Hellwave

Clans are a big part of the game. Please post clan-related subjects here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Hellwave

Post by Ryaca »

Corrupter wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:00 am Awesome idea! It is good to be able to target them, but one should also be able to decide when NOT to target them.
That is the best thing i have ever heard
Its about time someone said that
BOO!:ghost:
Jon Jon

Post by Jon Jon »

You can only cry, not my fault that you are weak, everything can be done only you have to be able to, cry here \____/ hah.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Jon Jon wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:15 pm You can only cry, not my fault that you are weak, everything can be done only you have to be able to, cry here \____/ hah.
Park those seiges and we'll see who's weak
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Ryaca, have you ever seen Hellwave and his "alts" run from players much lower? It's hilarious watching him in PvP :lol:
Even funnier when he brings others to fight that lower player and brags when he FINALLY kills them with help ;) :lol: :lol:

Huge +1 on the sieges needing to be fixed. A 200 player with sieges hides behind them while firing higher levels all the time, it's really unfair.
Does life really get better?
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

NightBaby wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:50 pm Ryaca, have you ever seen Hellwave and his "alts" run from players much lower? It's hilarious watching him in PvP :lol:
Even funnier when he brings others to fight that lower player and brags when he FINALLY kills them with help ;) :lol: :lol:

Huge +1 on the sieges needing to be fixed. A 200 player with sieges hides behind them while firing higher levels all the time, it's really unfair.
Yes i have seen him run and it makes me laugh every time :D

He always brings killermag and jaya to kill me :lol:

I thank you for supporting this idea :)
quickshot3

Post by quickshot3 »

I don't know if I should support this idea or not , Mages needs mana. in order to kill a high lvl or pretty much anyone around ur lvl, u basically need pretty much mana.

You put about 75% of ur points on mana and rest on armor. mabey some on dex

Point is. Mages doesn't have alot of hp (depends how u put stats) , when its serious PvP and some stuff about to go down, Mages best friend are sieges. Without them I wish you good luck being able to survive out there when your enemies jumps you and they bring heal blockers.

If we just have sieges less hp or remove them from being hit in PvP , it will be unfair for the ones that has Mages so we will be back to square one and players say they don't like this and etc.

You have half of my support tho :lol:
No one is loyal until they with you to the death
Keep the circle small :)
Never have feelings for someone if they don't care about you :lol: ;)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I appreciate your feedback quickshot :)
naughty_boy

Post by naughty_boy »

well in my idea swordsman are here fo wars
brave ppl join wars and as ik brave ppl don't hide behind sieges :lol:

how ever we are talking about a player witch is famous bc of his moment when he hide behind sieges and run to shop range, but true swordsman are for real player vs player fight! that fight well and win/loose fair
i just found that if a char like swords set right gears they can have up to 60% mana resistance :(

with 1 siege , mages will loose 50% of dmg without any discussion! ( 2 sieges will get 70% easy)

also all chars has magic resistance witch is not fair.
we need damage resist too :)
would make pvp more hard also i was thinking that why multiple player can target 1 player? like 8 vs 1 :lol: :lol:
guess if we have a target limit for 1 player we will have more fair fights and more cool moment :D

not a bad idea :P
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Good feedback in this thread:ghost:
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

naughty_boy wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:56 pm well in my idea swordsman are here fo wars
brave ppl join wars and as ik brave ppl don't hide behind sieges :lol:

how ever we are talking about a player witch is famous bc of his moment when he hide behind sieges and run to shop range, but true swordsman are for real player vs player fight! that fight well and win/loose fair
i just found that if a char like swords set right gears they can have up to 60% mana resistance :(

with 1 siege , mages will loose 50% of dmg without any discussion! ( 2 sieges will get 70% easy)

also all chars has magic resistance witch is not fair.
we need damage resist too :)
would make pvp more hard also i was thinking that why multiple player can target 1 player? like 8 vs 1 :lol: :lol:
guess if we have a target limit for 1 player we will have more fair fights and more cool moment :D

not a bad idea

Yes, mages need 90 percent melee protection, a self heal spell, they should be given full time invisibility and once an hour an instant kill spell. And let's reduce magic resistance to 10% :roll: