New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by coolguy »

ryaca_ wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 pm Sharing accounts with anyone is unfair no matter who it is. It gives one account an unfair advantage over others that don't share.
It's still the other guy's choice to share or not
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 6391
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by LostKnight »

coolguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 pm Sharing accounts with anyone is unfair no matter who it is. It gives one account an unfair advantage over others that don't share.
It's still the other guy's choice to share or not
True, but "permanent jail" result is not a "choice", it's a fact now.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by coolguy »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:02 pm
coolguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:08 pm
ryaca_ wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 pm Sharing accounts with anyone is unfair no matter who it is. It gives one account an unfair advantage over others that don't share.
It's still the other guy's choice to share or not
True, but "permanent jail" result is not a "choice", it's a fact now.
I know, I'm talking about another choice THAN getting jailed.
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 6391
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by LostKnight »

coolguy wrote: Mon Sep 23, 2019 8:09 pm I know, I'm talking about another choice THAN getting jailed.
Yes, I know, that's the "True" in my statement.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by coolguy »

Edited / off of topic
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 6391
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockhiem nord i Steinhus nær Kedington

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by LostKnight »

Would you please stop spamming the forms with that announcement!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
User avatar
coolguy
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by coolguy »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:38 am Would you please stop spamming the forms with that announcement!
I did that twice lol
I'm the palm between the two swords
-
-
-
NightBaby
Posts: 509
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:43 pm
Location: Candy Land

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by NightBaby »

coolguy wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:18 am
LostKnight wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:38 am Would you please stop spamming the forms with that announcement!
I did that twice lol

Um no lol... You did it like 5 or 6 times, all on different threads
Does life really get better?
User avatar
madmaniacal1
Posts: 1655
Joined: Mon May 23, 2016 12:29 am

Re: New Rules on Shared and Traded Accounts

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Why is this thread not locked? The rule enforcement happened over a year ago. It is neither debatable nor changing.

GMs, please lock the thread. Any sharing-related issues a player is having should be pm'd to GM Inbox, anyway.
Omnes Autem Uri
Locked