MMORPG 4.8.2

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: MMORPG 4.8.2

Post by rearrow »

got an entangled bracelet drop.but no stats .
effects are unclear. also posted this in bugs
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Arachnia wrote:The white points on minimap represent teleporters, doors and NPCs, not chests.
The thing is i clicked on the shelf where the rope shoupd be but no item appeared in the upper left corner (neither anywhere else ) to loot.
The problem is that i see white dots on the mini map but when i go there there is nothing .that means i can do pretty much nothing on new map.
For example new map in the south the cabin with the cow .
I guess there is someone to talk to because there is a white dot BUT i cant see or talkt to anyone there.

Oh and btw i am pretty sure that chests are displayed as whire dots on the mini map and when they are already opened they turn red.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

did you finish all previous quests?
i think certain quests must be finished before you can do these. certainly all main quests ivolving sebastius or arcanius, the old witches quests , the princess quest and the cook quest
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

rearrow wrote: viking guy on blitzbee island does not offer ride back to warlocks anymore. is this correct?
on another alt he does offer the ride back. i just realised that i didnt complete planks quest on the first alt lol. And iv bern posting to complete All old quests first lol ;)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

on my second character staff stans spawned when i took rope.

on my first they did not, or i didnt notice it.
going back with that one , i still cannnot get them to spawn.
hope they dont have a good drop lol.
kollex

Post by kollex »

yeah, that's what the char meant 'i nearly died there', because i wondered at the time i got the rope )))
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

rearrow wrote:did you finish all previous quests?
i think certain quests must be finished before you can do these. certainly all main quests ivolving sebastius or arcanius, the old witches quests , the princess quest and the cook quest
Ty now i did the quests and see the question marks (quest sign) but the ppl i talk to are invisible.
re4ction

Post by re4ction »

Another weird thing in update is that lvl 150 gloves cost 13m!!! While 150 mask costs only 5 and gives waaaay more stats than just 6 dex.
6dex for 13m is a bit too much and the 150 mask is a undercut for eceryone who bought it before the update for around 30-40m or even higher.
Just a feeling
Also the lvl 50 gloves cost 500k and give 5 dex but the lvl 150 cost 13m but only give one little dex more ?!
kollex

Post by kollex »

re4ction wrote:Also the lvl 50 gloves cost 500k and give 5 dex but the lvl 150 cost 13m but only give one little dex more ?!
Are you sure? I've never seen those. I see lvl30 gloves with ARM 5, but that's kinda totally different :)
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

re4ction wrote:Another weird thing in update is that lvl 150 gloves cost 13m!!! While 150 mask costs only 5 and gives waaaay more stats than just 6 dex.
6dex for 13m is a bit too much and the 150 mask is a undercut for eceryone who bought it before the update for around 30-40m or even higher.
Just a feeling
Also the lvl 50 gloves cost 500k and give 5 dex but the lvl 150 cost 13m but only give one little dex more ?!
it is correct, that the gloves give much less than helmets. but this is intended. though it might be raised in the future ;)
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German