*Player_Report*

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jdjsnaba

Re: *Player_Report*

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Sipahi wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:43 am
Jdjsnaba wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:37 am
Jdjsnaba wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:35 am interfere with leveling

First of all, the place I stand is not blocked. Secondly, Evgen was there first and he was the one who should have warned me, I did not encounter any warning. Thirdly, he was fighting us there rather than at that level.
Maybe he have mute?:/
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

Sipahi wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:56 am 07/03/2020 18:29
Pos: -2.1.95.41

Screenshot_2022-03-07-18-29-47-971_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg

Wertyol blocked the bridge with fire.because he must have wanted to prevent us from going to the shop and buying war supplies.
Lol I did it so that me and my friends couldn't get through?
Jdjsnaba

Post by Jdjsnaba »

please learn to think
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

Sipahi wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 6:56 am 07/03/2020 18:29
Pos: -2.1.95.41

Screenshot_2022-03-07-18-29-47-971_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg

Wertyol blocked the bridge with fire.because he must have wanted to prevent us from going to the shop and buying war supplies.
It was not wertyol who planted that campfire. Wertyol is telling the truth. Thank you for the report tho
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

Hi
Screenshot_2022-03-15-22-12-20-819_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
Screenshot_2022-03-15-22-12-20-819_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg (980.89 KiB) Viewed 4314 times
In this screenshot u can see that i have only 1 pet and that is because 1000minus7 spawned 8 bacterium on me while i was trying to go away from there and i got swarmed by them
War is in the World.
BUT
Keep peace and peace will be given.
twinktwinker

Post by twinktwinker »

RioTkoSK wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:14 pm Hi
Screenshot_2022-03-15-22-12-20-819_com.dmstudio.ftmmorpg.jpg
In this screenshot u can see that i have only 1 pet and that is because 1000minus7 spawned 8 bacterium on me while i was trying to go away from there and i got swarmed by them
I hope GM will look deeper into this situation. I didnt spawned bacteriums by myself, I was on autospawn during the event.

" I was grinding lvls on bacteriums when RioTT logged in just where i stay. He was on spawnpoint, he blocked it. But then he moved a little to right and started to write me a message. Autospawn got unblocked and spiders came at that moment. Most of them attacked RioTT and his pet. He didnt see it because he was typing at that moment. " Quote.
Also here is a screenshot with time and coordinates.
1000minus7
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

If you spawn on a spawnpoint it is your fault that someone's pets are swarmed by your spawn... Yes i was writing message but i couldnt react quick because started spawning 8 bacterium on me and my pets ... I tried to escape and save my pets but 1 pet died .. and all because of you and your spawn... You are the one who is in control of the spawn u should control it not to endanger others and u didn't and i can say u did it purposely.
Thanks for jailing petkillers in advance
Greetings
War is in the World.
BUT
twinktwinker

Post by twinktwinker »

I know that losing a pet dont give positive emotions at all, and I'm very sorry for your loss.
But...Im very interested of how can I "purposely" autospawn... Seriously, do you blame me, or maybe you blame game mechanics?

When spiders had attacked you , you decided to stand still for like 5 seconds. Purposely?

Here's what i think.
All players know that -2.2 is very, i mean VERY dangerous for ogres. You should have blocked my spawn until you could easily move to safe area. Or you should have logged off. No chat on this map until you're in safety. Pets are player's responsibility, as GameMasters always tell us.
But I understand that i can be not correct. Anyway, let GM tells the verdict...
RioTkoSK

Post by RioTkoSK »

As i said you are in control of the spawn and if you see someone around mot blocking your spawn not really safe as i ws when i just logged in and tried to go away you should have went out of the spawn zone so that no mobs spawn and endanger other players... Yeyesyes we all know that all mobs are dangerous that when spawned on someone they can kill their pets. It doesnt change a thing on the situation that happened ... U should have went out of the spawn zone to prevent other mobs from spawning as all players do but you didnt and you just watched me and my ogres getting swarmed and killed by them u didnt even try to help and come with your ogres so that maybe my ogres dont die ... No... You just stood there and watch my pets ddie and that is what i call a pet killing...
War is in the World.
BUT
Akkilles

Post by Akkilles »

RioTT and 1000minus7

To begin with: On the day of the implementation of pet followers, some basic rules have also been developed. Over time, the implementation has evolved as players have learned the strengths and weaknesses of most pets. Some players have learned which maps are safe for the pets, others have learned to test the limits despite the risks that follow (An example bringing pets to GM party).
As an experienced GM, I expect players to read all the warnings and information we have on the forum. These warnings have been issued by experienced players over time suggesting safety before uncertainty.
Open link if you want to learn from experienced players > viewtopic.php?t=15877&hilit=be+smart

In both player's situations here, I think you take great risks to be on a dangerous map -2.2 With very strong Spiders and you both have halfling ogre who does not need many hits to die.
(You don't need to be a scientist to know the outcome 🙄)

I have also warned both players about this.

Have you listened to me? NO

I have also seen how GM RevenShas warned and tried to explain about exactly the same thing.

Has the player listened? NO.

In this case, I personally think it is the responsibility of both players to ensure that your pets are safe.
I know for a fact that other people who suggest safety before anything else would agree with me on this.

I consider this situation an accident and the team will close the case. If you both want to solve the problem yourself, I can only advise to follow the rules because if both can not share XP you risk violating rule 9. And let me also remind you. There are other safer maps you can go to.
If you continue to quarrel about Grinding spot and do not respect each other, then I will handle the situation according to rule 9. So it is BEST that you both start learning to respect each other.

And I'm giving you both warnings for forum rule 7.
Let this thread only contain report and nothing else.
Game Admin
Akkilles ☆Active☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules