What a shame, old players memory hidden!

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Gullander

What a shame, old players memory hidden!

Post by Gullander »

It bothers me. I am sure there is a logical reason why. But the effect is wiping out FT history. The effect is names once active and contributors to keep this game alive and going are wiped away. No one asked. It was just done. Players who take a break and come back don't remember where they belong. What I am referring to is the removal of the names from houses purchased around FT. It was nice seeing Cashews tree, Blitzcraigs house at Kedington for instance. Another player suggested to me the names were removed because it would show how many houses were active in supposedly "no house zones" but I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I am into honor and transparency. If any announcements about house name removal was posted maybe I missed it. Like I said maybe there were valid reasons but in my opinion it diminished the experience of players because they see a blank map not aware of the many players who blazed an FT trail before them. I think it is a sad thing. :( :( :(
Retired
Chicken_Egg

Re: What a shame, old players memory hidden!

Post by Chicken_Egg »

Gullander wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 3:51 pm It bothers me. I am sure there is a logical reason why. But the effect is wiping out FT history. The effect is names once active and contributors to keep this game alive and going are wiped away. No one asked. It was just done. Players who take a break and come back don't remember where they belong. What I am referring to is the removal of the names from houses purchased around FT. It was nice seeing Cashews tree, Blitzcraigs house at Kedington for instance. Another player suggested to me the names were removed because it would show how many houses were active in supposedly "no house zones" but I'm not into conspiracy theories, but I am into honor and transparency. If any announcements about house name removal was posted maybe I missed it. Like I said maybe there were valid reasons but in my opinion it diminished the experience of players because they see a blank map not aware of the many players who blazed an FT trail before them. I think it is a sad thing. :( :( :(
Yes, it should say the name of a house.
Leone

Post by Leone »

It'd be nice to see the owner name when you click on house.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 2:01 am It'd be nice to see the owner name when you click on house.
I agree.
I was the player that mentioned the "conspiracy theory" to Gull and to be honest I got it from another player. Much longer in the game than I am.

But Gull brought up a valid point:
{snip} but in my opinion it diminished the experience of players because they see a blank map not aware of the many players who blazed an FT trail before them. I think it is a sad thing.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

i remember that there was an idea that houses of perm-jailed players should be removed from game after a half year.
We once discussed about it !

But the names of non-jailed players should be shown like before !

Please bring back house-owners-names with a questionmark !

Greetings....SK :)
DUKE of SK-Clan
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

SK1976 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:04 am i remember that there was an idea that houses of perm-jailed players should be removed from game after a half year.
We once discussed about it !

But the names of non-jailed players should be shown like before !

Please bring back house-owners-names with a questionmark !

Greetings....SK :)
Removing houses paid items from perm jailed players sounds kinda illegal, if you were falsely jailed and later unjailed while it was said perm, you lost you're house... House names should be shows like before with a ❔!
Leone

Post by Leone »

Note 2 of the game rules covers this. Activated game enhancements, such as pets, houses and skins, are bound to that account once activated.

viewtopic.php?t=2560

This includes:

1. players who play within the rules they have agreed to when logging into the game each time and also

2. those who break the rules by cheating the game for their own gain and have been permanently jailed as a result of this.

Back to the general point, I would like to be able to tap onto someone's house and see whose it is.

I thought that was a good feature. I didn't like having the names permanently displayed as it made the game screen look untidy.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Chicken_Egg wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:26 am Removing houses paid items from perm jailed players {snip}
No paid items are 'removed' from players that are jailed permanently.
They just cannot get out of jail to access their house.

We are talking about the (?) above a rock (example) that could be clicked on and a popup would say:

[Owner: ChickenEgg] ← that's the example
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Chicken_Egg

Post by Chicken_Egg »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:16 pm
Chicken_Egg wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:26 am Removing houses paid items from perm jailed players {snip}
No paid items are 'removed' from players that are jailed permanently.
They just cannot get out of jail to access their house.

We are talking about the (?) above a rock (example) that could be clicked on and a popup would say:

[Owner: ChickenEgg] ← that's the example
Yes, that pop-up should definitely exist I won't be buying houses untill it does!
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

I agree that the name has been removed and cannot be displayed I am very happy about this Because some people come and stand next to the houses They block the way I don't know why they do this But it is not pleasant I'm glad the question mark and name have been removed ;)
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1