Inactive clans

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

Inactive clans

Post by Mr_Maks »

I don’t know if this is a hint, but I want to clarify everything in advance: Show
Screenshot_2019-10-11-11-48-44-930_com.android.chrome.png
Screenshot_2019-10-11-11-48-44-930_com.android.chrome.png (226.25 KiB) Viewed 4556 times
Firstly, I want to say right away that I don’t know if this is a hint, but I can’t pass by and not describe the consequences that at least I see at the same time.

How will this be realized the game will simply remove the inactive clans and step on the rake a second time?For starters, I'll think about the worst case scenario.
1)The game just removes the inactive clans and the players start complaining because it will affect every clan card and every clan card will be vulnerable to attacks + there are still player things in the clan buildings and it’s impossible how for me to simply take and remove the gameplay of the players who spent a huge amount time to build these buildings even if they went inactive.You can’t just take it and take it away from the players.
2)Toughening the content of clans for inactive clans that will lead to the same thing as in the first paragraph only sounds like an excuse not to remove buildings but to make players unable to influence this.
3)The most correct option.The game gives the players time to unite by give players removing inactive clans for themself and makes it possible to transfer their clan gold and at least 50% of the building levels for the active clan in which the former duke of one or another inactive clan want to transfer.(Inactive clan A is inactive and the Duke of Clan A, under new conditions, can transfer levels from his buildings to the active clan B into which he will join because he invested time and playing gold in it and it should not just evaporate).

Inactive clans were never prohibited and they should not evaporate just because someone thinks they should not be in the game but inactive clans can remove their buildings and should be able to transfer levels and clan gold to new buildings of the active clan.If the game simply deletes it or does it through step 2, it will simply be a failure.If you really want to do this, then you should do it, thinking through everything to the smallest detail; not one inactive clan should just lose everything, but if it does, I think many players will simply be disappointed in ft.
If the game wants to get rid of inactive clans by paragraph 2 from my list, it should be either a long way with the content of clans of 500 days because the game should not force players to constantly be on the clan map to treat it endlessly every day, just imagine if you are not at work 8 hours a day but 24 hours a day.Does anyone agree to this? Does anyone agree to spend all their time on the clan map instead of other entertainments with quests or leveling up, PVP and other more interesting aspects of the game?I think no one will agree to this and reading ideas to make the content of the clan daily for me personally just kills the whole point of keeping the clans.I would just go completely into clan wars and the more that the game helps me taking resources in large quantities from my opponents buildings every day it only help destroy rivals and there is no point in maintaining the base at all.

Maybe my guesses with LordSeth hints about this are not justified, but I feel that I should have talked about it before this could happen.But if the game is going to do it, then just please do it as adequately as possible considering the losses of the players and how difficult it will be to adapt to the new clan system.
SellSword

Re: Inactive clans

Post by SellSword »

I think "the more active clan maps" refers to the players on a map and the busy fighting, sieging, building, etc. activity that is going on. Like there is too much going on ir something.

Different from the "inactive clans" discussion that has gone on recently.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak, only players with many clans owned will need to spend all day caring for builds. Those who hold many inactive clans will be affected most.. are you worried now that your allies will slowly die ? Players with 1 clan and few builds will spend little time upkeeping. But you, you will have 3 maps to heal ? Yep...you will have no time for gameplay.

Another thing to note. After many players actions yesterday, how many clans did you/your allies gain legally according to rules ? Your allies (some i beleive are alts of you) show blatent disregard of rules. Now all those maps you gained become your downfall...how fitting an end to your "empire" .. Upkeep will keep you busy until you either quit playing or give up some areas(maps) to others.

Dont cry anymore mak.. you admit you break rules and yet still walk free. You control with fear those under you. Will they follow you to a slow death, or determine their clans are more important than your conquest ? Time will tell.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Well, yes, if the game does it all for the players, what is the principle of interest in the game?Why destroy the clans with the help of players if the game can do this for them?

All your accusations about me is empty talk you yourself know that this is not so and you have no evidence.Did you want to be GM while blaming players without evidence?Every time I mention the punishment for GM for abuse of power, you have never answered this, which means that you support it and would do the same if you became GM.
You constantly mention me and my team, although recently you said that you will treat everyone the same because you were in both teams.So that’s all I’m seeing now is bullying me and my team that’s inappropriate for GM.You yourself know that the opposing team does the same, but you’re just trying to show that it’s our team that is “bad”.Well then continue to do "your truth" in the same way as like when was removed KGB and much other clans.Indeed, at present, such actions are not a violation, is that what you are trying to prove to me?
Lestat

Post by Lestat »

Mak at this point i see one thing. There are no rules. They allow players to do whatever they want. You yourself agreed that players were blatently abusing a bug. And no punishment was given, those that abused the bug got to keep their exp,skill gains. They advanced their accounts illegally.

You keep bringing up KGB...again, we used slxo,gotu allies to gain entrance. We seiged many days while noone was on to see. We removed unguarded walls lvl 100 and lv50. We let in others thru this hole. Ask cpo, they filled the holes once and we seiged it open again. There were no rules broken.

Do i think ryacca was right in removing builds, no he wasnt. But i cant say much more. We dont know if he was reprimanded. We arent given that information.

Only reason i have been "attacking" as you say your side, they are the ones who openly break rules. I have also commented on wogs,king,woot spams also. But i gave up. Our gm staff evidently no longer feel a need to be involved in clan issues. They have shown in the last month that rule breaking isnt a big thing.

I think some of the new clan mechanics are pointless while others are needed. I think upkeep is a good idea i think building range of clans is pointless. The best way to protect a map is with cohesive builds of many clans completely covering a map. Similar to what you all did on blitzbee. Individual clans in small areas, this makes conquest easier. As you only have those builds to deal with.

And i did make an apology to you. You are right. The rules dont matter anymore as long as the game mechanics allow it. Yesterday proved that. Anyone that benefited from the glitch kept those benefits, those that lost because of the glitch they received nothing back.
lestat / sword 1038
OgreLes / ogre 2001
Loco / archer 250
-ForKotu- / mage 1143
krampdtyl / dwarf 125
Duke clans ObeY, -OC-
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

The rules do not matter, also how normal players cannot control the fate of the game in any way.
What would I do not write now,tomorrow there may be something that will contribute to the removal of inactive clans in a very short time.
Maybe I shouldn’t pay attention to such short hints from posts, but after removing KGB and many other clans, this game already will be no able to surprise me.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I was not approved to punish anyone and it still stands that way untill the team including compbatant has more time to discuss the abuse that did take place.

I was approved a advance warning.

No maks I'm not hinting anything when I mentioned active maps. I made a statement that so far it has happened to the most active maps.

This is still in progression.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON