Clicker

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Clicker

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Khmer wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:29 pm
Jon Jon wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 pm 1340635 guy use clicker he up 11500lv in one year, one gm check he didint buy one lv so , he up almost 100lv everyday he need perm jail!!!
Hmmm... Interesting. Since when do GMs tell players (especially those with YOUR reputation) information on another player's account?

This sounds like a crybaby attempt to start a "witch hunt" because you can't beat a player.

So much wrong with the details I am reading, none worse though than the math... 11,500/365 ---> 31 :o
Actually, that player HASN'T gained 11,500 in a year. He has been grinding over a year and a half. I used to check him for afk back when I was a GM, and never found him afk.
Given that detail, his lvls per day aren't that high, since the exp needed to gain a lvl caps at ~2.14b in the 3k-4k range. I have seen mages with no autoclicker gain 30-40 lvls in a day, so an average of 21 isn't that strange. All players over 4k gain lvls easier due to the MaxInt cap on required exp. (Hint hint to creator)
My point on this thread originally was that GMs don't typically tell players details about other players accounts, in the way Jony described.
Omnes Autem Uri
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:03 pm
Khmer wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:07 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:29 pm

Hmmm... Interesting. Since when do GMs tell players (especially those with YOUR reputation) information on another player's account?

This sounds like a crybaby attempt to start a "witch hunt" because you can't beat a player.

So much wrong with the details I am reading, none worse though than the math... 11,500/365 ---> 31 :o
Actually, that player HASN'T gained 11,500 in a year. He has been grinding over a year and a half. I used to check him for afk back when I was a GM, and never found him afk.
Given that detail, his lvls per day aren't that high, since the exp needed to gain a lvl caps at ~2.14b in the 3k-4k range. I have seen mages with no autoclicker gain 30-40 lvls in a day, so an average of 21 isn't that strange. All players over 4k gain lvls easier due to the MaxInt cap on required exp. (Hint hint to creator)
My point on this thread originally was that GMs don't typically tell players details about other players accounts, in the way Jony described.
This site is a fountain of information!
I've never met 1340635, an indication that FT is not only better than ever, but bigger too
or I just need to get out more :lol:

Post by 1340635 »

经过昨天的战斗,我的对手很想把我送入监狱来固定他们的霸主地位。我讨厌pvp所以我连家族都没有入。你们比我等级低我是杀不了你们的。只有攻击我的人我才能攻击你们。😁
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

1340635 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:01 am 经过昨天的战斗,我的对手很想把我送入监狱来固定他们的霸主地位。我讨厌pvp所以我连家族都没有入。你们比我等级低我是杀不了你们的。只有攻击我的人我才能攻击你们。😁
1340635 wrote:After yesterday’s fighting, my opponent wanted to put me in jail to fix their dominance. I hate pvp so I didn't even get into the family. You are lower than me and I can't kill you. Only people who attack me can attack you
Because I was curious what 1340635 said.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Reading the translation provided by google/LostKnight... I see that this was sort of a "crybaby attempt" 😂 Looks like Jaya tried to kill this player and failed (or something similar)
I personally have issues with Jaya (many do) and find this topic a bit funny😁
Does life really get better?
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Jon Jon wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:02 pm 1340635 guy use clicker he up 11500lv in one year, one gm check he didint buy one lv so , he up almost 100lv everyday he need perm jail!!!
I actually know the player 1340635... he is a good player and he doesnt bother anyone unless its someone that bothers him or his friends. He grinds most of every day on his mage with 1 device and on another device he grinds his swordsman. And yes he does BUY a 100 level package almost every week. He is a big contributer to the game.

However jon jon has jaya and jon jon has never bought levels not even pets he told me his self only fools spend money on stupid game. I dont need to buy i get for nothing haha.
He bullied for his levels he has traided gear for levels offered protection for levels on my old device i had a screenshot of jaya sending me a pm saying "buy me 50 lv i no kill you clan" witch i refused and with the help of my towers i rulled him over and he gave up.
If anyone desirves to be jailed Jaya Tci should be at the top of the list.
Jon jon you lost one account for abusing so many rules but yet you are still doing it on every account you log on to because in your eyes this is just a stupid game that you dont spend money on because you scam players bribe players and use players. You have bo business being on the forum trying to report someone that actually spends his money contributing to the game because your jealous that there is another player bigger than your accounts and the ones you use that are not yours.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I am enjoying reading this thread.
Learning one thing really LOUD and CLEAR! -->> It never was about a "clicker"!
I'll fight for what I think is right!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'll second that comment! I'll also point out that someone hasn't made more than one comment in the thread... ;)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

@ sellsword & lostnight

👍👍🖒🖒👏😂
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
death911

Post by death911 »

100% agree with Lord Seth.
Jaya and all his alts should be jailed permanently. And i am sure , if he continues to break rules he will be in jail soon.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!