Beta version 4.8.5

The offline game was the original game and is different from the MMORPG!

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Beta version 4.8.5

Post by compbatant »

Generally there are bug fixes and few new quests. I didn't add all new quests from MMORPG version because some of them require to extend offline game engine. Sorry but you also need to wait for skills levels which were recently introduced in MMORPG version.
There were some internal changes so please test if I didn't break anythings :)

To install beta version first check this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4868
ogonbat

Re: Beta version 4.8.5

Post by ogonbat »

compbatant wrote:Generally there are bug fixes and few new quests. I didn't add all new quests from MMORPG version because some of them require to extend offline game engine. Sorry but you also need to wait for skills levels which were recently introduced in MMORPG version.
There were some internal changes so please test if I didn't break anythings :)

To install beta version first check this:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4868
Thanks a lot compbatant! some new quests even if easy give a breath to the routine for get levels. And more, the promised new balance is improving the rithm of the game.
0rion79

Post by 0rion79 »

Hi, may you provide a detailed list of changes, especially new quests? I don't know what to look at.
lorenzosottocarico

Post by lorenzosottocarico »

0rion79 wrote:Hi, may you provide a detailed list of changes, especially new quests? I don't know what to look at.
Yes, where is this new quests?

I have got a problem about get Diamond Axe in 168 quest in House of House. I can't get that LAST AXE even pushing everything.

Last question, i can't have the Light Red Wand that would be in b3.1 chest . I looking avery chests but i sold that wand long time ago when it was a low lever items. Can i find the LAST WAND everywhere else? Somewhere it can be sell?

Please help me!
Insider

Post by Insider »

lorenzosottocarico wrote:
0rion79 wrote:Hi, may you provide a detailed list of changes, especially new quests? I don't know what to look at.
Yes, where is this new quests?

I have got a problem about get Diamond Axe in 168 quest in House of House. I can't get that LAST AXE even pushing everything.

Last question, i can't have the Light Red Wand that would be in b3.1 chest . I looking avery chests but i sold that wand long time ago when it was a low lever items. Can i find the LAST WAND everywhere else? Somewhere it can be sell?

Please help me!
Quests are now same as in MMORPG(almost). Quest manual is here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5850
Light Red Wand is now purchasable item. You can buy it for real money in Extra stuff menu :)
And about diamond axe, not sure how to get it in RPG, in MMO its boss dragon drop. And there are no bosses in RPG, sorry :(