can see.

That was my point responding to the suggestion that GMs have no control over the rules. They clearly do otherwise what's the point in having a GM team at all?
It seems they think GMs are only here for laughs and giggles. Clearly they don't know much about the rules, GMs or Comp. Lol. I dont think I've really seen half these new people on forum til they started whining about spam. Power in numbers? Or just a bunch of whining hypocrites?
And it's ok if I have a "baby brain" lols, you're just mad because I'm right.
Anyways, I'm just gonna laugh when a bunch of these whining players get jailed when this all clears up. Mechanics abuse is still against the rules regardless of what y'all think. 🤨🙄
"Pride had kept her running when love had betrayed her."
"Some scars don't hurt. Some scars are numb. Some scars rid you of the capacity to feel anything ever again."
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2818
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Leone » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:05 pm

It was someone else who made the 'baby brain' comment. I would never say anything like that.

As to the general point, I agree that there will be some reprisals when these clan issues have been resolved.
Delta
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:20 pm

Re: Spamming Clan Buildings - New Rule

Post by Delta » Sat Sep 28, 2019 10:20 pm

madmaniacal1 wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:39 pm
Delta wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:34 pm
Maybe some of you should read what comp posted about this rule again lolll cause so far what nightbaby's said is true both sides spam and when it comes to this rule comp isn't even the one who came up with it don't believe me well check this link out

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=17147&p=117685#p117685
If comp missed the details of Rule 14, that's HIS fault for not looking. It has existed for 2 years now, and SETH's "clarification" has for several months.
While comp twiddles his thumbs on this issue, massive numbers of players are breaking the rules, which are STILL POSTED and therefore still apply in some capacity.
Don't justify spam by twisting the details.
Well yeah duh it's his fault for not keeping track of these things and where do you see me trying to justify spam by twisting details seems to me you're the one twisting details now john? I just accused both sides of contributing to this spam dilemma I'VE SEEN BOTH SIDES DO IT on 2.2 lmaooo even tho some are saying they aren't etc and getting all mad about them being accused of it like whattt? Also i wholeheartedly agree every single one who are contributing should be punished I was simply adding to the fact that some of the people clearly forgot that compbatant had no part whatsoever on this rule and what he had specifically said about this rule i was basically adding on to the point where Leone posted above with the link directly bringing you to what ardesia had stated in her post comp doesn't pay attention to these things like rules he leaves it up to the GM's and those rules still stand and those rules are still valid until said otherwise comp only said he didn't understand the rule and such some are using that as an excuse to not follow it which i don't agree. Now does that sound like im twisting details to make it seem like spam is justifiable john?
My earlier post was addressing a few posts above mine and also to add on to what information here on the forum Leone and SellSword had shared
Post Reply