Private houses

Infos about new versions and new content!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Silvanio silva
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Silvanio silva » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:47 pm

I want to buy this house
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-07-03-05-44-12.png
Screenshot_2019-07-03-05-44-12.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 232 times
Last edited by Silvanio silva on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 1649
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Private houses

Post by SellSword » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:02 am

Silvanio silva wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:47 pm
I want to buy this house
Did you have a screenshot that was left out?
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
Silvanio silva
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Silvanio silva » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:51 am

I want to buy this house
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-07-03-05-44-12.png
Screenshot_2019-07-03-05-44-12.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 216 times
Screenshot_2019-07-03-05-44-12.png
Screenshot_2019-07-03-05-44-12.png (2.16 MiB) Viewed 216 times
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1195
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:11 pm

House will be ready as always after 10.13 FT time.
Silvanio silva
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:40 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Silvanio silva » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Ok
VIKS
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon May 13, 2019 8:35 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by VIKS » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:52 pm

Hello.Buy a house at -1:0.Point 88:107.Tree under the house _ Viks_.Thanks
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1195
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:17 am

VIKS wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:52 pm
Hello.Buy a house at -1:0.Point 88:107.Tree under the house _ Viks_.Thanks
Hi,
It will be ready after 10.13 FT time or just write to me and I will make it available right now. Sorry for delay.
User avatar
Agnieszka
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Agnieszka » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Good day,
I have a longer taste buy a house, one tree. Alias vanguard czech, czechoslovakia (what is it?) guild. I have a few apprentices, but there may be more.
I like the tree map 0/0 pos 90,87
Tablet/phone look:

Image

Ideal purchase it´s after saturday restart.
6.7.2019/13.7.2019 "extreme" 20.7.2019
I can still be a target of slander.
How much is it? As usual?

How Anezka won´t be for a prison accident, estimated amount is ready.

Thank you in advance for your response...
"Agnieszka/Anezka" from the Czech side, with unresolved Silesian ancestor -> czeski kątek/böhmischer winkel
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1195
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Private houses

Post by compbatant » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:11 am

Agnieszka wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:31 pm
Good day,
I have a longer taste buy a house, one tree. Alias vanguard czech, czechoslovakia (what is it?) guild. I have a few apprentices, but there may be more.
I like the tree map 0/0 pos 90,87
Tablet/phone look:

Image

Ideal purchase it´s after saturday restart.
6.7.2019/13.7.2019 "extreme" 20.7.2019
I can still be a target of slander.
How much is it? As usual?

How Anezka won´t be for a prison accident, estimated amount is ready.

Thank you in advance for your response...
It will be ready after 10.13 FT time :)
User avatar
Agnieszka
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Re: Private houses

Post by Agnieszka » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:29 am

Supet, thanks to the circumtates, I solve :oops:
"Agnieszka/Anezka" from the Czech side, with unresolved Silesian ancestor -> czeski kątek/böhmischer winkel
Post Reply