Retired GM Abusing Powers

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ayoub

Re: Retired GM Abusing Powers

Post by Ayoub »

RevenShas wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:42 pm At the end of the day, you will never know the details of cases, and who is lying to you, this is something that the GM team does know, and why we have the ability to do what we do.

Although GM retire we do still help the current teams, this means that, Akkilles, rasta, witch and other previous GM and myself will attempt to help any current GM

GM that retire also have the ability to come back at anytime, very few have been fired, them people have lost access to all there abilities.

Comp is very busy but he does check what we are doing when he needs to, I'm sure he has checked me out many times, im not privileged to that information, and I'm quite sure if I was doing something wrong I would have been removed.

I do not use my GM account unless it is necessary, or I am joining anther GM at there request, again that is easily checked, as for me giving out punishments, if I need to provide it to comp I can show him where I pass everything on to Galbatrox.

if you truly think all we do is abuse our power, attempt to join the team and see how it's actually done. see what we go thrugh voluntarily, just to try and make the game a better place. If you really think you can have every single one of your accounts looked at to see if you broken any rules at all, and then pass the training, maybe you would understand, not everyone is going to be happy, people lie alot. sometimes we have to make tough calls, and sometimes, life just gets in the way

Maybe the problem is not the GM team, but the players that can't see the full picture while being lied to by the other players.
I answered all ur previous question and i see u the 1 who lie : u said u jailled no 1 when u are retired ,and we named alot of players u jailled them.
U say players lie they don't give u full image what happened i tell u ok player break the rules why you don't release him when he finished his punishment delay ( players jailled by you).

And don't include other GMs here i see only peace and help from them. i mean by this post only you and you know why.

the owner have important things to do to improve this game he got no time for this. that's why he made u a GM to support the game. Sadly after reporting many times to GMs to realse him after finishing his punishment .The owner himself took his file bcs sir retired GM have only time to jaill not to release.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Galbatrox

Re: Retired GM Abusing Powers

Post by Galbatrox »

First off, since ReveShas has retired as a GM I have acted out every single punishment on his behalf that he saw fit and the rest of the team with their support so stop the childishness remarks and pointing fingers, if you want to blame someone by all means you can blame me for acting out the decisions which is made entirely by the team.

As a new GM who was alone what do you think is the best solution if the other GMs are retired, for the new GM to sit by and figure things out on his own? No that will never be the case and when i joined i had multiple GMs who were retired train me to become the best me i can be. I know myself when i retire one day I will still train the new GMs we get and help them become a better player which is the goal of every GM, to better the game and the players.

You claim RevenShas abuses power, but why do i not see the players who get help from him now when he is retired complaining they got help when he points players my way so i can fully help them? That is power that he is apparently "abusing" by helping someone.

Secondly do not talk about a subject when you do not have the full story, even after reading these childish comments not one of them has told the full truth of why they were jailed and no one who claims they are a victim of this supposed "injustice" will. Anyone who follows the rules has no problems with GMs, i played this game for 2 years before i ever met another GM player account and actually got to know them personally and not once in my life was i ever jailed, muted or punished(and this is the peak time of your so called "corrupt" GMs)

Futhermore if retired GMs dont deserve to have their powers than you all should take a moment and realize that all of the recent events we have had were approved and sponsored by retired GMs Akillles and RevenShas, without their approval and help their would be no events lately and the enjoyment in the past couple weeks would not be there. Ask yourself if this is what you want, retired GMs coming back to help and make a players life more enjoyable with some surprise fun. So your argument to remove powers from retired GMs is ridiculous

This discusion is over with and if i see anymore disrespect, spam, or anything else that breaks the rules of the game and forum to the team I will deal with you personally and you can message me instead of complaining to someone who goes out of his way to help non-rule breakers . Let me state it one final time of this message which I had personal help from Akkilles with this decision that if you have a problem you message an active GM. Not a retired one which wants to enjoy their retirement. End Of Discussion

Here is a link for those players who dont bother reading the rules before they play

viewtopic.php?t=2560

viewtopic.php?t=1006
Useful links

GAME RULES

Forum Rules
General game help

Reports Need To Have /info If You Want Your Case Handled Quickly