CLAN BK

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:57 pm

ninenine wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
ninenine wrote:I know how big your lungs are.
For you, Nick. " Aha, aha, aha,"
The sever crashed while NICKPAN killing almost all BK members. A big " Aha ". :lol:
Better for you dont start war betwen me and you, because you will ask me to not kill you in the future.
I can read it.. :lol:
1. For your big mouth.
I'll show you the way to the Big Belly Burger.

2. In respect of your hardworking in FT :lol:
Do your homework sometimes.

3. To win the war
Train your telekinesis. :lol:

5. Remember everyday
99's profile doesn't need the line " NEVER GIVE UP".
Omg how.old are u kid? 8? Just stop ft. I play this game triple times more than u so stfu.pls.

Ps: have u finish school yet?

Ps2: check ur letters. Ur mouth is bigger and better for this work ;)
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
FTSS Leader
User avatar
ninenine
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by ninenine » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:00 pm

_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Omg how.old are u kid? 8? Just stop ft. I play this game triple times more than u so stfu.pls.

Ps: have u finish school yet?

Ps2: check ur letters. Ur mouth is bigger and better for this work ;)
Do NOT cry, cutie. 8-)
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:39 am

ninenine wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:
Omg how.old are u kid? 8? Just stop ft. I play this game triple times more than u so stfu.pls.

Ps: have u finish school yet?

Ps2: check ur letters. Ur mouth is bigger and better for this work ;)
Do NOT cry, cutie. 8-)
U cry atm
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
FTSS Leader
James142
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Not here

Re: CLAN BK

Post by James142 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:40 am

Nick, what is with the lame comebacks you are using? First calling someone an 8 year old. Then trying to call them a cry baby? Why must you have to win every argument you make? YOU yourself are acting like a little kid by talking like that.
The OG Rasta
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:19 am

James142 wrote:Nick, what is with the lame comebacks you are using? First calling someone an 8 year old. Then trying to call them a cry baby? Why must you have to win every argument you make? YOU yourself are acting like a little kid by talking like that.
Ahh..
Talk to the hand..
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
FTSS Leader
James142
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Not here

Re: CLAN BK

Post by James142 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:22 am

Is that all you are going to say is that? Can't come up with some smartass remark like you usually do?
The OG Rasta
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:01 am

James142 wrote:Is that all you are going to say is that? Can't come up with some smartass remark like you usually do?
Just boring to waste my.time on talking someone.. who isnt even someone.
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
FTSS Leader
James142
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:12 am
Location: Not here

Re: CLAN BK

Post by James142 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:51 am

Nick. I am someone. I have a life, I don't need to spend all day sitting on my ass playing a game and talking shit to people to look big. And for what reason do you say I am not someone? The biggest thing you are know for is talking shit and failing to be someone.
The OG Rasta
User avatar
ninenine
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by ninenine » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:14 am

James142 wrote:Nick. I am someone. I have a life, I don't need to spend all day sitting on my ass playing a game and talking shit to people to look big. And for what reason do you say I am not someone? The biggest thing you are know for is talking shit and failing to be someone.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 554
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: CLAN BK

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:27 pm

James142 wrote:Nick. I am someone. I have a life, I don't need to spend all day sitting on my ass playing a game and talking shit to people to look big. And for what reason do you say I am not someone? The biggest thing you are know for is talking shit and failing to be someone.
xDDDDD ok Mr. Someone. Hahaha..lol..sorry.. but..rly so funny.. ok.ok. lol..
XD

If u never was my friend. Then you dont know me.

I talk shit for my.enemys and people who try to beat me.
.. I wont say how I act to my.friends. because my friends know.

My friend say, that my enemies pay.
Deep in the dark I don't need the light
There's a Ghost inside me
It all belongs to the other side
We live, we love, we lie


Claw Duke
FTSS Leader
Post Reply