Clans Enormous Issue

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3782
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Leone » Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 am

I'm sorry to repost something so quickly, but your assessment is simply incorrect. See here once again:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17236&p=119483#p119483

Your personal issue with another player is your business, but when you bring it to the public forum by basing it on judgments then please be accurate.
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by coolguy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:19 pm

Leone wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 am
I'm sorry to repost something so quickly, but your assessment is simply incorrect. See here once again:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17236&p=119483#p119483

Your personal issue with another player is your business, but when you bring it to the public forum by basing it on judgments then please be accurate.
It's not a personal issue, And I don't understand the post you're mentioning. I never talk to him personally :lol: , he just comes and disagrees whatsoever, That's all im saying. Imagine someone disagreeing you ALWAYS, Everyday, every idea. Everything. Disagreement. It's annoying. I never did him wrong. I never talked to him, But he started a bad start with me as first time I saw him by disagreeing always, bad ideas and good ideas, useful or not useful ideas. It isn't personal. I just want to know why he disagrees always. Is it me? Or my side? Or he's russian?
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3782
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by Leone » Sat Oct 26, 2019 1:27 pm

In simple terms, in that post he is disagreeing with a Russian-speaking player. Disagreeing, not agreeing.
WARBRINGER
Posts: 497
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm
Location: Hampshire, England

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by WARBRINGER » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm

coolguy wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:19 pm
Leone wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 am
I'm sorry to repost something so quickly, but your assessment is simply incorrect. See here once again:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17236&p=119483#p119483

Your personal issue with another player is your business, but when you bring it to the public forum by basing it on judgments then please be accurate.
It's not a personal issue, And I don't understand the post you're mentioning. I never talk to him personally :lol: , he just comes and disagrees whatsoever, That's all im saying. Imagine someone disagreeing you ALWAYS, Everyday, every idea. Everything. Disagreement. It's annoying. I never did him wrong. I never talked to him, But he started a bad start with me as first time I saw him by disagreeing always, bad ideas and good ideas, useful or not useful ideas. It isn't personal. I just want to know why he disagrees always. Is it me? Or my side? Or he's russian?
Though I find this to be rather pointless, please explain to my why you find it so problematic for him to disagree with you? Why does he have to be biased towards the Russians in anyway, if he disagrees with your opinion? Have you considered that he simply doesn't share the opinion that you hold? And really, if you have a problem with someone else expressing their own opinion, well then that's slightly immature to be honest. Not everyone will agree with one idea, in any context.
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3123
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by SellSword » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:40 pm

An interesting insight into the mind of coolguy...

I agree with and disagree with players (more importantly, ideas) of all countries. Which "side" am I on?
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5134
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by LostKnight » Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:44 pm

WRONG: 100% ON TOPIC!

My post about Russian time zone came as a response to cotne7's post where he said the Russians only have 1 time zone.
cotne7 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm
I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
Now by explaining that Russia has 11 time zones it adds strength to his post explaining why Russian can be on as long as they are. There is NOTHING in there at even hints that I am for or against the Russians.

The truth of that matter is I am like Switzerland, "Neutral" I have no interest in the clan wars. I have sent "green chat" to my friends who do partake in the 2.2 war wishing them luck. They are friends after all.

I also help anyone in the game, including Russian players. I help with levelling up, with gear if asked or I see they are having problems. As I said, I am neutral, my game is to help people. It is what I enjoy doing. Maddy was the one to erroneously flag me as "choosing sides". And for as much as I said not true, or Leon or others she and you have it in your minds I support the Russians in this war. I support neither side, I support my "friends" and I have some Russian friends as well. Can talk much but a few that I do know we great each other in game whenever we meet.

Last night I was mining mith with two Russians. When my alt and I came into the room, it spawns Red Monsters, I put myself between them and the weakest Russian that had "Green Spiders". Said "Privet" and we mined. One that spoke a little English gave me a Soul Stone. When I was done I moved my alt closer to the entrance. I walked top a corner and said "pets" which I did not need to do really because as soon as I did move there the Russian with the green spiders parked them there and stood in front of them. I left pausing to kill the reds that spawned outside of the room

There is not a single post where I have said I support Russian clans - and the same in reverse - not a single post that shows I do not support Russia. The post that Leone linked to was in reply to mm1's statement:
in mChat mm1 wrote:Why do the whinning people (in game or not) who fee entitled or offended always resort to ***phobia accusations and insults of discrimination.
My reply:
I can answer that last one mm1:

Because ***phobia accusations and insults and yelling discrimination means they do not have to look at themselves.
Now please please note in "my comment" I make no mention of Russian, Greek, Japanese, German, American, Canadian, Mexican, British or any other nationality of players. I simply said "I can answer that last one" because it fits in-game and in real life about so many situations. And in fact when I wrote that I was not even thinking about clan wars in a game I was thinking about "life in general".

I tell you what I am against: Breaking the rules and I do not care what side anyone is on. The rules, that you have openly admitted to breaking in your OP; "I understand we also used spamming as an advantage point to us, but we built a low level and left it, when they killed the buildi....", are there for a reason. I am against: spamming, lying, cheating and personal harassment. But you are fighting for a cause - to get things fixed. I am NOT against that.

So, lets clear the air:
  • I am NOT against you or what you are trying to do. In fact I hope you get some further results, it will help the game.
  • I am not pro or con Russia or Russian Clans or players, I am neutral. I will help anyone!
  • This whole thing came about because Maddy flagged me as choosing sides: I DID NOT CHOOSE SIDES!
  • I am for: Play smart, play safe, play honestly, or The GM's Creed will get you! (I hope)
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Being positive doesn't understand physics.
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by coolguy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:32 pm

WARBRINGER wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:49 pm
coolguy wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:19 pm
Leone wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:54 am
I'm sorry to repost something so quickly, but your assessment is simply incorrect. See here once again:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17236&p=119483#p119483

Your personal issue with another player is your business, but when you bring it to the public forum by basing it on judgments then please be accurate.
It's not a personal issue, And I don't understand the post you're mentioning. I never talk to him personally :lol: , he just comes and disagrees whatsoever, That's all im saying. Imagine someone disagreeing you ALWAYS, Everyday, every idea. Everything. Disagreement. It's annoying. I never did him wrong. I never talked to him, But he started a bad start with me as first time I saw him by disagreeing always, bad ideas and good ideas, useful or not useful ideas. It isn't personal. I just want to know why he disagrees always. Is it me? Or my side? Or he's russian?
Though I find this to be rather pointless, please explain to my why you find it so problematic for him to disagree with you? Why does he have to be biased towards the Russians in anyway, if he disagrees with your opinion? Have you considered that he simply doesn't share the opinion that you hold? And really, if you have a problem with someone else expressing their own opinion, well then that's slightly immature to be honest. Not everyone will agree with one idea, in any context.
I agree it's pointless, I just said Every-time I post anything he immediately disagrees. otherwise it's actually not really serious.
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by coolguy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:35 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:44 pm
WRONG: 100% ON TOPIC!

My post about Russian time zone came as a response to cotne7's post where he said the Russians only have 1 time zone.
cotne7 wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:34 pm
I agree to sell sword totally...
Well russians unfortinetly have been abusing alot bugs but truth is that they beated us ...taking tones of lvls off them coould not even stop them.
Fact why we are loosing is that russians have one time zone and they are all active on one time..and our side have different zones so we getting on different times and thats all...
But i hope time will come and we will beat russians...
Now by explaining that Russia has 11 time zones it adds strength to his post explaining why Russian can be on as long as they are. There is NOTHING in there at even hints that I am for or against the Russians.

The truth of that matter is I am like Switzerland, "Neutral" I have no interest in the clan wars. I have sent "green chat" to my friends who do partake in the 2.2 war wishing them luck. They are friends after all.

I also help anyone in the game, including Russian players. I help with levelling up, with gear if asked or I see they are having problems. As I said, I am neutral, my game is to help people. It is what I enjoy doing. Maddy was the one to erroneously flag me as "choosing sides". And for as much as I said not true, or Leon or others she and you have it in your minds I support the Russians in this war. I support neither side, I support my "friends" and I have some Russian friends as well. Can talk much but a few that I do know we great each other in game whenever we meet.

Last night I was mining mith with two Russians. When my alt and I came into the room, it spawns Red Monsters, I put myself between them and the weakest Russian that had "Green Spiders". Said "Privet" and we mined. One that spoke a little English gave me a Soul Stone. When I was done I moved my alt closer to the entrance. I walked top a corner and said "pets" which I did not need to do really because as soon as I did move there the Russian with the green spiders parked them there and stood in front of them. I left pausing to kill the reds that spawned outside of the room

There is not a single post where I have said I support Russian clans - and the same in reverse - not a single post that shows I do not support Russia. The post that Leone linked to was in reply to mm1's statement:
in mChat mm1 wrote:Why do the whinning people (in game or not) who fee entitled or offended always resort to ***phobia accusations and insults of discrimination.
My reply:
I can answer that last one mm1:

Because ***phobia accusations and insults and yelling discrimination means they do not have to look at themselves.
Now please please note in "my comment" I make no mention of Russian, Greek, Japanese, German, American, Canadian, Mexican, British or any other nationality of players. I simply said "I can answer that last one" because it fits in-game and in real life about so many situations. And in fact when I wrote that I was not even thinking about clan wars in a game I was thinking about "life in general".

I tell you what I am against: Breaking the rules and I do not care what side anyone is on. The rules, that you have openly admitted to breaking in your OP; "I understand we also used spamming as an advantage point to us, but we built a low level and left it, when they killed the buildi....", are there for a reason. I am against: spamming, lying, cheating and personal harassment. But you are fighting for a cause - to get things fixed. I am NOT against that.

So, lets clear the air:
  • I am NOT against you or what you are trying to do. In fact I hope you get some further results, it will help the game.
  • I am not pro or con Russia or Russian Clans or players, I am neutral. I will help anyone!
  • This whole thing came about because Maddy flagged me as choosing sides: I DID NOT CHOOSE SIDES!
  • I am for: Play smart, play safe, play honestly, or The GM's Creed will get you! (I hope)




Very beautiful writing, I understand now. Thanks for explaining. I really thought you were actually against me, specially you disagree me 99%.
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 114
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by coolguy » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:37 pm

SellSword wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:40 pm
An interesting insight into the mind of coolguy...

I agree with and disagree with players (more importantly, ideas) of all countries. Which "side" am I on?
You agree and disagree here and there, and I know you. We've met before. But I didn't interact with LostKnight.
Swordsman : coolguy - Archer : coolarcher - Mage: coolguy1

Languages Spoken : English - Arabic (عربي) - Romanian (Romana)

Loyalty is the big title of a successful team.
User avatar
witch
Posts: 1352
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:12 pm

Re: Clans Enormous Issue

Post by witch » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 am

Every single player has the right to express and give their opinion every single player has the right to agree or disagree some ideas ,this is why the forum exist, to see the point of view of the players , if you don't want to hear the players opinions please do not make public post .
coolguy you took this too personal and Lostknight coment wasn't directly to you or against you or anyone else ,He was giving information .
false acusations are not allowed
Coolguy wrote:
-You always agree with the opposite side
-I don't understand why you
hate US personally or you support Russians....
-You always didn't welcome me here since you knew I stood up with 2,2.
Please delete or edit your comments .

Please delete or edit your post
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
GM
Languages: English - Spanish
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
Locked