Swiss army knife

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Swiss army knife

Post by Leone »

So, instead of carrying a pick axe, fishing rod, hammer and axe...lets have an item: the swiss army knife. Combines them all, takes only 1 item slot and is very very rare. Its only available to lvl xx plus and of course the person who thought of it:)
Cashew

Re: Swiss army knife

Post by Cashew »

And make everything else useless? Lol'd.

Instead of a brand new item drop, make it a craftable one requiring all the tools in the appropriate speed tier. Speed 1 multitool (don't like the Swiss army knife name, plus copyright issues) would require all four speed 1 tools, speed 3 would require all mithril tools etc.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Really like this idea
BOO!:ghost:
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

Perhaps have it include some new tools, as a pickaxe, axe and fishing rod would not fit on a small knife, and as to not make the others useless.
Some tool ideas:
Saw - Cuts trees at twice the speed
Different arrows - (See my topic "Multiple ideas" for a detailed idea)
Shovel - able to dig in the ground, each hole is est. 100 digs. When digging, you have a chance to get all ores, stone, earth and other materials. Rarely, a piece of gear can be found underground.

As for the name, how about "Multitool"?
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
Leone

Post by Leone »

Yep: multitool sounds good to me.

The individual items wouldn't be useless, btw. They would be less desirable than the all in one/multi-tool option as they would continue to have the same functions but take up more item slots.
timewarp

Post by timewarp »

Idk about the multi tool idea...but I like the shovel idea...could also lead to other things in the future such as fishable treasure maps and things of that such...also also could lead to other quests like having to dig up an item or find a corpse for a resurrection or something like that....a shovel could maybe find any ore and soul stones and meteors with a small chance of finding treasures...shovel idea gets a thumbs up from me
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I remember playing Zelda: Link's awakening years ago on game boy. In that game I could use a shovel and find things. Added something more to the game. It was fun and exciting trying to search for treasure and items. I really would like to see this idea implemented.
BOO!:ghost: