Game Crashes while changing map

You found a bug? Post it here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

Game Crashes while changing map

Post by Dr-Octopus » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 pm

Sometime my game crashes while changing map. This happens mostly when I try to play on laptop. When game crashes it won't let me login sometime . So I have to either close emulator completely or restart. Last time when it happened my pet died and I could not relogin to my account. And later when I check that map with my another account I found that my account was still in game after the game crashed. I then closed emulator then only my account got logged out and could relogin.
I am not sure if it is game problem or emulator problem. I was using bluestack at that time.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
mYHome

Re: Game Crashes while changing map

Post by mYHome » Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:23 pm

Dr-Octopus wrote:
Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:18 pm
Sometime my game crashes while changing map. This happens mostly when I try to play on laptop. When game crashes it won't let me login sometime . So I have to either close emulator completely or restart. Last time when it happened my pet died and I could not relogin to my account. And later when I check that map with my another account I found that my account was still in game after the game crashed. I then closed emulator then only my account got logged out and could relogin.
I am not sure if it is game problem or emulator problem. I was using bluestack at that time.
It also often happens on the phone when you switch to another card - the screen is black
my languages: Ukrainian, Russian and a little English
Game Rules
Forum Rules
★_★★_★★_★★_★★_★★_★★_★
SK1976

Re: Game Crashes while changing map

Post by SK1976 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:41 am

have u tried to reduce the effects a bit ? Mostely it crashes bec. the phone is an older one i think.

At me is the problem if i come out of my houses with pets, i cant move, and have to restart the game.
DUKE of SK-Clan