Make a ruling please.

As the description says!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Make a ruling please.

Post by LostKnight »

Special news:
Several players were last seen blocking entrance to map 134. Unclear if it could be harassment but they are causing concern in the FT world. Most likely the players wanted to kill their enemies but blocking for other non-clan and ordinary players who doesn't care about clan fights, is not allowed (it reduces their enjoyment of the game), and especially when there are dangerous spawns nearby that can kill their pets.
Be careful out there !
John Q Player heads to the Daily at the QM level.
Only one way onto that map and it's a bottle neck entrance with NO WAY to back out.
A group of clan members are camped out there killing anyone going in, clan or not. I saw where one clan guy died 6 times and have an email from another friend, not in a clan, that got caught up in PvP trying to do the QM.

Personally I think it's time for the team to make it very clear that "camping out, off of clan maps, and killing anyone" is declared "harrassment" and will be punished.

Clan wars, clan spying, clan double agents or clans camping out to kill "anyone" etc should NOT be something that John Q Player should have to worry about. Especially in an situation he cannot back out of, like the entrance to the QM map.
I'll fight for what I think is right!
merisajan

Re: Make a ruling please.

Post by merisajan »

Many people do things against the law when they are having a lot of fun with their friends It's really fun to break the rules and it's very funny and entertaining
I do not deny that I like too
But when it causes harm to others and becomes frequent This is no longer entertainment, it is a form of harassment in every sense
Maybe it would be interesting if a map was created where only on this map all tasks are allowed A map for people who like to be outlaws with friends and all outlaws come here
and at this map break rules is not bad 😂🤭
And if law-abiding and law-loving people enter there, they will be punished by lawbreakers😂🤭
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Elgur

Post by Elgur »

You tell'em Meri! hmpf...
FORTUNE FAVORS THE BOLD!
merisajan

Post by merisajan »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:
It might be really fun and interesting A map for outlaws and broken rules :mrgreen: in this map Maybe Tiger can be GM too It is really fun for them
i remember he and his friends like he be a gm
he can good gm here hhhh
:mrgreen:
Active account 👇
Meri(axe)
Meri inred (mage) :mrgreen:
Danada ( bow) :lol:
Squirrelso (ogre) :D
Cherry (ogre) :)
Adre9aline (ogre) ;)
Bank account 👇
Ice meri
9icemeri
Apple meri
Polic car 1
DAGODY1
merisajan
And more i can't remember
Rothost

Post by Rothost »

merisajan wrote: Sat May 11, 2024 5:39 pm Many people do things against the law when they are having a lot of fun with their friends It's really fun to break the rules and it's very funny and entertaining
I do not deny that I like too
But when it causes harm to others and becomes frequent This is no longer entertainment, it is a form of harassment in every sense
Maybe it would be interesting if a map was created where only on this map all tasks are allowed A map for people who like to be outlaws with friends and all outlaws come here
and at this map break rules is not bad 😂🤭
And if law-abiding and law-loving people enter there, they will be punished by lawbreakers😂🤭
Sounds like the "new" rulings on clan maps :lol:
SUGGESTIONS:
Clan Duke Helper (Post Thu Jun 23, 2016)
Clan pet storage (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Outlaw penalty (Post Tue Nov 22, 2016)
Gear UpGrades (Post Thu Feb 22, 2018)

[ok] Rothost (D)- Amazon
[SMRF] Rothosta (L)- Huntress
[WAAR] Roth (D)- Freya
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Rothost wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:18 pm Sounds like the "new" rulings on clan maps :lol:
The new ruling is:
- anarchy reigns on clan maps, GMs are not allowed to get involved.
- during clan wars on non clan maps, anarchy reigns, no GM's will become involved
- if a clan blocks an entrance to a non clan map or a bridge on a non clan map, no GM's will become involved

Pet killers will be set free as Comp stands on the archway of the abyss yelling:
YOU SHALL MAKE ME MONEY!
I'll fight for what I think is right!
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

:mrgreen: :geek: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LostKnight wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:46 pm
Rothost wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 4:18 pm Sounds like the "new" rulings on clan maps :lol:
The new ruling is:
- anarchy reigns on clan maps, GMs are not allowed to get involved.
- during clan wars on non clan maps, anarchy reigns, no GM's will become involved
- if a clan blocks an entrance to a non clan map or a bridge on a non clan map, no GM's will become involved

Pet killers will be set free as Comp stands on the archway of the abyss yelling:
YOU SHALL MAKE ME MONEY!
: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: perfect
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR