New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by Ryaca »

I agree with you that a game system message is not a bad idea.

Whether or not players do not come to forums or not is irrelevant. Ignorance of the rules do not work if someone is punished.

From a common sense stand point i knew that account sharing was prohibited before i ever read the rules. I would never share any password that i have ever used on the internet or any game. That's just a bad idea.

I respect your opinion that you believe that account sharing should be punished in different ways. You certainly have that right.

I would like to reiterate that the rule reads plain and simple. "Sharing or trading accounts is strictly forbidden".

I believe that the rule was made this way so that players would know not to do it. That quote means business in my opinion. Much like a don't walk light at a pedestrian crossing let's someone know that it needs to be followed. There is no questioning for me in that example. I understand that if I walk into the street that I could be hit by a vehicle and be seriously injured or die. I also understand that if i disobeyed that sign everyday that eventually i would be hurt or killed.

Furthermore, any player that has ever shared our traded an account has hurt the entire FT community.

There is a reason that mmorpgs have this rule. Developers and game moderators all over the world all agree on this rule. Why do you think that is?
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ death911

Well they download the game, start it, create a character and then Login ... and on that Login Screen:

Links to "Twitter", "FaceBook" "Forum" "Instagram" and "a Russian Link" then under that in words:
New maps and features coming soon! To stay tuned check out the game forum (complete click-able link here) and our page on Facebook and Twitter
then a [g+1] link

One more thing to say, try this to a police officer, "But honest officer, I didn't know it was illegal!"
Bet you get an "Ignorance of the law is no excuse!" type response.

ADDED NOTE:
I see Ryaca touched on what I said regarding the police officer ... but I will leave it and add that he also answered a question/doubt I had about "sharing" with other MMOG's since I only play FT.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I would like to add that in every choice that i have ever made in life, i knew whether they were right or wrong.

I'm not saying that i have always made the right decisions or even still make all of the right decisions today but when i have made a wrong choice, i knew that it was wrong before i made it.

It's instantaneous to me. It requires no thought at all.
I know the difference between right and wrong.

And i didn't try to weasel my way out of it when it was time to pay the consequences for a bad choice that i had made. I faced the punishment and admitted to what i had done no matter what

I don't buy the "I didn't know it was against the rules" argument.

At the very least if a player questions whether they should do something or not, that moment of pause and uncertainty should let them know right there.

Those players i believe are not being honest to the GM team. Most importantly i believe they are being dishonest with themselves.
death911

Post by death911 »

I too want the rules to be enforced and sharing being stopped. Let me be clear about that. But it need done the proper way as i have said earlier for the better ment of the game. Well not everyone is adult here lol that they understand everything on their own. Yes adults will know what is wrong and what is right. They have their own judgement and own decision making capacity. But children need to be taught what is good and what is right. That's why they are children lol. They can't be treated the same way as adults. Many children also play game i think. So yes they need to be informed about the rules so that they understand that sharing is illegal and is punishable. It should come as a SYSTEM MESSAGE. Even after knowing that if they still break the rules then of course punish them. I see no harm in the rules coming as system message. At least no player can argue that they didn't know about that.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

death911 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:06 pm I too want the rules to be enforced and sharing being stopped. Let me be clear about that. But it need done the proper way as i have said earlier for the better ment of the game. Well not everyone is adult here lol that they understand everything on their own. Yes adults will know what is wrong and what is right. They have their own judgement and own decision making capacity. But children need to be taught what is good and what is right. That's why they are children lol. They can't be treated the same way as adults. Many children also play game i think. So yes they need to be informed about the rules so that they understand that sharing is illegal and is punishable. It should come as a SYSTEM MESSAGE. Even after knowing that if they still break the rules then of course punish them. I see no harm in the rules coming as system message. At least no player can argue that they didn't know about that.
I can agree with you that children need to be tought but in my opinion that only flies with me until a very young age. I remember something that I did when I was 7 that I fully understood that was wrong. Children are not stupid and they are smarter than some give them credit for. Believe me, children have a very good understanding about what is going on around them.

I also agree with you that a system message certainly could not hurt and would be seen by all but i don't believe it is absolutely necessary. Believe me, the word has spread throughout FT
death911

Post by death911 »

Well if anyone even after knowing the rules breaks the rules then ok punish according to the offence.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Let me fix that for you.
death911 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm Well if anyone breaks the rules then ok punish according to the rules.
secret_smile.png
Me? I didn't do nuthin'!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

death911 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:27 pm Well if anyone even after knowing the rules breaks the rules then ok punish according to the offence.
Don't take me wrong. I respect your thoughts and opinions and would really think some of your ideas might be something to consider if this was a discussion of how the rules should be "created" in the first place. But... since they already exist ... that's that.

I was glad to hear "punishable from this day onward though" because while forbidden, it was not the players fault the rule was not "enforced yesterday" ... HOWEVER ... If that same player shares today, BANG!
generous11

Post by generous11 »

i agree for the rule, i will take care Hobbs.

+3 in advance.
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"

Clans: [SK], [ryo]
"Never say never!" :)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

@ryaca.

YOUR LOGIC IS FLAWED, MAKES NO SENSE AND PLANLY DANGEROUS.
examples:

1) in some countries a thief of a loaf of bread gets his had chopped off. iT IS FORBIDDEN TO STEAL A LOAF OF BREAD. therefor their hand should be shopped off. that is your logic.

2) In north korea if ypu critisise government youngo to forced labour camps and. it is forbidden to critise government, theefore tgese shpuld be semd to labourcamps.

3)In WW2 7 it was forbidden to be jewish ir homosexual or to hide them. If you were or did you were killed. THAT WAS THE RULE. Therefore killing them was just.

2nd.

quit saying things which are untrue and have allready been corrected by GM.
GMwill look into each case of sharing and decide on punishment. dont make statements which are not yours to make.