Heal blocker abuse

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by Mr_Maks » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:24 pm

cotne7 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:54 am
Well im mage myself too and most of us i want to not have block healers but no it will game pvp to unfair..heal blocking is one of the weakness and makes it killable..
Better have it what we have!
Yes, I agree and find it strange that people strive to make the class that has the strongest survival in the game even stronger.Obviously other classes need buffs much more.For example, I would think about pve skill for swordman instead of his useless freeze at 60 when he already has stuns,pvp skill for dwarf but obviously weaker than pvp skills of an ogre and an archer who cannot swing as fast as he,and also replace 100 with an ogre ability that is just as useless.And depending on the usefulness of these new skills, I would reduce the magic resistance of 3k things to at least 75%.The bottom line is that I at the level of 8900 brought the rivals of the 3k warriors to red almost 3-5 minute meanwhile pvp wars vs wars it is always a maximum of one and a half minutes at an equal level.But obviously, while there are no changes in the abilities of other classes, it is better to leave everything as it imho.


And also its not for this topic but im so bored guys..everyday the same is heppening!altar under king gardens mage quest and then griding...can we have something new please?plz make new update or at least some partys...we are so bored...players are so inactive that there are no pvps...clan maps are empty only 1 or 2 players on them for short time...we need to fix it and make ft life full!
In this game 70% is pve then everything else.Therefore, I think the most necessary changes in the game should be with pve content.The whole asset in the game was mostly top players who now left the game after updating with experience and there is no sense in farming anymore.In my case i should play 24/7 more 2 years for catch 12k level,and know what donaters can buy more 10k levels and be unstoppable.
However, this is not the main problem.Not only is the life of top players spoiled, for new players the game did nothing the same.What a new player will play 10 years to break into the top is absurd.The game does not need quests or parties, but something that will help most players develop.
My personal opinion.My asset in the game plummeted after I lost the power for which I played a huge amount of time and now I rare enter the game only to to chatting with friends who are still there.I am sad to hear when they write that they missed me, but more so when some players from the opposing teams write itt too.But I just can’t bring myself to play because a quarter of my character’s potential was lost while donators gained complete superiority.And even more so, I'm not going to return to PVE for reasons about which I have already answered your post.
I love this game.I love community.In this game i find much friends.I do not wish for lost time here.I never really hated the players and it was all-in-one sports interest to win.All my quarrels with any player or even GM consisted in the fact that I wanted to help those who are dear to me and no more.
In any case, I can’t change anything.As my good friend Kromelg wrote I can’t do anything if I do it without anyone’s support.But this is essentially impossible.I am the only one who can represent RU community and since I was competing with the side ENG of the community, which is the main one on the forum, it is obvious that any of my suggestions would immediately never be applied by them and would never be objectively viewed.

All the best for ft.And for those who once were my opponent in the game.I will no longer participate in clan wars because I am no longer interested.Maximum is why i can join is to help the defense just because some people are important to me.It's already been 7 months after the experience change and nothing in the game has changed.So I wish the remaining players whos still there patience and be happy.
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by theking » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:55 pm

in my opinion many friends of mine stopped playing after the change of xp, but I understand their pain that before they went up in 19 min and now in 45 min .. but they complain that there is no pvp ..
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by theking » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:56 pm

cuando hay pvp y estamos peleando justamente con jugadores de niveles similares aparece maiden lvl 12k o kalou lvl 10k , para que pelear contra ellos si me matan fácil?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by theking » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:57 pm

siempre que sea peleas justas estare en pvp y pasándolo bien con ustedes mientras no, estare subirendo nivel y hablando con mis amigos)
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
terminator
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 am

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by terminator » Sun Mar 15, 2020 6:29 pm

KalaBos wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:03 am
As a mage I've given this much thought, one of the main handicaps of a mage is we can't choose who we heal except when its the enemy we pvp against,
To bad with all the handicaps of the mages you mentioned, they are still the most powerful class. Without these handicaps they will become the only class to play without dieing; therefore, I think it should stay as is.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
User avatar
haha2u
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:43 am
Location: USA

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by haha2u » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:02 pm

I do agree mages are the most powerful however I disagree that it should stay as is (being able to heal block). It's not the mages fault that the other classes were made the way they are. Class balance has always been an issue in ft. Heal blocking is an abuse to the mage mechanics. Sure mages are powerful but no class pvps a mage 1v1 except for maybe another mage so they usually have a lot to fight to begin with. Saying that blocking their heal is what makes them killable is encouraging heal blocking and again, not the mages fault. I'm an archer myself and even I am willing to admit that it is indeed a problem.
RIP Sissy *forever in our hearts*


[raw]haha2u (4564)
User avatar
terminator
Posts: 536
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:03 am

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by terminator » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:53 pm

haha2u wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:02 pm
I do agree mages are the most powerful however I disagree that it should stay as is (being able to heal block). It's not the mages fault that the other classes were made the way they are. Class balance has always been an issue in ft. Heal blocking is an abuse to the mage mechanics. Sure mages are powerful but no class pvps a mage 1v1 except for maybe another mage so they usually have a lot to fight to begin with. Saying that blocking their heal is what makes them killable is encouraging heal blocking and again, not the mages fault. I'm an archer myself and even I am willing to admit that it is indeed a problem.
Yes ofc I do not want that to be abused, thats why I feel if choosing to heal a specific person is enabled, then healing should be nerfed. Being able to heal 250% 5 times per sec is so powerful that the only way some feel to kill mages is by heal blocking. I think it would balance classes out if mage healing was nerfed to say 175%.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by theking » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:21 pm

no hay nada que nerfear si queréis pelear contra magos creanse mago y subanlo el mago esta bien como esta y ustedes aprovechan la mecánica para bloquear hp. cobardes
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
KalaBos
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:01 am

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by KalaBos » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:39 am

Most powerful?? Well we thank you but mages can't tap a unfreeze, then a speed potion to get away from danger. But all melee can. We hit you with slow you do a little wiggle dance and shoot away like you drank a level 1000 speed potion. I'm sorry to hear some (melee) chrs feel we're to powerful lol.. Be happy I'm mean all our gear was cut in half of mana. New 3k ring and amulet came out with magic resistance, did we get 3k ring and amulet??? Nope, we can't tap to defend ourselves, cause ppl was so lazy they used auto clickers. So they reduce limit to 7 per sec and now 5 per sec. What do melee have to do? Oh ya one tap, uhoh I started a fight I can't win.. Tap unfreeze... Tap speed potion... Whhhoosh gone. Please don't act like you know a mage til you go through, what we did to get strong enough to defend ourselves, I'm sorry that most seem to think mages have it made and are all powerful, were the ones who always get messed with in the game, and our gear is always worthless, of all the chrs in the game we got the least gear in game, our ability to defend ourselves is based on how fast we can remove our gear when heal blocked. I understand your defending your chr class... But so am I.
TRAXXAS
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:46 am

Re: Heal blocker abuse

Post by TRAXXAS » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:29 am

Mr_Maks wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:24 pm
cotne7 wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:54 am
Well im mage myself too and most of us i want to not have block healers but no it will game pvp to unfair..heal blocking is one of the weakness and makes it killable..
Better have it what we have!
Yes, I agree and find it strange that people strive to make the class that has the strongest survival in the game even stronger.Obviously other classes need buffs much more.For example, I would think about pve skill for swordman instead of his useless freeze at 60 when he already has stuns,pvp skill for dwarf but obviously weaker than pvp skills of an ogre and an archer who cannot swing as fast as he,and also replace 100 with an ogre ability that is just as useless.And depending on the usefulness of these new skills, I would reduce the magic resistance of 3k things to at least 75%.The bottom line is that I at the level of 8900 brought the rivals of the 3k warriors to red almost 3-5 minute meanwhile pvp wars vs wars it is always a maximum of one and a half minutes at an equal level.But obviously, while there are no changes in the abilities of other classes, it is better to leave everything as it imho.


And also its not for this topic but im so bored guys..everyday the same is heppening!altar under king gardens mage quest and then griding...can we have something new please?plz make new update or at least some partys...we are so bored...players are so inactive that there are no pvps...clan maps are empty only 1 or 2 players on them for short time...we need to fix it and make ft life full!
In this game 70% is pve then everything else.Therefore, I think the most necessary changes in the game should be with pve content.The whole asset in the game was mostly top players who now left the game after updating with experience and there is no sense in farming anymore.In my case i should play 24/7 more 2 years for catch 12k level,and know what donaters can buy more 10k levels and be unstoppable.
However, this is not the main problem.Not only is the life of top players spoiled, for new players the game did nothing the same.What a new player will play 10 years to break into the top is absurd.The game does not need quests or parties, but something that will help most players develop.
My personal opinion.My asset in the game plummeted after I lost the power for which I played a huge amount of time and now I rare enter the game only to to chatting with friends who are still there.I am sad to hear when they write that they missed me, but more so when some players from the opposing teams write itt too.But I just can’t bring myself to play because a quarter of my character’s potential was lost while donators gained complete superiority.And even more so, I'm not going to return to PVE for reasons about which I have already answered your post.
I love this game.I love community.In this game i find much friends.I do not wish for lost time here.I never really hated the players and it was all-in-one sports interest to win.All my quarrels with any player or even GM consisted in the fact that I wanted to help those who are dear to me and no more.
In any case, I can’t change anything.As my good friend Kromelg wrote I can’t do anything if I do it without anyone’s support.But this is essentially impossible.I am the only one who can represent RU community and since I was competing with the side ENG of the community, which is the main one on the forum, it is obvious that any of my suggestions would immediately never be applied by them and would never be objectively viewed.

All the best for ft.And for those who once were my opponent in the game.I will no longer participate in clan wars because I am no longer interested.Maximum is why i can join is to help the defense just because some people are important to me.It's already been 7 months after the experience change and nothing in the game has changed.So I wish the remaining players whos still there patience and be happy.
I thought this threat was about heal blocking? This pity party response is basically unrelated to thread and should be removed as spam
Ayo my rap style swing like Willie Mays
My eyes purple haze.
My solar razor burn through shades.
My grenades raid the airwaves, catch this rap page.
I glide like hovercrafts on the everglades.
Post Reply