Foorumin päivitys

Tämä on suomenkielinen versio perustiedoilla ja täällä on mahdollisuus keskustella muiden suomalaisten pelaajien kanssa.

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
monstercat
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:51 pm
Location: Finland

Foorumin päivitys

Post by monstercat » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am

Hei,
kuten monet on varmasti huomanneet, tämän kanavan päivittäminen on jäänyt vähän taka-alalle. Käännökset peliin ja foorumille tulevat pikkihiljaa, sitä mukaa kun minulla on aikaa kääntää niitä.

Kiitos kärsivällisyydestänne!
Sr. Game Master (GM)

Useful Links:
* General game help
* Quest list
* Forum Rules
* Game Rules
Languages spoken : Finnish, English


INACTIVE, please contact GM inbox for your requests.
User avatar
Akkilles
Posts: 624
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:55 pm

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by Akkilles » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:54 am

♡+
-=srGM.Akkilles=-

Currently retired and will not answer nor do any GM work.

Useful link:
GAME RULES

Send private message to GM inbox !
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711 IF YOU NEED HELP.
User avatar
BETA
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by BETA » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:31 pm

monstercat wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am
Hei,
kuten monet on varmasti huomanneet, tämän kanavan päivittäminen on jäänyt vähän taka-alalle. Käännökset peliin ja foorumille tulevat pikkihiljaa, sitä mukaa kun minulla on aikaa kääntää niitä.

Kiitos kärsivällisyydestänne!

Voin kääntää sen millä tahansa haluamallasi kielellä
Image
User avatar
monstercat
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:51 pm
Location: Finland

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by monstercat » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:20 am

BETA wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:31 pm
monstercat wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:47 am
Hei,
kuten monet on varmasti huomanneet, tämän kanavan päivittäminen on jäänyt vähän taka-alalle. Käännökset peliin ja foorumille tulevat pikkihiljaa, sitä mukaa kun minulla on aikaa kääntää niitä.

Kiitos kärsivällisyydestänne!

Voin kääntää sen millä tahansa haluamallasi kielellä
puhutko siis sujuvaa suomea vai käytätkö kääntäjää?
Sr. Game Master (GM)

Useful Links:
* General game help
* Quest list
* Forum Rules
* Game Rules
Languages spoken : Finnish, English


INACTIVE, please contact GM inbox for your requests.
User avatar
BETA
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by BETA » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Puhun 90% päättyy melkein kaikki kielet, jotka opiskelen kieltäni yliopistollani ja perheeni ovat profiilisina maailman kielillä, mutta äidinkieleni on espanjalainen
Image
User avatar
DAVEmanda
Posts: 911
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:08 pm
Location: España

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by DAVEmanda » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:45 pm

BETA wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:26 pm
Puhun 90% päättyy melkein kaikki kielet, jotka opiskelen kieltäni yliopistollani ja perheeni ovat profiilisina maailman kielillä, mutta äidinkieleni on espanjalainen
Wow you must be studying to Google Translator man
I am:
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---
If Im special is because I make u special, but if Im person is because u made m person

Que haría yo sin ti...

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)
User avatar
BETA
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by BETA » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

I'm fed up with you with your insult you do not know anything about me I do not speak vulgarities because I'm educated go elsewhere write your envy against me because I'm getting mad at you it's true I'm a professional translator because I study hard in the study of university and my family do not get sent to me because they speak more language than you please do not answer where the subject where I am talking about a very important topic :oops:
Image
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by MadMikael » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:00 pm

BETA wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm
... I'm a professional translator because I study hard in the study of university...
If you are, as you say, a "professional translator", then you really, I mean REALLY need to work on some things.
I agree with Dave here - many of your posts have "bad translations" in them, the exact same kind that come from Google Translate (I use it enough to know what I'm talking about). If this is not true that you're using the translator, then you really need to relearn some words.
I'm sorry to say - your English is not that great, and needs work.
As for your other languages - well, they don't all translate so well in the translator (hinting that you need to work on spelling and grammar, perhaps sentence structure).
This is all constructive criticism, in the hopes that it will aid you in the path of being the best you can be in the path you choose of "professional translations".
By the way - if your teachers were to review this stuff, and say it's "flawless", then perhaps, you should find new teachers.
Good luck - and try not to fight too much on the forum
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
User avatar
BETA
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by BETA » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:14 pm

you want to see me depressed but I will not pay attention to your lie envy has all the majority of me because I am all of them and that position they have is not worth it or help those of more users do not tell me anything please and my want to talk to me that is positive the conversation does not criticize others and firstly I do not care what they talk but not from me and in this issue was with the GM monstercat and I on if I speak but interim goals user Dave is Conversation that should not be put the does not know if I speak purposes or any language or supposedly translator but no one should not think about it Dave I who have supported Dave in this game and a "preferred" user does not know what is owed for money or for polictic or religion or social interest or for a reason or can not be anything but please do not get into my life please let me think things that can depress anyone

thanks any inconvenience about me keep it in your life forever
Image
User avatar
MadMikael
Posts: 3299
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:54 pm
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada (EST time zone)

Re: Foorumin päivitys

Post by MadMikael » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 pm

Pahoittelen, että väittelemme täällä englanniksi.

I read your post three times, and I still do not understand it.

No, I'm not trying to make you depressed. I'm trying to offer constructive criticism. To help you be better at what you claim to do.
As for having an issue with anyone - if you post it publicly, anyone can answer; if you want to talk directly with one individual, without comments from others, you should perhaps use the private message feature.

I do not wish to hurt your feelings; but you're boasting publicly on how good you are with languages, and I'm sorry, your English is not good. That's the truth. I'm sorry if it hurts you.

Again, I wish you luck. Work hard at your studies, and perhaps, you will get there one day.
But that day is not today.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Post Reply