[MEGA]

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

[MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:16 pm

QUESTIONS FOR MEGA HERE PLZ!!!
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
Jive
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Utah
Contact:

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Jive » Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:35 am

Jive, surely you know you can't say this, right? - Blitz
}-)
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:22 pm

Jive wrote:Jive, surely you know you can't say this, right? - Blitz
?
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:03 pm

i saw many posts on other topics chat about me and mega. il answer here. pls feel free and write me ur answers. and comments.

1) I saw you blame RASH for killing RECK buildings. All are lies. Kalou did it and he is MEGA. He was MEGA while he did it not rash. Reason is RECK built at MEGA territory. but all ok now we peaced atm.

2) Stop comments about 'age' and 'cry' cuz all these lies. if u want see my age check my forum ft profile.

3) About my target list: I wont do it alone cuz these targets have a big power and mega's power isnt this much. but it still strong.

4) I fixed my phone and now i lag less so il get ready soon (for clanmates)

5) I maybe buy a high lvl acc soon ( sry its secret the playername)

6) if u want comment me for somethink like behavior. tell me it and i stop. im a good man..

7) Im not like an ant trying to be Elephand (RECK topic) i m just human who try to kill some wolfs. but the 'power' il have soon is my 'shotgun' that will help me.. ( lol .. )

8) SPECTRE (Private: Lol thanks i hope you subscribe my yt channel lol) .

9) MEGA isnt allience with rash anymore. just strong peace. Cuz they killed our 2 lv 200-300 towers at new clan map for their space and strategy tactics. But rash done too much good things to MEGA for enemy them.

10) RAW: I havent any problem with raw. actually raw is so good clan and i like them. I dont want war with you , but the problem is we have different enemies and alliences.i think this is why you dont like mega. Or you dont like mega cuz me DUKE? Am i a bad guy? hmm , its a game, enemies.wars.friends.alliences. clan wars.... This is reason i do all these... cuz i try 'protect' my clan and do everything i can for best future of mega. Im looking to you like a creazy man who want revenge for nothing. I hope my 'revenge' will be a good lesson to those bad guys who kill low clans. time for new clans come up and old bad clans fall down.

[MEGA] will stay forever to the game. and not only this game.(all games that have MEGA Empire,im leader) .

PS: :idea: <-- ;)
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Whitestar67 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:30 pm

_NICKPAN_ wrote:i saw many posts on other topics chat about me and mega. il answer here. pls feel free and write me ur answers. and comments.

1) I saw you blame RASH for killing RECK buildings. All are lies. Kalou did it and he is MEGA. He was MEGA while he did it not rash. Reason is RECK built at MEGA territory. but all ok now we peaced atm.

2) Stop comments about 'age' and 'cry' cuz all these lies. if u want see my age check my forum ft profile.

3) About my target list: I wont do it alone cuz these targets have a big power and mega's power isnt this much. but it still strong.

4) I fixed my phone and now i lag less so il get ready soon (for clanmates)

5) I maybe buy a high lvl acc soon ( sry its secret the playername)

6) if u want comment me for somethink like behavior. tell me it and i stop. im a good man..

7) Im not like an ant trying to be Elephand (RECK topic) i m just human who try to kill some wolfs. but the 'power' il have soon is my 'shotgun' that will help me.. ( lol .. )

8) SPECTRE (Private: Lol thanks i hope you subscribe my yt channel lol) .

9) MEGA isnt allience with rash anymore. just strong peace. Cuz they killed our 2 lv 200-300 towers at new clan map for their space and strategy tactics. But rash done too much good things to MEGA for enemy them.

10) RAW: I havent any problem with raw. actually raw is so good clan and i like them. I dont want war with you , but the problem is we have different enemies and alliences.i think this is why you dont like mega. Or you dont like mega cuz me DUKE? Am i a bad guy? hmm , its a game, enemies.wars.friends.alliences. clan wars.... This is reason i do all these... cuz i try 'protect' my clan and do everything i can for best future of mega. Im looking to you like a creazy man who want revenge for nothing. I hope my 'revenge' will be a good lesson to those bad guys who kill low clans. time for new clans come up and old bad clans fall down.

[MEGA] will stay forever to the game. and not only this game.(all games that have MEGA Empire,im leader) .

PS: :idea: <-- ;)
well, i got a thing against you and I will still hunt you down like a hawk....
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Whitestar67 wrote:
_NICKPAN_ wrote:i saw many posts on other topics chat about me and mega. il answer here. pls feel free and write me ur answers. and comments.

1) I saw you blame RASH for killing RECK buildings. All are lies. Kalou did it and he is MEGA. He was MEGA while he did it not rash. Reason is RECK built at MEGA territory. but all ok now we peaced atm.

2) Stop comments about 'age' and 'cry' cuz all these lies. if u want see my age check my forum ft profile.

3) About my target list: I wont do it alone cuz these targets have a big power and mega's power isnt this much. but it still strong.

4) I fixed my phone and now i lag less so il get ready soon (for clanmates)

5) I maybe buy a high lvl acc soon ( sry its secret the playername)

6) if u want comment me for somethink like behavior. tell me it and i stop. im a good man..

7) Im not like an ant trying to be Elephand (RECK topic) i m just human who try to kill some wolfs. but the 'power' il have soon is my 'shotgun' that will help me.. ( lol .. )

8) SPECTRE (Private: Lol thanks i hope you subscribe my yt channel lol) .

9) MEGA isnt allience with rash anymore. just strong peace. Cuz they killed our 2 lv 200-300 towers at new clan map for their space and strategy tactics. But rash done too much good things to MEGA for enemy them.

10) RAW: I havent any problem with raw. actually raw is so good clan and i like them. I dont want war with you , but the problem is we have different enemies and alliences.i think this is why you dont like mega. Or you dont like mega cuz me DUKE? Am i a bad guy? hmm , its a game, enemies.wars.friends.alliences. clan wars.... This is reason i do all these... cuz i try 'protect' my clan and do everything i can for best future of mega. Im looking to you like a creazy man who want revenge for nothing. I hope my 'revenge' will be a good lesson to those bad guys who kill low clans. time for new clans come up and old bad clans fall down.

[MEGA] will stay forever to the game. and not only this game.(all games that have MEGA Empire,im leader) .

PS: :idea: <-- ;)
well, i got a thing against you and I will still hunt you down like a hawk....
Well..soon il hunt you √
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
User avatar
Whitestar67
Posts: 352
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:00 am
Location: a old town in Michigan
Contact:

Re: [MEGA]

Post by Whitestar67 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:49 pm

i bet u can't even get me red, so good luck trying to find me
SilverStar- lvl 365 - solo roaming around mage

There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.
User avatar
_NICKPAN_
Posts: 621
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:39 pm

Re: [MEGA]

Post by _NICKPAN_ » Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Whitestar67 wrote:i bet u can't even get me red, so good luck trying to find me
You didnt even saw my new acc.
Spectre Ghost of Souls
Leader of Claw Empire.
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: [MEGA]

Post by The Houstaaja » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:53 pm

about that first quote, I witnessed with my own eyes how jony and kalou wiped all, cxd and RECK buildings that we're there (also forced to sell SHOP buildings and walls). Kalou wanted to destroy those because "they builded old rash spot" (or something like that) ofc the real reason is that they destroyed those buildings just for pure amusement. they don't even have any builds in bottom left corner map but ya know how they act "hurr durr we have no business in this map but let's make another f2p dukes life miserable just because we can".
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
The Houstaaja
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:37 pm
Location: Finland, Jyväskylä

Re: [MEGA]

Post by The Houstaaja » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:55 pm

Also kalou is just a clan tourist. you can't take credit of the destruction, since he clan hops all the time.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Post Reply