Bank

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
BETA
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:47 pm

Bank

Post by BETA » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:14 pm

My idea will be very useful for the entire FT community and the resource person, and who does not have a card to buy online. My idea is that I put a chest in the bank to store 2 pet maximum so that they are saved if they kill one that has the facility of reporning it without spending gold or real money please admistrator and creator of the game FT analyze this idea that will help us all our low-resource people and friends thank you have a nice day
Image
User avatar
merisajan
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:49 am

Re: Bank

Post by merisajan » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:30 am

Image
I am very agrre
play whith a 1 pet very difficult
and shopping for younger harder
help younger can play easy
🙂 freya=meri😏
😎 hunters=danada😏
.🧚‍♂️fairy =meri inred🎀
...............................................
💕The arms of the man I love
It's the most beautiful dress I can wear💕
hungry_wolf
Posts: 630
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:25 am
Location: Italy

Re: Bank

Post by hungry_wolf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:04 am

To help you, you should put a specific question
Sword dislike sieging
Dwarf dislike mining
Archer dislike crafting
Ogre dislike fishing
Mage dislike magic
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 2062
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Bank

Post by SellSword » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 pm

hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:04 am
To help you, you should put a specific question
"We should be able to store pets in bank," I take as the core idea.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
vlad198401
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Re: Bank

Post by vlad198401 » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:04 pm

For me, it reads as
please admistrator and creator of the game FT analyze this idea [and give us $50] that will help us all our low-resource people and friends
.
FT`ing life away
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Bank

Post by LostKnight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:27 pm

SellSword wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 pm
hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:04 am
To help you, you should put a specific question
"We should be able to store pets in bank," I take as the core idea.
Yes, "bought" pets so they can do dangerous quests.
Last edited by LostKnight on Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to the generosity of many, I grow.
My successes are theirs, my failures are mine alone.
Code of Chivalry for Knights Without a Clan
Play smart, play safe, play honestly,
or The GM's Creed will get you!
User avatar
Grahf
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:30 am

Re: Bank

Post by Grahf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:55 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:27 pm
SellSword wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 pm
hungry_wolf wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:04 am
To help you, you should put a specific question
"We should be able to store pets in bank," I take as the core idea.
Yes, I think the OP is talking about storing "Shop" pets and the dog, in the bank.
BETA wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:14 pm
My idea will be very useful for the entire FT community and the resource person, and who does not have a card to buy online. reporning it without spending gold or real money 
I believe he is talking about pets you buy from the menu of the login screen
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Bank

Post by LostKnight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:43 pm

Grahf wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:55 pm
My idea will be very useful for the entire FT community and the resource person, and who does not have a card to buy online. reporning it without spending gold or real money 
I believe he is talking about pets you buy from the menu of the login screen
[/quote]
Yes does seem a bit ambiguous doesn’t it.

Doesn't have a card
- without spending gold
- or - real money.

Well for a pet one has to spend either "gold" [Shop Pet] or "real money" [Buy Extra Stuff: Pets]
Thanks to the generosity of many, I grow.
My successes are theirs, my failures are mine alone.
Code of Chivalry for Knights Without a Clan
Play smart, play safe, play honestly,
or The GM's Creed will get you!
User avatar
Grahf
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:30 am

Re: Bank

Post by Grahf » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:51 pm

LostKnight wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:43 pm
Grahf wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:55 pm
My idea will be very useful for the entire FT community and the resource person, and who does not have a card to buy online. reporning it without spending gold or real money 
I believe he is talking about pets you buy from the menu of the login screen
Yes does seem a bit ambiguous doesn’t it.

Doesn't have a card
- without spending gold
- or - real money.

Well for a pet one has to spend either "gold" [Shop Pet] or "real money" [Buy Extra Stuff: Pets]

Yes very true what you just said there LK but i just want to add something nowadays there's always people selling pets you purchase from the "Buy Extra Stuff" menu for x amount of gold at start map. So maybe this is what the OP was referring to? That is what I got out of it
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 4612
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: Bank

Post by LostKnight » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:58 pm

but there is the "without spending gold" part.
Thanks to the generosity of many, I grow.
My successes are theirs, my failures are mine alone.
Code of Chivalry for Knights Without a Clan
Play smart, play safe, play honestly,
or The GM's Creed will get you!
Post Reply