Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Leone
Posts: 4285
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Leone » Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:54 pm

So you were jailed for no reason?

Really?

You used the word 'honesty' earlier.
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5602
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by LostKnight » Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 am

I'm just going to leave this here. And please bear in mind it is just MHO!

Lately this thread seems to have a very close connection to this one!
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
↑ Being positive doesn't understand physics. ↑
It's nice to be nice - L3on3
How to Submit a Report to the GM Inbox
Pet Killing and Spawn Abuse | Rules Forum & Game
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 4285
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Leone » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:44 am

LostKnight wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 am
I'm just going to leave this here. And please bear in mind it is just MHO!

Lately this thread seems to have a very close connection to this one!
I think I'm going to do the same. It's probably for the best.
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by hungry_wolf » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am

I don t think a player is jailed with no reason. Somebody thinks that asking for a long time is a good way to be released. Some cases i read for months, anyway, showed is possible and so we are here daily, reading same
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
vlad198401
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by vlad198401 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:32 am

hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am
I don t think a player is jailed with no reason.
Haha. Nice to pretend to be blind.
FT`ing life away
User avatar
hungry_wolf
Posts: 714
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by hungry_wolf » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:58 am

vlad198401 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:32 am
hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am
I don t think a player is jailed with no reason.
Haha. Nice to pretend to be blind.
Vlad what u want say ? for me case is closed. i ve never broken a rule in my whole FT experience and still here reading complaints from abusers.
I wrote many times i m against releases from jail. Also a close friend of mine was jailed with all chars, i m not here crying for him all day long and
my friend decided to quit.
If i were GM, no one jailed because found guilty would have been released. But i m nobody, i m just trying to slow the continuous crying because
annoy me. Other option could be i finally quit forum and game because i am disgusted of this situation, fed up to be asked also in game to
write for some poor boy jailed.
I know many that play could be in jail but they are not, but frankly speaking i can t help.
I am fed up of many things.
And probably this is my last message in forum.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
User avatar
ardesia
Posts: 2707
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:47 am
Location: Italy

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by ardesia » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Kopoh4elL wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm
(several posts)
Kopoh4elL, you choosed to go public, thus I believe it is fair to post a public answer.
Your characters, and the characters of this girl you mention, have been involved in the Trade Bug Abuse.
We have evidence about that, recorded in game data.
The case has been very complex.
It took a lot of time to investigate on it and to take innocent characters apart from guilty ones.
I don't know (and if I knew I wouldn't make a public post about it anyway) if you were using your characters when the abuse took place.
As per rule 3 the character is being punished.
Since the abuse has been very bad, rule 4 has been applied and all characters known as alts of the abusers has been punished as well.
If you are innocent, then you are not the only player who has lost characters "thanks" of having given them to an abuser to temporarily use them. As per rule 6, that was your risk to take and consequences are yours to face.

Yes, we have the receipts of your purchases of levels.
Having bought levels is not saving your characters from being punished for the Trade Bug ABuse.
It would be as thinking that one could freely go rob a shop, because they bought something there the day before.

As I wrote you in PM, please stop asking for a review of the case. We already did it, and no character of yours is being released.

You are welcome contacting compbatant, if you are unhappy with my answer. He is the one admins refer to.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
User avatar
Kopoh4elL
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Москва,Россия
Contact:

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Kopoh4elL » Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:33 am

Leone wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:54 pm
So you were jailed for no reason?

Really?

You used the word 'honesty' earlier.
I honestly did not understand to complicate the offer. why the prison, even know the reasons for this is not only short words of abuse as too lazy to write. Or the history of GM who's son and daughter have games there. if we argue or pvp such a game. noticed during the send prison for what is not normal. as the king of GM he does not like the struggle of the past that I did. I wrote to GM the fact of the question and the answer is the language of the sign. Sorry for this game so what to do, what not to like? or does it bother me?
vlad198401
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by vlad198401 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:14 am

hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:58 am
vlad198401 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:32 am
hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am
I don t think a player is jailed with no reason.
Haha. Nice to pretend to be blind.
HW: Show
Vlad what u want say ? for me case is closed. i ve never broken a rule in my whole FT experience and still here reading complaints from abusers.
I wrote many times i m against releases from jail. Also a close friend of mine was jailed with all chars, i m not here crying for him all day long and
my friend decided to quit.
If i were GM, no one jailed because found guilty would have been released. But i m nobody, i m just trying to slow the continuous crying because
annoy me. Other option could be i finally quit forum and game because i am disgusted of this situation, fed up to be asked also in game to
write for some poor boy jailed.
I know many that play could be in jail but they are not, but frankly speaking i can t help.
I am fed up of many things.
And probably this is my last message in forum.
You wrote: I don t think a player is jailed with no reason. «A» is for "any"/"some". I can call for at least 2 cases of wrong jailing: Tyuirk (or smth like that) and Taku-8. Both were released, but these cases show that GM can make mistakes, and innocent can be jailed. Lack of transparency and lots of possibilities for human factor make all claims "we investigated/re-investigated and we are right and you are wrong" sound like "because we say so."
FT`ing life away
User avatar
Kopoh4elL
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 am
Location: Москва,Россия
Contact:

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Kopoh4elL » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:31 am

vlad198401 wrote:
Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:14 am
hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:58 am
vlad198401 wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:32 am


Haha. Nice to pretend to be blind.
HW: Show
Vlad what u want say ? for me case is closed. i ve never broken a rule in my whole FT experience and still here reading complaints from abusers.
I wrote many times i m against releases from jail. Also a close friend of mine was jailed with all chars, i m not here crying for him all day long and
my friend decided to quit.
If i were GM, no one jailed because found guilty would have been released. But i m nobody, i m just trying to slow the continuous crying because
annoy me. Other option could be i finally quit forum and game because i am disgusted of this situation, fed up to be asked also in game to
write for some poor boy jailed.
I know many that play could be in jail but they are not, but frankly speaking i can t help.
I am fed up of many things.
And probably this is my last message in forum.
You wrote: I don t think a player is jailed with no reason. «A» is for "any"/"some". I can call for at least 2 cases of wrong jailing: Tyuirk (or smth like that) and Taku-8. Both were released, but these cases show that GM can make mistakes, and innocent can be jailed. Lack of transparency and lots of possibilities for human factor make all claims "we investigated/re-investigated and we are right and you are wrong" sound like "because we say so."
Yes, I heard that they do not like to kindly help. Numerous delusions, they are a lamp will not save animals. bad game is present
Locked