Ditto3000e

Re: Make the game more popular

Post by Ditto3000e »

King Kebab the Real wrote:no, fog. just a small cloud that cant be attacked :D
would be interesting...
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

A female character might make the game more appealing. all the characters look like guys. a female character that looks like the Amazon woman tribe would be really cool
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
receveo

Post by receveo »

Change where pvp can happen. Its crazy u can kill any one any where. More ads in fb
Arachnia

Post by Arachnia »

receveo wrote:Change where pvp can happen. Its crazy u can kill any one any where.
This is not correct the way you say it.

But be aware of the loss of regular PvP protection if you...
1) .. are on a clan map
2) .. are in Colosseum
3) .. are in a clan
4) .. are outlaw
5) .. attacked a player first. Then he can strike back every time.

I think 5) applies in your case.
Read about it here:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6833&p=53612&hilit ... ion#p53612
Retired Game Admin (GM)
For contact with staff, please send a PM to GM Inbox

Useful Links:
- Forum Rules | Game Rules
- Game Help | Monster list | Item list
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

I've told all my gamer friends, even gave them the game link too.
DwarfTank-lvl2270(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2662
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

You could make it more appealing to those who try the game by making it easier to level up when you're below level 40.
For me, this was a nightmare and almost resulted in me quitting the game. Mainly due to xp loss when i died, although, at the time, xp loss was 20percent. Now it is 10percent which is a big improvement. You could make it so that anyone under level 40 is immune to xp loss. This would make sense given how vulnerable these low levels are.

More quests on the start map and the surrounding maps wouldn't harm.

Personally, i think that making the siege quest have a level limit didn't help the game very much. It's the new players that keep the game going, and, it makes the new players feel really good when a player goes out of their way to help you when you're starting out.
If it were not for the siege quest, none of you would even know me because i would have quit in the first week.
It's far too difficult to level up at low levels when you don't know where everything is, which enemies can kill you and which ones you can kill.
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

DavidIcke wrote:You could make it more appealing to those who try the game by making it easier to level up when you're below level 40.
For me, this was a nightmare and almost resulted in me quitting the game. Mainly due to xp loss when i died, although, at the time, xp loss was 20percent. Now it is 10percent which is a big improvement. You could make it so that anyone under level 40 is immune to xp loss. This would make sense given how vulnerable these low levels are.

More quests on the start map and the surrounding maps wouldn't harm.

Personally, i think that making the siege quest have a level limit didn't help the game very much. It's the new players that keep the game going, and, it makes the new players feel really good when a player goes out of their way to help you when you're starting out.
If it were not for the siege quest, none of you would even know me because i would have quit in the first week.
It's far too difficult to level up at low levels when you don't know where everything is, which enemies can kill you and which ones you can kill.

Agree
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

compbatant wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:07 pm Does anyone have any ideas how to make the game more popular, how to gain more users? Maybe write info about game on some games/android forums? or maybe enhance description on play market or... just improve the game and the players will come automatically :D
Maybe release the clan map

Ariminum

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

Please focuse improving this game!focuse how to make it more intresting for beginners.
Also waiting is the most bad feeling and please add new clan map with surprise as soon as possible.
Combatant your wise man if you think more time about this game im pretty sure you will come upwith great ideas...are those new games giving you more win then this game?
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

Get rid of all rules.
Make one rule.
RULE 1: DO WRONG GET PENNALIZED(not punished)
Penalties for doing WRONG: Loss of levels.
Loss of Items.
If you don't know what Right and Wrong are, then get penalized as stated above. DITTO

DON'T JAIL YOUR PLAYER BASE!
FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!