Too many clan maps

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

NightBaby

Re: Too many clan maps

Post by NightBaby »

Ryaca wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:59 pm Players that unclan to level grind are cowards

I've been attacked hundreds of times and i still keep my clan tag

Players want to attack when they are clanned and then don't wanna face revenge from others so they unclan

Scared little babies

Those clan maps r dead and i don't care what u say they need to be wiped

Dead clans hahahaha

HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
Funny, you also bought a nice big chunk of your levels, like I've said before, not everyone wastes money on pixels. Not everyone has that money to waste. Many that play and join/start clans are KIDS.
Does life really get better?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

As I've said before

Even when i was level 100 and first joined ShdW i was killed daily by way higher levels and i never once even thought about unclanning while leveling

I still get attacked and have been killed many times and have lost a lot of gear and still lose gear so high levels have nothing to do with it

Ryaca never logs

I grind with a clan tag ALWAYS and fight and die with honor

I don't share accounts so that i can be a 5k+ mage either
BOO!:ghost:
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

Ryaca wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:37 pm I don't share accounts so that i can be a 5k+ mage either
It is rather sad, how few take pride in their own avatar name anymore.
They'd do anything to "win".

Is it such a surprise, that there is so much distrust in a game full of players like this?
That there is so much drama, as so many literally have "multiple personalities"?

Like seriously... it's comparable to living in a mental ward....

Would be interesting if the GMs did that... all have the same name or something.
You'd never know who you were talking to.
Wouldn't that be fun?

:lol:

Those who share accounts are pathetic IMO.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

I've heard from so many players that we do not have enough clan maps. So I made another one (4.2). Initially, that one filled up fast. So I made another one (entrance at 2.-2). The complaints were not as bad, but still there were new clans that wanted to build, and some bigger clans that were destroyed. So.... I made another clan map (entrance at Banktown). Now, it appears that I made too many.... This only proves you cannot make everyone happy - ever.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Completely agree with you mad

What i find interesting to think about is if they sacrifice their integrity and honor to share accounts then what are they willing to do in real life to accomplish their goals to get what they want

What lows will they stoop to and what despicable things will they do in real life to get what they want

Lie cheat steal hurt people

+1
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Hobbs i believe you know what you are doing

My complaint is that the same clan maps have exactly the same buildings on them month after month

Not all clan maps mind you but it seems like the player to clan map ratio needs to be looked at

I don't see the urgency and struggle that i believe their needs to be to build on clan maps since there is so many

I would love to see whole bases wiped out by clans mine included to make things fun and interesting

Bases should always be in danger of being wiped and i just don't see this

Same clans still have the same buildings on the same maps for years

Mine included

I Support you Hobbs no matter what ur decision is
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I still hope the clan upkeep/tax thing is implemented one day - it would weed out dead clans, it would bring value back to game gold, and it would need clans to be more involved with their own contributions in their clans. Who donates gold anymore? Only new clans, starting out, I think.

That post is still on the forum; I think someone mentioned it.
Here you go, if you were looking:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12719&p=71806
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I like that idea mad

Thx for reviving that thread

I want to bring up another point of view

As a player and a forum user i am not privy to all of the the facts or all of the information
Not even close to a fourth probably

I also would say I'm not right even close to half of the time
If you don't believe me read some of the responses that i have gotten in my over 2,000 posts

I also tend to be highly opinionated and even sometimes mistake my opinions as fact
This is one of my many many character flaws

Let's look at this example:
On one hand we have players complaining there aren't enough clan maps
I believe these players want everything without having to work for it and just want everything handed to them

I however am from the far end and the totally opposite extreme of the spectrum infinity +1
I don't want anything given at all to make things easy for any players
I want them to have to sell their souls and ingratiate themselves in deep clan politics to be able to build
I believe i am also just as wrong as those players wanting everything for nothing

This is where i believe the GMs and Admin and development ppl come into play

I believe that they must find balance in the two extremes
And find the best most logical solution to these issues
Not an easy task by any means

That's what i love about these forums

It's a place where everyone gets their say

I could be right or wrong and i have been wrong many many times and been a jerk about it
I have so many flaws and i apologize to anyone and everyone that has seen this side of me

I believe in FT and love this game

I thank every person for their feedback to every one of my posts even if they don't agree with me

I am sorry that i can be a complete idiot sometimes

I am sorry to every player that i have interacted with in the game and on the forums if i have been a complete jerk to them

Please please do not hold this against me and please always comment on my posts if you disagree with me

I am a work in progress and i will always try to better myself

I believe in these forums and believe in FT

At the end of the day we all have something that brought us here and all love this game

Everyone deserves to be heard

I'm sorry for my flaws

I hold no hard feelings towards anyone that responds to my posts
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

MadMikael wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:25 pm I still hope the clan upkeep/tax thing is implemented one day - it would weed out dead clans, it would bring value back to game gold, and it would need clans to be more involved with their own contributions in their clans. Who donates gold anymore? Only new clans, starting out, I think.

That post is still on the forum; I think someone mentioned it.
Here you go, if you were looking:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12719&p=71806
When a 20th lvl players asks to join, I immediately question who's the alt and what's the motive :lol: , what lvl 20 noob has 500k... so you're exactly correct Mad, FT gold has lost its value :shock:
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

A spoiler: Show
Ryaca wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:24 pm That's what i love about these forums

It's a place where everyone gets their say

I could be right or wrong and i have been wrong many many times and been a jerk about it
I have so many flaws and i apologize to anyone and everyone that has seen this side of me

I believe in FT and love this game

I thank every person for their feedback to every one of my posts even if they don't agree with me

I am sorry that i can be a complete idiot sometimes

I am sorry to every player that i have interacted with in the game and on the forums if i have been a complete jerk to them

Please please do not hold this against me and please always comment on my posts if you disagree with me

I am a work in progress and i will always try to better myself

I believe in these forums and believe in FT

At the end of the day we all have something that brought us here and all love this game

Everyone deserves to be heard

I'm sorry for my flaws

I hold no hard feelings towards anyone that responds to my posts
I think this is hands down one of the most humble positions I think I have ever seen a forum user put themselves in

+1 this

edit: spoiler fail, not sure how that went wrong

EDIT by MadMikael - after last forum upgrade, spoilers got broken somehow; now you need to add in at least an "=" sign; text following is optional.
This is detailed under General Information, in the picture adding post