New maps!

Infos about new versions and new content!

Moderator: Game Administrators

User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 923
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: New maps!

Post by ryaca_ » Wed May 01, 2019 12:47 pm

terminator wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 5:26 am
ryaca_ wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 12:55 am
I believe some new premium skins will be available soon also.

Many players anxiously awaiting these.
I'm Soo happy my gift card got delayed....I would have bought a prem skin yesterday only to find out new ones came out today! I am truely interested in what new offers are here, as well as for pets, my worms bore me^^
I am not sure when the new premium skins will be available but I am sure that compbatant will release them when he can.
User avatar
Anthony
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:05 pm

Re: New maps!

Post by Anthony » Thu May 02, 2019 10:07 pm

Wich pets have been added?
Thick as heck
User avatar
LostKnight
Posts: 5012
Joined: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:02 pm
Location: Rockheim nord i Steinheim nær Kedington

Re: New maps!

Post by LostKnight » Fri May 03, 2019 12:48 am

I am more concerned with the gear changes (Hobbit's Ring from level 60 to 150) monster stat changes and drop rate changes.

When will we see this. We are living it which means there must be a list some place.
Thanks to the generosity of many, I grow.
My successes are theirs, my failures are mine alone.
The sun will never set if you keep walking towards it. - my son
Play smart, play safe, play honestly,
Changes
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: New maps!

Post by DwarfTank » Fri May 03, 2019 12:59 am

- make map editor more friendly and more powerful, maybe add option for creating maps using phone/tablet not only PC
[/quote]

This would be fantastic, I personally will take advantage of this feature, and provide a few choice maps I believe the game is lacking, and I already have the locations picked out for such, FT community is in for a real treat if it really is possible for map editor to work on phone/tablet (especially mine SAMSUNG J320A )
DwarfTank-lvl2054(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2473
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1354
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: New maps!

Post by compbatant » Sat May 11, 2019 6:01 pm

DwarfTank wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:59 am
- make map editor more friendly and more powerful, maybe add option for creating maps using phone/tablet not only PC
This would be fantastic, I personally will take advantage of this feature, and provide a few choice maps I believe the game is lacking, and I already have the locations picked out for such, FT community is in for a real treat if it really is possible for map editor to work on phone/tablet (especially mine SAMSUNG J320A )
[/quote]

I am finishing working on map editor built in Android/iOS/PC game client :) It will be available in next few days.
User avatar
cotne7
Posts: 338
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:52 pm

Re: New maps!

Post by cotne7 » Sat May 11, 2019 9:36 pm

What will be new premium skins?
Will there be devil with wings?if it i will buy premium skin for sure!!
Just watched lucifers 4 th season i want devil with wings skin so much!!
cotne7 Mage lvl 3513
cotne Archer lvl 166
cotne73 Mage lvl 31
User avatar
guafk
Posts: 63
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: New maps!

Post by guafk » Sun May 12, 2019 9:31 am

cotne7 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 9:36 pm
What will be new premium skins?
Will there be devil with wings?if it i will buy premium skin for sure!!
Just watched lucifers 4 th season i want devil with wings skin so much!!
i want rabbit be a premium skin
I am a good kid 😕
User avatar
cello117
Posts: 143
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Re: New maps!

Post by cello117 » Sun May 12, 2019 12:26 pm

I want a builder skin to mi dwarf :D
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
User avatar
DwarfTank
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:48 am
Location: America (United States
Contact:

Re: New maps!

Post by DwarfTank » Wed May 15, 2019 10:58 am

compbatant wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:01 pm
DwarfTank wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:59 am
- make map editor more friendly and more powerful, maybe add option for creating maps using phone/tablet not only PC
This would be fantastic, I personally will take advantage of this feature, and provide a few choice maps I believe the game is lacking, and I already have the locations picked out for such, FT community is in for a real treat if it really is possible for map editor to work on phone/tablet (especially mine SAMSUNG J320A )
I am finishing working on map editor built in Android/iOS/PC game client :) It will be available in next few days.
[/quote]


Awesome sounds great.
DwarfTank-lvl2054(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2473
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
Post Reply