change or new ability to dwarf

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

shadowgamer

change or new ability to dwarf

Post by shadowgamer »

i have two propositions for dwarf, currently he is the worst in pvp against other warriors i suggest adding a bleed ability which would be an acha hit that would make the enemy lose hp for x seconds and x amount, an example, 10 seconds of bleeding, you lose 4% of hp every 1 second, and the other idea, would be to give him reduction of general damage changing the skill level 30 , 25% reduction of damage of magic and any type, also against mobs, the dwarf's level 30 ability is one of the least used and this could help to pvp a little more
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
Barkley

Re: change or new ability to dwarf

Post by Barkley »

shadowgamer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:56 am i have two propositions for dwarf, currently he is the worst in pvp against other warriors i suggest adding a bleed ability which would be an acha hit that would make the enemy lose hp for x seconds and x amount, an example, 10 seconds of bleeding, you lose 4% of hp every 1 second, and the other idea, would be to give him reduction of general damage changing the skill level 30 , 25% reduction of damage of magic and any type, also against mobs, the dwarf's level 30 ability is one of the least used and this could help to pvp a little more
The dwarf is the best miner, the best chopper with the sword and the 3rd best of 5 in building. Dwarf is the best class over all
And it's skills are no different. Speed is awesome, killing evryone around you is awesome and having a shield that defends you from a large amount of damage.

Not good enough? Add a skill that makes dwarf a better PvP and you will get a over powered class. The dwarf gains places from the ones it lost in the PvP part with skills.

First skill suggestion:
So you decided to copy the fire skill but just made it 10 seconds long and made it not remove your own hp.

Second skill suggestion:

I think this is pretty good just that it makes NO difference. A shiled for X % or the enemy dealing X % less damage. Where's the difference?
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Syor

Post by Syor »

I attach the link of my latest post on the subject.

It is not much different from Barkley's thought.

You are right to say that the Dwarf does not have skills for PVP, but in recent times I have had a good teacher, and I have practiced a lot and believe me: I found that PVP is fun even with Dwarf.

If you want I can give you some tips to make your Dwarf competitive in pvp.

and close by saying: Long Life to the Dwarves

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17805
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina
ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
There is no game without fun
shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:25 am
shadowgamer wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:56 am i have two propositions for dwarf, currently he is the worst in pvp against other warriors i suggest adding a bleed ability which would be an acha hit that would make the enemy lose hp for x seconds and x amount, an example, 10 seconds of bleeding, you lose 4% of hp every 1 second, and the other idea, would be to give him reduction of general damage changing the skill level 30 , 25% reduction of damage of magic and any type, also against mobs, the dwarf's level 30 ability is one of the least used and this could help to pvp a little more
The dwarf is the best miner, the best chopper with the sword and the 3rd best of 5 in building. Dwarf is the best class over all
And it's skills are no different. Speed is awesome, killing evryone around you is awesome and having a shield that defends you from a large amount of damage.

Not good enough? Add a skill that makes dwarf a better PvP and you will get a over powered class. The dwarf gains places from the ones it lost in the PvP part with skills.

First skill suggestion:
So you decided to copy the fire skill but just made it 10 seconds long and made it not remove your own hp.

Second skill suggestion:

I think this is pretty good just that it makes NO difference. A shiled for X % or the enemy dealing X % less damage. Where's the difference?
you are confusing if you think that the first suggestion is like the fire skill, it looks more like the ogre's, the damage is updated per second you don't always remove the same
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

Barkley wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:25 am

First skill suggestion:

Second skill suggestion:

the difference of the second ability is that it is more general, that it does not serve only for pvp against a class, the more you reduce the less it is more accessible for pvp
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

Syor wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 8:11 am I attach the link of my latest post on the subject.

It is not much different from Barkley's thought.

You are right to say that the Dwarf does not have skills for PVP, but in recent times I have had a good teacher, and I have practiced a lot and believe me: I found that PVP is fun even with Dwarf.

If you want I can give you some tips to make your Dwarf competitive in pvp.

and close by saying: Long Life to the Dwarves

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=17805
I am not saying that it is impossible to win a 1v1 pvp with the dwarf, you can always beat in level, but being the same level is the thing, it is difficult for you to win being dwarf
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56