Satisfy my curiosity

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Satisfy my curiosity

Post by proto_nuke »

Hello.
I noticed something today and I am not sure that I understand the hows and whys. The russians and friends have completely taken over 4 clan maps. That's 4 whole clan maps. They are currently working on wiping out a 5th clan map and I assume that they will be building there when they wipe that map of all clans. I know they will be victorious. They are very skilled at destruction and I have watched them in action many times and they have a very large attack force. Its actually quite amazing to see them in action even though they are my enemies. I respect them but I do not like them or any of their friends at all.

My question is this. What happens when they take over every clan map in the game? Will this make FT a better place? Will all those different clans that are on their side always be peaceful with one another? What is the end goal here? What is the main objective here? Let's make some sense out of this madness. Let the reason behind the war machine be known to all. Speak here and make it public. I am genuinely curious as to what is the point in taking over every map.

I believe they will accomplish their goal as there is none who can stand against them. They are too powerful. I do what I can to help my allies in this war to hinder our enemies progress but that is all we are doing. It is very clear to me that we cannot win this war. I will still resist even though I know we are basically just buying time. We will fight and we will die. So be it.

My guess is that they are like dogs that are chasing a car. They wouldn't know what to do with the car if they caught up to it. I hope that perhaps someone with half of a brain will respond to this and provide some solid information and perhaps even satisfy my curiosity. Dumb people need not respond.
Ryaca_1
dude00

Re: Satisfy my curiosity

Post by dude00 »

I think their only goal is to cause destruction, nothing more ... and unfortunately this is bad for the game because it had a lot of discouraging players and further depleted the game
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Our enemies used the same thing and they owned 6/6 cards at that time.We do nothing that was not allowed to our enemies.
We were under their attack for a long time, we survived and became stronger.

Despite you comparing us with dogs,I still answer your questions, although I do not have to answer.

If one of our allies wants to build this place, we will help them do it.Each clan will be new under the rule of its duke; we can only help them with the construction.(These words are not accurate since no one has said a word about it yet, but only thoughts, and perhaps this land will not be needed by anyone).
In any case, this will not be a complete construction of the map, especially by our players, since we are not interested in it. I’m talking about our new players and in part-time allies and Spanish friends if they will want place for build.

Our goal is to destroy those who wanted to destroy us and those who help them and not to destroy everything in ft.We just want to give an answer to those who attacked us and all.

Stop dramatizing and talking about it now because you had to write it all when everyone was against the Lev clan who fought alone against the whole world ft.You all write about it only when it comes to you, and we just were silent and laughed at how the whole world of ft could not do anything to us.

Know how to fight and know how to lose.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

This post has been removed. The game forum is not used for political decisions. Please keep it about the game.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

Maks. Thank you for the explanation. So once you have taken all of the maps then FT will be better? Please tell me how.

And I don't have a problem with losing. I will fight to the bitter end. There are many on your side that used to fight side by side with me but they can't stand being on the losing side. I however have no problem going down with the ship. I have courage. They do not.
Ryaca_1
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Creo que FT es juego de guerra. En la guerra hay vencedores y vencidos. Vencer es controlar el territorio y en este juego eso implica controlar todos los mapa de clan. El control es poder. El poder el liderazgo.

FT no será el mundo Alicia en el país de las maravillas.

Siempre existe la opción de jugar sin clan. A la que yo, por ser español, he tenido que jugar unos 6 meses. Para no ser machacado por diversión en cualquier mapa.

Una vez pedí permiso para construir en 2,2. Mi respuesta fue: permiso denegado y darme muerte una y otra vez.

Después de unos meses aprendí a defenderme solo. A perseguir a mis enemigos. Ahora resulta que mis enemigos son todos amigos entre ellos. Para mí escoger bando fue fácil.

Ahora me siento respaldado. Y ayudo a quien me respalda.

Be happy, it's just a game.
Leone

Post by Leone »

I hope Google Translate is correct here, el menda.

I think FT is war game. In war there are winners and losers. To win is to control the territory and in this game that implies controlling all the clan maps. Control is power. The power of leadership. FT will not be the Alice world in wonderland. There is always the option to play without a clan. To which I, for being Spanish, had to play for about 6 months. Not to be crushed for fun on any map. Once I asked permission to build in 2.2. My answer was: permission denied and kill me again and again. After a few months I learned to defend myself. To chase my enemies. Now it turns out that my enemies are all enemies among them. For me, choosing a side was easy. Now I feel supported. And I help whoever supports me.
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

I will still be here when all is said and done and the ashes and smoke finally clear and it will be very interesting to see exactly what happens whenthe final objective is reached. My bet is even the mongrels don't know. Time will tell.
Ryaca_1
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

My guess is they will continue to fight, but this time among themselves.
They will have shown their power as a whole(all clans together), their only next move would be to find who is stronger alone(each clan individually).

This will then allow previously defeated clans(the ones that continue to try even after defeat) the opportunity to rebuild. And then the circle will begin again, but with different groups and new allies.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
proto_nuke

Post by proto_nuke »

That is a realistic sounding scenario. Kind of like the circle of life. Or the circle of death and destruction.
Ryaca_1