Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TangledSwerve

Re: Unfriendly players stealing xp with pets.

Post by TangledSwerve »

GDanielG wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:00 am
Mr-Archer wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 12:26 am
GDanielG wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:16 pm So I had actually had this Library once and actually it's been recently again to with the guy Named Mr-Mage and his accounts he sat at library and still does being outlaw and thinks its funny to kill everyone that he can there and block and kill all mobs there with his accounts
Funny
Well it's true so deal with bud I will ask ArfArf he was there I ask Girldevill and Mordimer and the others u had killed there conversation ended
I witnessed Mr Mage persistently attacking the players in this library. The reason I intervened is because I do condone harassment of players, especially newer ones.
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Siempre te escondes hay estamos en pvp y te escondes simulas spaw eso debería de ser sacionado hacer acusación en falso cuando no pueden ya se esconden y simulan sapw este tema está interesante por hay jugadores que hacen está forma de trampa se debería de poner una regal con mi una falsa acusaciones y modificación de información
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

Lloronas
Barkley

Post by Barkley »

leon6666 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:31 pm Siempre te escondes hay estamos en pvp y te escondes simulas spaw eso debería de ser sacionado hacer acusación en falso cuando no pueden ya se esconden y simulan sapw este tema está interesante por hay jugadores que hacen está forma de trampa se debería de poner una regal con mi una falsa acusaciones y modificación de información
Bullys like you gotta be punished. It's cald reducing game play expinace fyi. :roll:

Ariminum
First FT Lumberjack World Champion

Added ideas: More friends list space
Other ideas: New clan rank: Mayor, The team page

Co-creator of the Ember Islands clan map with KalenFirst
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

leon6666 wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:31 pm Siempre te escondes hay estamos en pvp y te escondes simulas spaw eso debería de ser sacionado hacer acusación en falso cuando no pueden ya se esconden y simulan sapw este tema está interesante por hay jugadores que hacen está forma de trampa se debería de poner una regal con mi una falsa acusaciones y modificación de información
I have numerous screenshots of you doing this to me at underground devils for over an hour, Tigre. You first placed your ghost imps and then swapped out for pink dinosaur. Always placing behind my pets whilst I was spawning. 40 minutes into it, I even dropped the spawn down to one and you still stayed with your pets leeching.

You should perhaps try not to lie about this when the GMs also have this evidence.

As for a gift, my gift to you is a guarantee that I will NEVER tolerate your bullying attitude.
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

El.Menda wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:35 pmLloronas

Look up rule 9, El_Menda. Whilst you may condone and participate in the same kind of contemptuous behaviour as Tigre6666, I do not. I will report every instance I witness or are subjected to, either by you or any of your friends.
Rule 9.
Reducing game-playing experience of others!
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.

If blocking, camping, and possibly other actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a clan fight context, they might be allowed.
El.Menda

Post by El.Menda »

TangledSwerve wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:16 am
El.Menda wrote: Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:35 pmLloronas

Look up rule 9, El_Menda. Whilst you may condone and participate in the same kind of contemptuous behaviour as Tigre6666, I do not. I will report every instance I witness or are subjected to, either by you or any of your friends.
Rule 9.
Reducing game-playing experience of others!
Read this rule (click "Show") -->: Hide
If you abuse the sell button, if you send tons of messages to others, abuse the chat in any way (including spamming), if you block bridges/entrances by placing characters or pets in front, if you block spawn or do anything else to annoy other players, you will get punished. This includes spawn-killing, camping and abusing safe zones like shops and private houses. This rule also includes spam selling - selling items for any amount to a player without first asking or agreeing on a trade, especially if the requested price is very high.

If blocking, camping, and possibly other actions are performed in a tactical way for a short time and within a clan fight context, they might be allowed.

Les digo lloronas:

A aquellos que van a PvP. Y corren a su zona segura. Y sacan foto diciendo que bloquean el engendro .

No es la primera vez que lo veo.

Lo triste que los GM solo se remiten a la photo de un jugador en una posición.

Por qué no mira que ocurrió 1 minuto antes ?

Estoy cansado de reportar a gente que juega sucio y haciendo trampas. Y ya me cansé. Siempre están libres.

A partir de ahora haré públicos mis reportes. Y luego los enviaré a un GM.

Los GM se ríen de mí. Con evidencias claras , fotos y pruebas certeras.

Y ya estoy cansado.

Soy un jugador limpio y honesto. No insulto a nadie. No uso programas para click. No juego AFK. No vendo nada por dinero real. Y aquí todos lo hacen.
Pongo las pruebas encima de la mesa y me dicen que miento.
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Solo una cosa este juego es de guerra si no les gusta que los ataquen hay de dos una se salen de clan o dejen de jugar si. No puedes y no saben jugar ya no es cosa mía yo por por los abusivo del juego y no los dejare de atacar este es el juego y si lo entienden bien si no ya saben dónde elevo busqueme y haber si pueden contra mi saludos
TangledSwerve

Post by TangledSwerve »

leon6666 wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:49 am Solo una cosa este juego es de guerra si no les gusta que los ataquen hay de dos una se salen de clan o dejen de jugar si. No puedes y no saben jugar ya no es cosa mía yo por por los abusivo del juego y no los dejare de atacar este es el juego y si lo entienden bien si no ya saben dónde elevo busqueme y haber si pueden contra mi saludos
You have sought any opportunity to harass myself and others. When you decided to camp my spot for well over an hour, I was NOT IN CLAN.

There were plenty of spaces free to mine platinum or lvl, but you deliberately chose to park your pets behind mine to annoy or assert some misguided attempt to intimidate.

You are the one who cannot play honorably in this situation. And you use the clan system to harass and peaceful players lower level who only wish to craft & build.
Don't tell me to quit this game, just because you can't behave with any degree of decency towards others.
leon6666

Post by leon6666 »

Tonta dije voy por todos los abusivo de fg ustedes hacen lo mismo y cuando se lo hacen ya no les gusta es un juego si entiendes eso bien si no deja de jugar y no llores