The Trials and Tribulations of LostKnight

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Newbie Gamer Intro.

Post by LostKnight »

Had a pair of Speed Boots sold to me for $0 - that was nice. :)

Not worried, but would prefer not stealing drops. However ... I guess it's a part of the game if trying to help. I've also had someone watch as I was getting throttled by a gang and they went around and walked away. Ahhhh just like real life! :)

---
LostKnight(4) @ (0.0)
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I found Lostknight in the underground cave fighting skeletons last night. I remember those days.
BOO!:ghost:
Leone

Post by Leone »

LostKnight wrote:Had a pair of Speed Boots sold to me for $0 - that was nice. :)

Not worried, but would prefer not stealing drops. However ... I guess it's a part of the game if trying to help. I've also had someone watch as I was getting throttled by a gang and they went around and walked away. Ahhhh just like real life! :)

---
LostKnight(4) @ (0.0)
Type ' Help' in such circumstances. Some players will still walk past but i' d like to think most would assist you.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:I found Lostknight in the underground cave fighting skeletons last night. I remember those days.
Yes, nice. Were you looking for me. How come request didn't stick?
Leone wrote:I''ve also had someone watch as I was getting throttled by a gang and they went around and walked away. Ahhhh just like real life! :)
Type ' Help' in such circumstances. Some players will still walk past but i' d like to think most would assist you.[/quote]
OH! OK, thanks.
GOLGREN

Post by GOLGREN »

GOLGREN LIKE THIS THREAD GOLGREN EAT IT UP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!WELCOME TO FT;}
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

LostKnight wrote:
Ryaca wrote:I found Lostknight in the underground cave fighting skeletons last night. I remember those days.
Yes, nice. Were you looking for me. How come request didn't stick?
Leone wrote:I''ve also had someone watch as I was getting throttled by a gang and they went around and walked away. Ahhhh just like real life! :)
Type ' Help' in such circumstances. Some players will still walk past but i' d like to think most would assist you.
OH! OK, thanks.[/quote]

Yes I was in fact looking for you. I sent the friend request twice. It may have been a bug but not sure. I will find you again. Just make sure you push the green checkmark when sent a friend request. ;)
BOO!:ghost:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ryaca wrote:Yes I was in fact looking for you. I sent the friend request twice. It may have been a bug but not sure. I will find you again. Just make sure you push the green checkmark when sent a friend request. ;)
Well, thank you! Yes, I did push the green check mark. I will me hanging out between the Woodcutter's hut, the ¿"cave"? just south-east of there and (can't remember the name of the place) - the village with the first "Store" we find. :D

Memory is a crazy thing, it evades the guilty and the elderly! jajajajaja

And I discovered something new today. Sun and tablets = see nothing :( So much for playing FT RPG om the bus.
-----------------------------
FT RPG - LostKnight(10)
FT MMO LostKnoght (4)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

GOLGREN wrote:GOLGREN LIKE THIS THREAD GOLGREN EAT IT UP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!WELCOME TO FT;}
:D it amazes me that people like this thread. What is so special about it?

{looks in mirror} Nope, not you.

------
Mods - GM staff - can I change the name of this thread?
LostKnight's Intro ... plus!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

So how long does it take for this to end:
Information

This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

Return to the forum last visited
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

GOLGREN wrote:GOLGREN LIKE THIS THREAD GOLGREN EAT IT UP RAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!WELCOME TO FT;}
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias