Forgotten Tales 8.0 - Beta

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

cotne7

Re: Forgotten Tales 8.0 - Beta

Post by cotne7 »

compbatant wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:29 am
cotne7 wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:02 am How many more years sgould we wait to have les lags in game???!!!!
Im already very tired by getting kicked from game... :twisted: :oops: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: combatant if you cant handle to fix it then remove effects at all..i dont rly need such effects...wtf is that...i want to play and have a joy from game and kinda dont want to get so ennoyed!!and pleaseee test the game fully and then realease it officialy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all lag is something related to weak network connection.
Do you have lag? or low FPS? These are two completely different things.
Regarding lags I can't do anything because it depends on your network connection to the server.

Regarding low FPS: what phone do you have? On my test devices the game is running smooth even if I am casting spell to 20 enemies. 60 FPS all the time.
I am going to add option in settings window for disabling some of the effects in the next client update which should help on weaker devices.
I got samsun galaxy J2 prime 6.0.1 android version..its not so good phone...i got wifi 5MB/sec from where i should be getting at least 1MB/sec due to standing little far from it.i m watching movies in HD normally..but ft laging..and yes please add this function to ft.sorry for talking in angry tone..but i was really ennoyed..got kicked 10 times in 1 hour.
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
cotne7

Post by cotne7 »

I installed old version hopefully u will let us to use it...
cotne7 Mage lvl 7000
cotne Archer lvl 200
tsotne0 ogre lvl 157
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

My mother has a old device witch I sometimes use for building. I use sometimes 5 accs at a time and on that phone is allways my acc I need the least.why?
If I don't clik a button every 10 seconds it kicks me out.. I can't move 5 accs at the same second. I can move max 3 if all are phones. That phone has got old version and is Impossible to update. Same with a difference old phone of my sister.
All my other accs work perfectly.
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
Ayoub

Post by Ayoub »

Map need update to. If u have more than 3 friends on in 1 map u can't t see them all. ll be good adding all the names of players on above the map. or create small incon show name of players on. Or adding small green... color behind players on in friend list.
#We're all in the same game, just different levels#
#Dealing with the same hell, just different devils#

#Calmness is the cradle of power#
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

Ayoub wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 12:10 am Or adding small green... color behind players on in friend list.
That's a great idea
Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, Outlaw, Multiple House Owners

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst