*Player_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Akkilles

Re: *Player_Report*

Post by Akkilles »

Ty for the report. I will quote parts of the rule 9.

"if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses.

If blocking, camping, and possibly other actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a clan fight context, they might be allowed"
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
J_A_S_U_M

Post by J_A_S_U_M »

Akkilles wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:04 am Ty for the report. I will quote parts of the rule 9.

"if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses.

If blocking, camping, and possibly other actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a clan fight context, they might be allowed"
The fact is that I did not abuse anything and I was not in the clan, these players simply did not give me a pass and killed me long time .
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

Thats an abusing to farm pvp scores ;(

Players are waiting for low Outlaw there :))
DUKE of SK-Clan
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

J_A_S_U_M wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:55 am
Akkilles wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:04 am Ty for the report. I will quote parts of the rule 9.

The fact is that I did not abuse anything and I was not in the clan, these players simply did not give me a pass and killed me long time .
Please let us know if the same players is repeating this camping . I was online and I did not see them.I have been online awhile ago and warned about camping before. I know exactly who does it.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

A guy who was at first doing a pvp with me now bought a pvp protection and is blocking my spawn.
Screenshot_2022-02-25-10-45-56-793_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-25-10-45-56-793_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1638 times
Screenshot_2022-02-25-10-43-09-517_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2022-02-25-10-43-09-517_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 1638 times
More and more players keep breaking rules withing this way. And i would like to see them sit in jail for some time because other players get to jail for less adequate things
Thanks in advance.
War is in the World.
BUT
Keep peace and peace will be given.
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Ok ty for the report. Do not forget my recommendation when I met you online.
Keep reporting if anyone violating the rules.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Thank you for your report. El Menda. I deleted your screenshot cuz it had inappropriate chat in it. But we will deal with your case.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

Hi.
I am here to report a player (ALEX DG) for multiple tries to kill my pets... I have a video of him trying it again by leading mobs to me my pets cant possibly kill till another wave of mobs arrives...
Any GM please let me show you the video.
It has over 12Mb so i cant atach it here.
Thanks in advance.
War is in the World.
BUT
Keep peace and peace will be given.
twinktwinker

Post by twinktwinker »

Hello. This is my report of player NxstyOgre.
Rule violated: Pet Killing
Time: feb 28, 14.53-14.57 IGT. deep info on screenshot.
Brief explanation: Nxstyogre spawn-killed my pets while trying to kill me.
This is the only screenshot i have. But please take this report seriously.
Long explanation: i was grinding levels at -2.2 ,when nxstyogre came to my spawn and attacked me. While running to me he catched some bacteriums,and, one of those started to attack my pet. Pet could already been killed at that time but i guided him out of attacks and started to kill spiders all around me(-2.2 Halfling strats be like:: ogres kill 8 bacteriums per minute and if there are more than 8 of them, its a dead end). So with my actions, pet problem could have been solved. But at the time when i could possibly leave spawnpoint without harming my pets, to do pvp things, at the same time nxstyogre ran from me, spawning 2 more bacteriums while running.. because of that i couldnt move and time was over, here came next autospawn with 8 spiders in it, and there were no better decision than run from bacteriums and log off(by this way mobs are starting to attack my pets and in the same second im logging off so there is no fight mode, and my character logs off instantly)
But because of hits that I got from nxstyogre, i logged off after some seconds of physically logging off. When i logged in after 2 minutes, i saw that both of my ogres had already been killed.
Thats very sad and i cant find any other decisions which possibly could help me to save ogres. So I blame player Nxstyogre in my pets' death.( He hundreds of times could have placed his character on spawnsquare to avoid autospawn) Dear GMs you can verify this info to see if its correct or not. Please help. Thank you.
twinktwinker

Post by twinktwinker »

Hello. This is my report on player J_A_S_U_M
Rule violated: spawn blocking; attempt to kill pets (watch video)
Time of violation: 23:39 - 23:47 in game time, March 3rd
Timecodes of rule violation in the video:
Attempt to kill pets
1. 01:29
2. 03:40
Spawn blocking
1. 03:00
Here is the link to the video on dropbox:
Edited: No external links in forum or game. Read the rules !
This is a cut/speedup version of 2 recordings.
1st video was taken at 23:26 - 23:30
2nd was at 23:39 - 23:47 In Game Time
-- March, 3rd --
I edited them for more comfortable watching.
I can also send full recording of these 2 videos, if needed, just say:)

Video explanation:
00.00-00.47: You can see that J_A_S_U_M came to the spawn but here he is worried about my pets and is not blocking the spawn. All is well. *(this is the 1st video i recorded, you will understand later why i added this video)*

Behind the scenes I died and returned to the spawn after 10 minutes (it wasn't busy). J_A_S_U_M was waiting for me to come and didn't occupy the spawn. He runs after me.
00.48-01.24: J_A_S_U_M is waiting for me to park my pets.
01.25-01.29 (This section of the video is not edited! Further footage is not edited, just occasionally sped up). : I relog into the game to park the pets.
01.29-02.15 : J_A_S_U_M leads the spiders on my pets to kill them. I try not to let them die.
02.15-02.35: I treat the pets. J_A_S_U_M does not go to occupy the spawn, he waits for me and then runs out after me!
02.35-03.36: J_A_S_U_M blocks my spawn, explicitly saying that he will not stop.
03.36-the end: J_A_S_U_M finally gets away and I spawn spiders. The spiders attack J_A_S_U_M, but he leads them to my pets, trying to kill pets in second time! It's an absolute mystery how pets didnt die!

/ I inserted the segment (00.00-00.47) so you can see that at that time J_A_S_U_M was worried about the pets and led the spiders only on my character. But now he purposely wants my pets dead.\

It's hard to play comfortably when other players are trying to reduce your wallet. I really hope that the administration will take the necessary measures.
Best wishes,
1000minus7