solving 1 problem for clan maps.

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
g.jibladze
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 pm

solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by g.jibladze » Thu May 23, 2019 12:26 am

hello. i was thinking how can be solved clan building problems, because many player using many accounts with duke status and builds walls and towers everywhere to block other clans to siege easier. this causes many problems like doors bugs and others. i think this need to be solved. example when u want to build building, u are putting it and its looking as(shown with screen) u put materials already with ground and materials is already collected, but in reality u did not used any material to put building down like this :(shown with screen). i think this problem need to be fixed: while u will put down building like collected materials, building need to ask materials to collect with ground. after this u will can build building with your collecting materials. this building blocking(players to use gates) clans towers and i think if its will change many problem will be fixed. its need to be like craft: while u will craft anything it asks materials and takes materials while item will be crafted. hope everyone understand my English :D. ill be thankful if this will be fixed and many player will not have nervous from players which playing like they want and doing everything to reach their targets. :D :D :D
Image
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by DwarfTank » Thu May 23, 2019 8:27 am

What you are talking about is the old way buildings were built in game, it was changed, and is better now in my opinion than it was before. This graphic in your screenshot is showing that a clan building is in progress.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
User avatar
g.jibladze
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 pm

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by g.jibladze » Thu May 23, 2019 11:32 am

DwarfTank wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:27 am
What you are talking about is the old way buildings were built in game, it was changed, and is better now in my opinion than it was before. This graphic in your screenshot is showing that a clan building is in progress.
i mean that i want stop low players who trying to block buildings. they making clans with alts and putting buildings near other clan doors. example yesterday FRND attacked SK and attacker came with alts. blocked doors and build walls around him for siege better. i remember old time when rod and trio had war and blocking buildings was forbidden by GM's. i think its so evil when players doing same things. many player have same problem from attackers. same attackers making so much problems. i think 2nd solve is if player will can put only 1 building and not 3-4 together.
g-jibladze mage lvl 5400
IronHulk dwarf lvl 620
GIO1 sword lvl 136
GIO2 mage lvl 50
GIO3 ogre lvl 75
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by cotne7 » Thu May 23, 2019 12:25 pm

I think best way to solve that problem is that creating clan should be more expansive..like that nooby players wont make alt clans so easey.
E.g 300 m to creat clan instead of1m!l
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 604
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by Mr_Maks » Thu May 23, 2019 1:09 pm

If spam with unfinished buildings near its base is allowed, I see no reason to limit the construction of new clans to block enemy.The more so that they build their buildings and not just make spam what can never be forbidden...
User avatar
h4t3rz
Posts: 183
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 pm

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by h4t3rz » Thu May 23, 2019 2:42 pm

I feel sorry for all who invest years building clans just to loose them because of spam walls. Blocking doors is not a strategy. I have plenty more to say but let's keep this friendly and about how we can change this for the better.
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. -Einstein
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 549
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by cotne7 » Thu May 23, 2019 5:44 pm

I think i will be using blocking gates soon :twisted: ;)
cotne7 Mage lvl 5007
cotne Archer lvl 196
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by DwarfTank » Thu May 23, 2019 8:42 pm

g.jibladze wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:32 am
DwarfTank wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 8:27 am
What you are talking about is the old way buildings were built in game, it was changed, and is better now in my opinion than it was before. This graphic in your screenshot is showing that a clan building is in progress.
i mean that i want stop low players who trying to block buildings. they making clans with alts and putting buildings near other clan doors. example yesterday FRND attacked SK and attacker came with alts. blocked doors and build walls around him for siege better. i remember old time when rod and trio had war and blocking buildings was forbidden by GM's. i think its so evil when players doing same things. many player have same problem from attackers. same attackers making so much problems. i think 2nd solve is if player will can put only 1 building and not 3-4 together.
I understand your point now.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by DwarfTank » Thu May 23, 2019 8:44 pm

Mr_Maks wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:09 pm
If spam with unfinished buildings near its base is allowed, I see no reason to limit the construction of new clans to block enemy.The more so that they build their buildings and not just make spam what can never be forbidden...
You should really study the rules.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 897
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: solving 1 problem for clan maps.

Post by DwarfTank » Thu May 23, 2019 8:50 pm

h4t3rz wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:42 pm
I feel sorry for all who invest years building clans just to loose them because of spam walls. Blocking doors is not a strategy. I have plenty more to say but let's keep this friendly and about how we can change this for the better.
I agree with you 100%, players spamming walls in an enemy base to trap players in their base is not a strategy, and I think such behavior should be punishable, no other clan should be allowed to place any clan structure in another's base untill the entire base has fallen.
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Post Reply