Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Forgotten Tales MMORPG 7 released!

Post by Leone »

compbatant wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm I just uploaded FT 7.0.8. Most of the problems you reported should be fixed now (except covered sometimes hp bars).
I forget before to add importing login and password from FT 6. Now it will import automatically if you didn't enter it manually already.
If no other problems appear then I will try to improve text input in the the next version.
Thank you comp:)
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm @LostKnight
I do not insist on my opinion if this is the only possible solution with a strip of hp.I am writing this only to find a way to correct the current mistake and if it possible,return to what it was.Do not be so taken seriously,always need try to improve something also like in real life.No need to stay in place need to develop opportunities.
Did not mean anything in a bad way, and always room for improvement, it just I have seen, and been guilty of, people complaining about changes.

No disrespect meant.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:46 pm
Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm @LostKnight
I do not insist on my opinion if this is the only possible solution with a strip of hp.I am writing this only to find a way to correct the current mistake and if it possible,return to what it was.Do not be so taken seriously,always need try to improve something also like in real life.No need to stay in place need to develop opportunities.
Did not mean anything in a bad way, and always room for improvement, it just I have seen, and been guilty of, people complaining about changes.

No disrespect meant.
Does talking about any inconvenience necessarily have to be a complaint? I try to submit information if I think it is really necessary, but I cannot force my words to be correct everyone have personal opinion , I just try to describe any inconveniences and if there is an opportunity to correct it it will be excellent.

Maybe some of my words are translated wrong and the thought doesn’t sound like I would like to, but at least I try to correct my text sometimes when I see it as not correct.
I only try to help if my words were disrespectful like I apologize to everyone and especially compbatant.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑ ↑ Sì, cercando di esprimere un'idea in una lingua diversa è difficile nel migliore dei casi e un traduttore online è a volte un orribile strumento che rovinare il male. Cambiando l'idea di che cosa volevi dire.

Magari mettendo il tuo commento nella propria lingua in uno spoiler come questo. Ho scelto l'italiano come un campione casuale. Dal momento che la mia lingua è l'inglese
English: Show
↑↑ Yes trying to express an idea in a different language is difficult at best and an online translator is sometime a horrible tool that mess up bad. Changing the idea of what you wanted to say.

Maybe putting your comment in your own language in a spoiler like this. I picked Italian just as a random sample. Since my language is English
I'll fight for what I think is right!
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:26 pm ↑ ↑ Sì, cercando di esprimere un'idea in una lingua diversa è difficile nel migliore dei casi e un traduttore online è a volte un orribile strumento che rovinare il male. Cambiando l'idea di che cosa volevi dire.

Magari mettendo il tuo commento nella propria lingua in uno spoiler come questo. Ho scelto l'italiano come un campione casuale. Dal momento che la mia lingua è l'inglese
English: Show
↑↑ Yes trying to express an idea in a different language is difficult at best and an online translator is sometime a horrible tool that mess up bad. Changing the idea of what you wanted to say.

Maybe putting your comment in your own language in a spoiler like this. I picked Italian just as a random sample. Since my language is English
I try to do the translation with small sentences.So that the words are clearer but even this does not always help.
On this each time to copy what I wrote in my native language will take almost 2 times longer.If I write one big text in it there will be a lot more mistakes with translate in English, because sometimes I like to clarify my thought as specifically as possible.And since my messages are mostly for compbatant, I think he also does not have time for translate my words from another language.So I’ll stop at what I’m doing.I will try to correct the words that I see wrong.

But we moved away from the topic I apologize for it as well.
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

SellSword wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:21 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:36 pm
Lestat wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:12 pm Just curious about the screen timeout issue... I keep mine set at 10 min, just so my phone don't shut off while I grab a drink, smoke, bathroom... If screen timeout,is because of no touch(activity)....wouldnt this b an AFK issue more than a bug?
Yes. AFK is against the rules.
Completely agree, of course. The problem is that you can get kicked after 30 seconds or whatever your phone settings are. I don't see the extremely short times (which can vary from player to player) being an AFK issue.
SellSword, is this just since update?
ryaca_

Post by ryaca_ »

Mr_Maks wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:22 pm I always know what I'm talking about.

:lol:
Leone

Post by Leone »

ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:48 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 4:36 pm

Yes. AFK is against the rules.
Completely agree, of course. The problem is that you can get kicked after 30 seconds or whatever your phone settings are. I don't see the extremely short times (which can vary from player to player) being an AFK issue.
Sorry to butt in but problem has been solved since. I reset my phone back from 5 min to 30 sec timeout to test and there are no issues.

Edit: now I'm not so sure about this statement. My phone keeps logging out. The doubt is because (at time of writing) I'm at a hotel with intermittent wi fi. Let me retract my post until I'm at home or someone else tests.

Apologies
Last edited by Leone on Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
terminator

Post by terminator »

I like all the bug fixes, two things I noticed that kind of annoyed me was:

1. Everytime I look at my time, my menu bar appears automatically and doesn't go away until I use the implemented command ingame for turn menu bar on/off Anytime I want to look at a notification on my notification bar this also occurs.
2. When I open my inventory to a specific page in the last update, it would stay on that page until I logged out, now, it resets every time I close it. Pety thing, but I look at my inventory so often that it is very inconvenient

Thanks for working hard!
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:53 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:48 pm

Sorry to butt in but problem has been solved since. I reset my phone back from 5 min to 30 sec timeout to test and there are no issues.

Edit: now I'm not so sure about this statement. My phone keeps logging out. The doubt is because (at time of writing) I'm at a hotel with intermittent wi fi. Let me retract my post until I'm at home or someone else tests.

Apologies
Quick reply before an event starts.

I tried chopping and mining earlier after compbatant mentioned new updates and downloaded new version. It is fixed for me. I Think I had about 30 second timer on screen and stayed connected for longer.

I see it as fixed from what I can see.

Apologies for typos.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.