Clan buildings improvements

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

compbatant
Site Admin

Re: Clan buildings improvements

Post by compbatant »

Because of strange problems on clan maps I had to change one more thing with obstacles mask for clan buildings. The bottom left corner is always treated as obstacle. Look at attached screenshot.
Unfortunately I couldn't do it better without breaking compatibility with game client. Maybe in the future I will make it better.
Attachments
obstacle.png
obstacle.png (42.5 KiB) Viewed 5267 times
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

blitzcraig wrote:BTW, if anybody knows of an "enemy" player who logged off inside what was a closed compound, post here... we can move them out

No they can die to get out. Ill send them to spawn for free
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
ayZuse

Post by ayZuse »

compbatant wrote:Look at the picture below. This is the reason why the walls cannot be placed everywhere but only every 4 spaces.
Without limit it would just look really bad.
Then why mess with it. Shoulda kept it how it was. And fixed other things that need to be fixed.

Lile i said before FIX WHAT YOU HAVE. BEFORE ADDING MORE amazingly awesome contentTO THE GAME AND MAKING A BIGGER MESS.

OVER PAST 6MONTHS UPDATES HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE. ITS BEEN MAKING ME THINK IF I EVEN WANT TO PUT MORE MONEY INTO GAME OR NOT. TILL little hiccups GETS FIXED LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALREADY. NO MORE MONEY FROM ME.
edited by MadMikael
Isoril-Mage-5620
Knighty-Mage-2400~~~~PERM MUTE
OhhGrr-Oger-1001
GodsHitMan-Archer- 257

Facebook--------- Zuse FT

The only manor of beast im afraid of hasn't been born yet. And it's mama is already dead.
Gesus

Post by Gesus »

ayZuse wrote:
compbatant wrote:Look at the picture below. This is the reason why the walls cannot be placed everywhere but only every 4 spaces.
Without limit it would just look really bad.
Then why mess with it. Shoulda kept it how it was. And fixed other things that need to be fixed.

Lile i said before FIX WHAT YOU HAVE. BEFORE ADDING MORE amazingly awesome contentTO THE GAME AND MAKING A BIGGER MESS.

OVER PAST 6MONTHS UPDATES HAVE BEEN HORRIBLE. ITS BEEN MAKING ME THINK IF I EVEN WANT TO PUT MORE MONEY INTO GAME OR NOT. TILL little hiccups GETS FIXED LIKE IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALREADY. NO MORE MONEY FROM ME.
edited by MadMikael

AS I SAID COVERING ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH THE GAME WITH IN THE PUBLIC. THEY DO ANYTHING THEY CAN TO MAKE THEM SOUND BETTER
Knight-2037

FT NEEDS A TOUGH VOICE. IM HAPPY TO BE THAT. I HAVE NO PROBLEM BEING THAT

JUST BECAUSE I ROAR DOSENT ALWAYS MEAN I'M MAD. SOMETIME I JUST WANT TO BE HEARD

WE PAY WE SAY!!!
compbatant
Site Admin

Post by compbatant »

ayZuse wrote: Lile i said before FIX WHAT YOU HAVE. BEFORE ADDING MORE amazingly awesome contentTO THE GAME AND MAKING A BIGGER MESS
Instead of complaining please tell what exactly should be fixed and how. Share with us with magic solution for all problems. It is like everebody want to have peace in the world but nobody know how to to this.
If you tell how to fix all problems after everybody will be happy i am really glad to implement it as soon as possible. What formulas, what mechanics do we need? Please consider all scenarios, all cases.

We all want the same: BETTER GAME!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

Tossed around an idea. Archer speed mimicing the same as spells per second. 1 Dex negating 2.5 mana damage. Yellow flow then doing 2.5 mana damage up from 1.5

Strength doing 2.5x damage. Ogre skill then being 1.75x damage to account for 2.5x str damage. Arm negating 2x str damage.

All attack speeds boosted to mages spells per second.

Archer hp increased by 25%
Ogre hp increased by 50%
Sword hp increased by 25%
Dwarf HP up 40%

Archer doublespeed independant skill. 1.5x duration. -50% cooldown on that.

Freeze arrow applying freeze per arrow shot. Along with slowing affect. Archers % of dex should count towards damage due to "well placed shots". Give 1 speed increase. Mod fire arrows cooldown by -15%.

Ogres stunning skill doing the usual 25% current HP damage. 50% mana drain. Up from i think 30%. Make ogres double damage skill which would be now 1.75x independant to account for the fact they are tanks.

Twister up 2% from what it usually is now.

Swords skill remaining the same except lvl 30 skill. Make it ignore 70% of arm value instead of 100%. Except that last one that i dont think anyone has any idea of. Make it vampiric and independant. Except being used with 1st lvl 30 skill.

Dwarf. Someone intervene on dwarfs. I got nothing on skills. Its the only class i dont play.
Asmodeous

Post by Asmodeous »

A foot note. Sorry for the double post. Greenflow/yellowflow/arm are all variables. Heal has no variable. Either make them all flat. Or make them all 0x to 1x.

All as variables would then add more skill to pvp. But making all flat rates would then keep inline with proposed changes.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

About dwarves. Could they get a proper skill to kill bossmonsters and for pvp in general. Kinda frustrates that i cant clear house of houses quest because autoattacks wont simply kill dark devil and it's not fun either to get destroyed by a 100 lvl lower swordman.

How about we compromise dwarf like this.
We remove or lower his Movement speed skill from +2 to +1.
Give him % attack at lvl 140 (or 100 if Dash gets removed) and name should be Berserker's swing. Deals 20% from enemy's current HP and reduces enemy's armor by 10%. This debuff ends when berserker's swing goes on cooldown.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

I'm also aware that giving dwarves a % skill might make them unfair jack of all trades (since he can already lvl up a lot faster than other classes, while also having a solid escape skill and extra resist against mages).
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.