Clans Are Dwindling

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Bence
Posts: 531
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by Bence » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:43 pm

Creating new ckan maps wont solve the problem
"We are unity in diversity"
o,O
User avatar
Khmer
Posts: 278
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:07 am

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by Khmer » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:53 am

RyoHazuki wrote:yes your opinion is very similar to a lot of people.
have you tried pm-ing compbatant or emailing him....his email address is on Google play.
he didn't respond to any of my posts on the forum because I don't even think he looks...but he did respond to my email. and even put my idea into the game. so combatant=good guy. I wish he'd listen on this matter...I think its really having an impact on the enjoyability of the game.
these bad players that are ruining it for everyone are buying levels (not a problem) and second devices so they can ambush people because of the rediculous drop Rate in PvP. so people are losing up to, and higher than level 200 items in seconds (really...literally and regularly)

we need to look at this in a different way...
a level 150-200 item usually sells for about 50mil minimum.
(correct me if I'm wrong)

100,000 gold costs 1pound in real uk money.
that's ten pound of UK money for 1mil on game.
it costs 50×£10. I believe £500 (stupid money) if my maths serves me correct is what a level 150-200 level item would cost in real money based on my calculations. and it can be(and REGULARLY is )lost to these PvP cowards who in some cases have two devices or work as a team to bring fear and misery to innocent gamers and no one in game is doing anything about it...

I hope I'm not wasting my thumb muscle strength typing this like all the others because that's a serious issue.

BTW, blessed is the player who helps keep this game alive...because whilst the negative players are out there stealing peoples stuff and xp, blessed is out there taking new players on quests so they can have enough exp to be addicted.....giving money to new players and such.....basically teaching them the ropes...he's received lots of praise on the forum and now here is my bit. blessed you're a good guy ...please don't leave us with the idiots.

If you are buying 150-250lvl items for a minimum of 50million, STOP, you are being duped :o at a shop 250 sell for around 23milion.
And with a little effort, most 100- 250lvl items can be replaced through regular means without spending a cent.
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by madmaniacal1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:55 am

UrKnight wrote:Look I love Clans and have many friends that i play with. However having ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE TO BUILD CLAN BUILDINGS is a issue Everytime i build somewhere a clan destroys it before it is even built and or they kill us and then destroy it. Further more they all expect you to get a ok to build. How is this fair to small clans? I know People who disbanded clans because of this. Devs please assist or create new Build maps
Why not join another clan for a while? Make some new friends. Might even get new allies to help you build your own clan someday.
My main point is don't be impatient. Anything worth having is hard work, and will take time to achieve.
UrKnight
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:54 pm

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by UrKnight » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:38 am

madmaniacal1 wrote:
UrKnight wrote:Look I love Clans and have many friends that i play with. However having ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE TO BUILD CLAN BUILDINGS is a issue Everytime i build somewhere a clan destroys it before it is even built and or they kill us and then destroy it. Further more they all expect you to get a ok to build. How is this fair to small clans? I know People who disbanded clans because of this. Devs please assist or create new Build maps
Why not join another clan for a while? Make some new friends. Might even get new allies to help you build your own clan someday.
My main point is don't be impatient. Anything worth having is hard work, and will take time to achieve.
Yet again something i just proved a point see Thats what the bully clans want to keep them in power and not help smaller clans. Why would i wanna give up a clan i put 1million of my hard earned gold into and more to disban it to help bigger clans???
We Do what we gotta Do. We say what we gotta say. But Trust NO ONE :D :shock: 8-)
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1243
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by madmaniacal1 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:45 am

UrKnight wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote:
UrKnight wrote:Look I love Clans and have many friends that i play with. However having ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE TO BUILD CLAN BUILDINGS is a issue Everytime i build somewhere a clan destroys it before it is even built and or they kill us and then destroy it. Further more they all expect you to get a ok to build. How is this fair to small clans? I know People who disbanded clans because of this. Devs please assist or create new Build maps
Why not join another clan for a while? Make some new friends. Might even get new allies to help you build your own clan someday.
My main point is don't be impatient. Anything worth having is hard work, and will take time to achieve.
Yet again something i just proved a point see Thats what the bully clans want to keep them in power and not help smaller clans. Why would i wanna give up a clan i put 1million of my hard earned gold into and more to disban it to help bigger clans???
Who said anything about disbanding? I own 5 clans (most have no builds), but all of my clans have low lvl alts as duke. I can do as I please on my main account, without ever losing my clan.
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 2495
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Clans Are Dwindling

Post by Leone » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:23 am

UrKnight wrote:
madmaniacal1 wrote:
UrKnight wrote:Look I love Clans and have many friends that i play with. However having ABSOLUTELY NO PLACE TO BUILD CLAN BUILDINGS is a issue Everytime i build somewhere a clan destroys it before it is even built and or they kill us and then destroy it. Further more they all expect you to get a ok to build. How is this fair to small clans? I know People who disbanded clans because of this. Devs please assist or create new Build maps
Why not join another clan for a while? Make some new friends. Might even get new allies to help you build your own clan someday.
My main point is don't be impatient. Anything worth having is hard work, and will take time to achieve.
Yet again something i just proved a point see Thats what the bully clans want to keep them in power and not help smaller clans. Why would i wanna give up a clan i put 1million of my hard earned gold into and more to disban it to help bigger clans???
It's all a question of perception. I'm sure the members of what you call a bully clan just see themselves as belonging to a clan.

If you make friends with others in other clans, then you'll build a network and it can only serve to help for when you create your own clan or when you build a base.

Do not dismiss the established clans. They're a huge part of the game and have been around a while. Your point about permission is a valid one, but don't forget that every clan had to start somewhere. I guess they are just protecting their territory as for every genuine player who is trying to establish a small clan, there will be two who are alts and are building as a tactical manoeuvre against their enemy. It is impossible to know the difference at face value so this is why it's important to build up contacts.

This game is all about finding a balance between contacts and conflicts.
Post Reply