Event: Scavenger Hunt Event

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Elia

Re: Event: Scavenger Hunt Event

Post by Elia »

Mekelhou wrote: Description of Event:
      The race is a three part race and the host will post a list of items to retrieve for the first part at the event start time. Each part of the race will be space out with a 3hr window for player to complete the part they are working on. Participants don't have to show up to this map to enter the event but will have to come here for the completion of each part of the race. The host will remain on Lord's Silverwood map the entire time of the event but may move around at will. The host may not use teleport to move around so passing players may see which way he walked. To get a prize in part two or three you must have completed parts one and two. You may get prize in part three but not in part one if you completed all other parts and part three first.
Sorry but I am not comprehending parts of the description. What do "this map" and "have to come here" refer to in "Participants don't have to show up to THIS MAP to enter the event but will HAVE TO COME HERE for the completion of each part of the race"?

Which this map? Lord Silver wood's? And where do participants need to come? Here to the forum? Or some other place? How can I empty my backpack on the forum after completion of a part of race? :)

I am also not getting the sequence of parts. Do you mean that we can complete part 3 before running part 1 or part 2?

Sorry, if I have misunderstood something. :)
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Elia wrote:
Which this map? Lord Silver wood's? And where do participants need to come? Here to the forum? Or some other place? How can I empty my backpack on the forum after completion of a part of race? :)

I am also not getting the sequence of parts. Do you mean that we can complete part 3 before running part 1 or part 2?
Yes, the map stated is 3.1 (Lord Silverwood's). You can find the host mod here to turn in items, but he may move around on the map.

The items you need to collect will be posted on forum, so you do not need to be at silverwood's to start the race.

The parts must be completed in order, as each part is up to 3 hours long. However you cannot compete in later parts if you did not complete the earlier parts.

"You may get prize in part three but not in part one if you completed all other parts and part three first."
All this means is even if you don't win the first two you can still win the third part.

Mods please edit or delete this post if inaccurate.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

yes...that bit is misleading.......its hard to say whether its ok to run and do part three or two....and beat everyone. but complete the remaining ones to get prize for the already won part three or two.
hmm....I just don't know....please elaborate Socal.
Last edited by RyoHazuki on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

stupid time conversion....
UK isn't even in GMT all the time......how stupid is that?
who's idea was that...
is there no simpler way? I mean...come on.....its 2014.....the international date 'line' isn't even straight for goodness sake...
Elia

Post by Elia »

MadMikael wrote:
Elia wrote:

Yes, the map stated is 3.1 (Lord Silverwood's). You can find the host mod here to turn in items, but he may move around on the map.

The items you need to collect will be posted on forum, so you do not need to be at silverwood's to start the race.

The parts must be completed in order, as each part is up to 3 hours long. However you cannot compete in later parts if you did not complete the earlier parts.

"You may get prize in part three but not in part one if you completed all other parts and part three first."
All this means is even if you don't win the first two you can still win the third part.

Okay, thanks. You proved that you are not mad but if you are mad then there is reason in your madness. :D
SoCal

Post by SoCal »

Elia wrote:
MadMikael wrote:
Elia wrote:

Okay, thanks. You proved that you are not mad but if you are mad then there is reason in your madness. :D
Perfectly said thank you and I apologize for the misunderstanding here.
Sr. Game Moderator "SoCal"(PST, English)
Alternate Accounts:
MekelHou
archer
Cali mage
Zzyzx warrior
Pudge dwarf
Krug ogre

Staff & Rules
General Help
Game Facts
Information
SoCal

Post by SoCal »

DavidIcke wrote:stupid time conversion....
who's idea was that...
is there no simpler way? I mean...come on.....its 2014.....the international date 'line' isn't even straight for goodness sake...
Yeah I agree I stop with the GMT conversion site to hard to use. Use the link and covert from 16:00 U.S.A.-California-Los Angeles, to your location. This will convert my time to yours for you. I have suggested an in game clock to the creator so event times can be set to it and all will be on the same time.3 I feel this might be the easiest way but for now we have a little grunt work to do ourselves. Feel free to post your location and I will convert for you.

The rules are pretty open. One rule no help from the clan TLAW. if you want to pvp the guy next to you feel free. Grab extra items feel free. Use speed potion feel free. Use death as a fast travel means feel free. Just don't ask for help from TLAW.

Sorry if the post is a little misleading please fell free to ask any question here or if you see me in game.

List of in game accounts for me:
SoCal (moderator)
MekelHou (archer)
Cali (mage)
Zzyzx (warrior)
Pudge (dwarf)
Krug (ogre)
Alternate Accounts:
MekelHou
archer
Cali mage
Zzyzx warrior
Pudge dwarf
Krug ogre

Staff & Rules
General Help
Game Facts
Information
SoCal

Post by SoCal »

Mekelhou wrote:
DavidIcke wrote:stupid time conversion....
who's idea was that...
Yeah I agree I stop with the GMT conversion site to hard to use. Use the link and covert from 16:00 U.S.A.-California-Los Angeles, to your location. This will convert my time to yours for you. I have suggested an in game clock to the creator so event times can be set to it and all will be on the same time.3 I feel this might be the easiest way but for now we have a little grunt work to do ourselves. Feel free to post your location and I will convert for you.

The rules are pretty open. One rule no help from the clan TLAW. if you want to pvp the guy next to you feel free. Use speed potion feel free. Use death as a fast travel means feel free. Just don't ask for help from TLAW.

Sorry if the post is a little misleading please fell free to ask any question here or if you see me in game.

List of in game accounts for me:
SoCal (moderator)
MekelHou (archer)
Cali (mage)
Zzyzx (warrior)
Pudge (dwarf)
Krug (ogre)
Alternate Accounts:
MekelHou
archer
Cali mage
Zzyzx warrior
Pudge dwarf
Krug ogre

Staff & Rules
General Help
Game Facts
Information
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

hahaha.....mekelhou wrote that Elia wrote that mad mikael wrote that Davidicke wrote that mekelhou wrote that Elia wrote that mad.mikael wrote that mekelhou wrote......hahahahhahaha [color]
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I like the game clock idea. No more conversions - just go by game time, whatever its set to. Then everyone can figure what it is in their timezone.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711