New button

If you have ideas to improve this great game, post them here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LORD DRAGO

New button

Post by LORD DRAGO »

Hello, I have an idea to solve a big problem that most players have when going to the starting map, when we generate mobs to kill us so we can get to map 0.0.
My idea is the following: That we have a button or a command so that we can self-annihilate (kill ourselves on our own). Where our HP is drastically decreased in order to kill us, go to the map 0.0

Solution and Benefits of this new idea:

1.We do not generate mobs so that it affects the other players and their pets immediately or later to summon the mobs.

2.Quick transport to map 0.0: Let our HP decrease quickly.

3.Be static: Using this button or command we would remain static and not affect anyone.

4.Pets would be safe: Our pets will not have the risk of dying with this idea because by not generating mobs they would be safe.

5. Dangerous places: If we are in danger or in an unknown place, it is advisable to return and save our pets. So escape easily and not expose our pets.

Note PVP :) : If you use the button or command during pvp, this option will be disabled.

Command idea: The command would be: /Death+Me.
CKA3O4HuK

Re: New button

Post by CKA3O4HuK »

With this command players sitting in prisons or labyrinths will be able to escape from there. Also using this command may break some quests.
Forgotten tales and Forgotten lands is my favourite games

My accounts:
OantoskaO (archer) 3400
Aleksey (mage) 750
KOMAPEHOK (dwarf) 200
ivanov221 (swordman) 150
ivanov225 (ogre) 100
CKA3O4HuK and other trading accounts

Map Maker
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

a question. What if a 10k player wanna die for startmap and there is no monster on that map that can kill him because to much hp dex or else on him ?
Such an idea should not be thrwn away
I sometimes had such a problem and needed to call a friend to kill me because i cant come out there from alone :(

:)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Leone

Post by Leone »

Or just travel back via the several portals, mounts and other NPCs we now have in the game.
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Comp could add so many new features...
So why waste time with a hard to balance feature that doesn't really add anything new?

Ariminum

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst