So I made new topic: PvP and Non-PvP with a simple poll that will run for 90 days.
Think before you check an option, you cannot change later.
The poll it just to see where it goes, nothing official. My Vote: 2
I have been talking about this for 3 years.
A lot of people like it, a lot of people do not like it. Others are noncommital
- It seems compbatant does not like it or has never seen it.
This game has the built in ability of having a PvP aspect and a non-PvP aspect already built into it:
- CLAN = PvP, quest, grind, craft, buy houses, pets et al
- No CLAN = No PvP, quest, grind, craft, buy houses, pets et al
- A few years ago I was attacked by 2 people at the same time.
- I "Log off" and that's my game since PvL(og Off)
- I have been "hunted" where the PvPer will just sit where I log off waiting for me to log on.
- - at times, if possible I send an alt to watch the area. If he leaves, I log back on.
- recently I was attacked by 3 people at the same time.
- - I waited a while logged on they were waiting - logged off!
- - - I sent an alt, they finally left.
- - - - I was pale yellow when they left and I logged on.
- - - - add insult to injury, one of those three, red name, not hard to miss, green chatted me on Map 0.0
Code: Select all
Hey bro .. do you have any "X" I can buy?"
- - the COWARDS take advantage anyway they can.
If this doesn't fall under:
- Rule 9. Reducing game-playing experience of others!
- Rule 9 b. Harassment
I don't know what does.
BUT I guess because PvP is a part of the game, it doesn't matter that a PvPer is "Reducing game-playing experience of others" and doesn't count as Harassment either even though there was 2 or 3 against 1.