Attn: Lord Seth

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Attn: Lord Seth

Post by proto_nuke »

I created a clan recently called, "Sdow". It stands for Shadow, the clan that I used to belong to. Today at spawn I saw a player that I had not seen in a long time that is actually still a member of the older, "ShdW" clan.

My question is this: am I in violation of any rules having the clan tag "Sdow" even though there are still remnants of the older ShdW clan and both clans full name is Shadow?

I read the rule about making the same or similar clan names but this seems like a grey area.

Game staff please let me know if I am in violation and I will make modifications if necessary.
Ryaca_1
Leone

Re: Attn: Lord Seth

Post by Leone »

Wow, I'm surprised you saw that. I'd be interested to know who.

A huge shame but nevertheless a fact. Corr has been inactive for maybe 8 or 9 months. I can't see original shdw returning.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Leone wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:09 am Wow, I'm surprised you saw that. I'd be interested to know who.

A huge shame but nevertheless a fact. Corr has been inactive for maybe 8 or 9 months. I can't see original shdw returning.
It was fantasma although I do not believe it was him. I believe that account is used for a pack mule now. A mere shadow of his former self.
Thank you for your feedback. I do want to play by the rules.
Ryaca_1
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

proto_nuke wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:22 am I created a clan recently called, "Sdow". It stands for Shadow, the clan that I used to belong to. Today at spawn I saw a player that I had not seen in a long time that is actually still a member of the older, "ShdW" clan.

My question is this: am I in violation of any rules having the clan tag "Sdow" even though there are still remnants of the older ShdW clan and both clans full name is Shadow?

I read the rule about making the same or similar clan names but this seems like a grey area.

Game staff please let me know if I am in violation and I will make modifications if necessary.
You are not the duke of these other clans. This clan of yours is not a spam clan. You are not violating any rules to my knowledge.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

LordSeth wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:51 am
proto_nuke wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:22 am I created a clan recently called, "Sdow". It stands for Shadow, the clan that I used to belong to. Today at spawn I saw a player that I had not seen in a long time that is actually still a member of the older, "ShdW" clan.

You are not the duke of these other clans. This clan of yours is not a spam clan. You are not violating any rules to my knowledge.
Thank you Lord Seth. I will begin looking for a map to build on now.
Ryaca_1