spell animation

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

amrsuy

spell animation

Post by amrsuy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:21 pm

Hello.
Spell animation never starts until the first spell animation fnishes even if I click spell button. Is it a bug or a specification?
i'm sure it started every time I click the button before and I prefer it.

SMELL_ME lvl4569 mage
SellSword

Re: spell animation

Post by SellSword » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am

I don't believe that animation means anything as far as how often spells are actually being used. So animation may take a few seconds but you can still be using spells multiple times in that time.

Sort of like attack animations. Pink mages, for example, attack every 5 seconds but it looks like they attack much faster. Looks don't mean anything in that case either.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
Gullander

Post by Gullander » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:29 am

I had a similar but different animation timing happen. Sometimes when I used fury the animation continued until the skill recharged. Normally it only lasts 15 seconds then stops. The damage was the same if normal or long animation so I agree no loss or bonus if the animation goes too long. It doesn't happen all the time just sometimes and I have wondered if it is my lagging wifi that contributes to it.
"Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly!" G K Chesterton
amrsuy

Post by amrsuy » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:34 am

SellSword wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am
I don't believe that animation means anything as far as how often spells are actually being used.
Yes. But it was useful for me to confirm if the click was valid because I sometimes misclick :| So I hope it will be fixed if it is a bug.