Events mechaism

stay tuned

Moderator: Game Administrators

Post Reply
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Events mechaism

Post by theking » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:53 pm

I think the fairest thing is to eliminate the drops to the players who used the ogre's ability taking advantage of the bug that the scorpion had, what do you think?
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
Leone
Posts: 3645
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:00 am
Location: Ashdown Village

Re: Events mechaism

Post by Leone » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:08 pm

It seems you're suggesting that a certain group of players - ogres - should be penalised for (in this case, unknowingly) abusing a bug.

Let's apply this to the rest of the game, in that case.
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Events mechaism

Post by theking » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:32 pm

only that they remove the objects that dropped with the error, if they knew it was a bug and took advantage of that I do not know.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
compbatant
Site Admin
Posts: 1485
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:00 am
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contact:

Re: Events mechaism

Post by compbatant » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:03 am

I am not going to remove any dropped item.
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Events mechaism

Post by SK1976 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:06 am

Leone wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:08 pm
It seems you're suggesting that a certain group of players - ogres - should be penalised for (in this case, unknowingly) abusing a bug.

Let's apply this to the rest of the game, in that case.
U r wrong i Think !
They knowing it...!
Duke of SK-Clan
User avatar
SK1976
Posts: 465
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:18 am
Contact:

Re: Events mechaism

Post by SK1976 » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:12 am

As a mage 5k we CAN Kill scirpion alone, but it takes time. Online the healblockers decreasing our strongness.

Tanke off the Staff king, and try as much dmg as u can bro. If u have luck...u will het a drop.

No Stress...
Duke of SK-Clan
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Events mechaism

Post by theking » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:21 am

SK1976 wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:12 am
As a mage 5k we CAN Kill scirpion alone, but it takes time. Online the healblockers decreasing our strongness.

Tanke off the Staff king, and try as much dmg as u can bro. If u have luck...u will het a drop.

No Stress...
no bro I already lost two days trying to drop and those who used ogres took everything, better to level up before losing time in that bad event
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
User avatar
ryaca_
Posts: 1277
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:32 am

Re: Events mechaism

Post by ryaca_ » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:33 am

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that no one has gotten any drops from the scorpion king given the very low drop %.
User avatar
SellSword
Posts: 3026
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 pm
Location: Ardesia

Re: Events mechaism

Post by SellSword » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:50 am

Back when scorpion king was a weekly event didn't high level mages take drops there? I think all of 2 days where some other class maybe got some drops won't be a huge issue.
Warriors are not the ones who always win, but the ones that always fight.
User avatar
theking
Posts: 127
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:51 am
Location: Spain

Re: Events mechaism

Post by theking » Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:30 am

SellSword wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:50 am
Back when scorpion king was a weekly event didn't high level mages take drops there? I think all of 2 days where some other class maybe got some drops won't be a huge issue.
no, only ogres drop with hability lvl 100.
theking (mage) lvl 6000🧙‍♂️
jaironerja (arch) lvl 4002🏹
thekingdwf(dwarf) lvl 160⛏️
zaape (swordman) lvl 100🗡️
Post Reply