new pets

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
theking
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

new pets

Post by theking » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:13 pm

offset the new system xp why not put another pet level 5k dino? and 6k another? adding some xp more to be compensated .. what do you think the high levels?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: new pets

Post by Mr_Maks » Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:51 pm

I already made pets for both high-level players and low-level players so that players can develop faster and offered them to GM.
Enough time has passed and I realized it and i think game think what it does not need it.If you can not buy 10000 levels, you can forget about being a top player.
The game does not plan to help players who do not buy levels.Accept it or leave the game.
User avatar
Phiso
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:01 pm

Re: new pets

Post by Phiso » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:10 pm

theking wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:13 pm
р to offset the new system xp why not put another pet level 5k dino? and 6k another? adding some xp more to be compensated .. what do you think the high levels?
I'm level 690 right now. But really for 5k+ players It's very difficult to improve levels I think there should be new items and pets for 5k players.
TÜRKİSH TRANSLATOR
User avatar
theking
Posts: 131
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: new pets

Post by theking » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:15 pm

igual que ponen mascotas nuevas para niveles bajos, porque no a los que somos nivel alto?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
Mr_Maks
Posts: 586
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:14 am

Re: new pets

Post by Mr_Maks » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:18 pm

Phiso wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:10 pm
theking wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:13 pm
р to offset the new system xp why not put another pet level 5k dino? and 6k another? adding some xp more to be compensated .. what do you think the high levels?
I'm level 690 right now. But really for 5k+ players It's very difficult to improve levels I think there should be new items and pets for 5k players.
Why then the game allows you to buy 10000+ levels players in the game if the game still does not have 5k equipment? 🤔
User avatar
Syor
Posts: 528
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:15 pm
Location: Italia
Contact:

Re: new pets

Post by Syor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:28 pm

I am in favor.

I am far from the 5K level but there are many players who have passed those levels, I would do 2K-3K-4K-5K complete equipment.

In short, 1000 levels pass between one equipment and another, it is not a small thing !!

The same for PET and monsters, if the big players increase, it is right to think about them too, many for lack of ideas abandon the game, and I think it is a "defeat" to lose a great player.
Freya Syor
Sword Syorina

ITALIAN
Italian Ignobili Group Messenger
Death | It is an art, like anything else | I give it in an exceptional way | I do it that looks like hell | I do it that looks real. | You will admit that I have a vocation
User avatar
Wooooooman
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:26 pm

Re: new pets

Post by Wooooooman » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:05 pm

Hi i m woman
As time goes by, the higher the level, the more they will gather on a limited hunting ground to compete.
I want a new higher level hunting ground than a new pet 1, -2map Dwarf Dungeon Monster Dex lowering is also good
User avatar
Naym1109
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:19 pm

Re: new pets

Post by Naym1109 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 5:01 pm

New Pets on test R very good and will improve the level much faster, but have to make a dinosaur 2750 4K and stronger to balance.
Дружочек, ты видимо не понял с кем связался. Вот эта твоя манера речи "клоунская" меня не впечатляет, давай встретимся, и я тебе объясню на понятном тебе языке, языке боли.
GDanielG
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:41 am

Re: new pets

Post by GDanielG » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:46 pm

Mr_Maks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:51 pm
I already made pets for both high-level players and low-level players so that players can develop faster and offered them to GM.
Enough time has passed and I realized it and i think game think what it does not need it.If you can not buy 10000 levels, you can forget about being a top player.
The game does not plan to help players who do not buy levels.Accept it or leave the game.
Actually you are wrong....
GDanielG
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:41 am

Re: new pets

Post by GDanielG » Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:48 pm

Mr_Maks wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:18 pm
Phiso wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:10 pm
theking wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:13 pm
р to offset the new system xp why not put another pet level 5k dino? and 6k another? adding some xp more to be compensated .. what do you think the high levels?
I'm level 690 right now. But really for 5k+ players It's very difficult to improve levels I think there should be new items and pets for 5k players.
Why then the game allows you to buy 10000+ levels players in the game if the game still does not have 5k equipment? 🤔
Do you really got to complain about everything? Like for real.....
Post Reply